What's new

Pakistan's rhetoric on Kashmir does not match reality and has Illusions

apne status ko uthao, tumhari baatein primary school ke bache jaisi lagti hai. :lol::lol:

And yet you end up getting owned always... kitni gandi karwai ga yaar.. kuch tou sharam kar.. agar market say milti tou zaroor la k deta tujhay.

Apply to Indian embassy .take a visa and visit my country you will get what I am talking about.Your present knowledge is some third rate articles in internet.Most poverty stricken community in India is Hindu community then only followed by Muslims and others.
Our Muslims dont represent a failed state

For your kind information ... My many relatives live in (UP) India ... And I met them in Sultanate of Oman as well ... Mostly Muslims are backward in India ... They don't have opportunities to getting education and career ...............

For your kind information ... My many relatives live in (UP) India ... And I met them in Sultanate of Oman as well ... Mostly Muslims are backward in India ... They don't have opportunities to getting education and career ...............
You last line proves your first 2 are a lie.. :D

you do have a new generation of Kashmiris some of whom want TOTAL independence

I say let them have a plebicite - as Kashmiris. Tell the pundits that if they wanna participate (the mere 1,000 or so who left) -- return back to Kashmir to be alongside Muslim and Hindu Kashmiris who are already there on the ground (we all know indian lies and exaggerations about the pundits thing)

it's only the indians who are scared of such a notion b/c they know they'll lose....

and Pakistan may have issues - as many as there are -but it is not "on fire" and this isnt a war or a struggle of economics. It's a struggle of the ASPIRATIONS of people. Why do you think many educated Kashmiris even left their PhD studies to become either militants or at least become politically-charged....it's the educated Kashmiris who use twitter/facebook to show the world the genocide of Kashmiris - those are the ones who are shot and imprisoned by the occupation forces (sissies)

I can cite SEVERAL examples

p.s. twitter, facebook and other sites are banned in occupied Kashmir by this "worlds biggest democracy"....do you have anything to say about that? You or the indian guests here?

precisely what i've been saying too...

another basic question: why no resistance against Pakistan in Azad Kashmir or iOK? do Kashmiris wave indian flag in Muzaffarabad the way they wave Pakistani flag @ Sri Nagar (the summer capital)

I dont know when someone ll push sense in your head?

There were more than a million kashmiri pandits who were forced to leave Kashmir.

Muzzafrabad bad is not Kashmir,just an adjoining part.

The valley is the real kashmir and that's why it always remains the focus.

It ll be a great service to humanity and people if someone can give an education to this guy.

During partition the referendum was held in balochistan, sindh, KPK and in Punjab and in east pakistan ( bangladesh) and people opted to join pakistan. But india didnot considered doing it in Kashmir.

people opted to vote for Muslim league which later went ahead with partition,

Kashmir was not under direct rule of the british but the maharaja.

Hence no elections.

Oh you are one of those victims of bhaiyaphobia in Pakistan. :crazy:

And so do the Muslims in India as well as in Pakistan! Your assertions do not support what you are trying to put up.

Secondly Pakistan as a state did not invade Kashmir, It was the state of India that invaded Kashmir first (after instrument of accession). Needless to remind a standstill agreement was in place.

No,the tribals who came had the support of PA and Jinnah.

This is why the Akhnoor assault failed in 1965.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom