What's new

Pakistan's rhetoric on Kashmir does not match reality and has Illusions

Might is right and India is way mightier than pak. Hum to nahin de rahe kashmir.....jo karna hai kar lo . We have kashmir and you don't and its gonna stay like this forever ! You can do nothing about it but whine:chilli: .:pakistan:

I do not need name calling to validate anything I only call you bunch endians because apparently brain activity ends in Endia. Why else would you trolls bring up Baluchistan over and over despite Pakistanis like @Armstrong even going out of their way to open threads debunking the issue multiple times.

I am just surprised none of yall have brought up Sino-Pakistan border agreement yet. I am sure one will before this thread is done. :lol:
The moment you saw the word "Balochistan", you went into a fit without understanding what the point was. Read it again, I can't walk you through it. The point is about unifying the landmass, not about the present day insurgency in Balochistan.

The moment you saw the word "Balochistan", you went into a fit without understanding what the point was. Read it again, I can't walk you through it. The point is about unifying the landmass, not about the present day insurgency in Balochistan.

During partition the referendum was held in balochistan, sindh, KPK and in Punjab and in east pakistan ( bangladesh) and people opted to join pakistan. But india didnot considered doing it in Kashmir.

During partition the referendum was held in balochistan, sindh, KPK and in Punjab and in east pakistan ( bangladesh) and people opted to join pakistan. But india didnot considered doing it in Kashmir.

Not all parts of Balochistan. The state of Kalat wanted to remain independent, but the Khan of Kalat was forced to sign an instrument of accesion by Pakistan, which was heavily protested by their parliament.

Not all parts of Balochistan. The state of Kalat wanted to remain independent, but the Khan of Kalat was forced to sign an instrument of accesion by Pakistan, which was heavily protested by their parliament.

During partition a refrendum in all four states of balochistan took place in Makran, Kharan, Las Bela and Khanate of Kalat. And all people of that area opted to join Pakistan even their rulers.
And khans of kalat opted to join Pakistan in March 1948. And they were not forced.

You can have more information about it in Wikipedia
Balochistan, Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am talking about Hindu mentality before partition ... Hindus was against partition ................

Pakistan is created by Muhammed Ali Jinnah.Not Hindus pre 1947 Indians oppose partition both Hindus and Muslims.The Muslims who stayed here is now living a better life.

Funny coming from the nation that invaded Hyderabad and Jungadh before one Pakistani troop even entered Kashmir. :rolleyes:

One more confused guy who don't know the dates and events properly. :laugh:

lol,,,,i take it in good spirit.
:dance3::smokin::agree::yes4::rolleyes1:

but i am actually not very cordial even in real life............

Lets hope we meet some day, I can perhaps invite you over for some tea, then we can discuss Kashmir there. :big_boss:

Lets hope we meet some day, I can perhaps invite you over for some tea, then we can discuss Kashmir there. :big_boss:
discussion is never a problem to me.
i know where indian state is wrong but i also know why it has to do,,,,,,what its doing.

would be an interesting debate nevertheless

Back
Top Bottom