What's new

Pakistan's rhetoric on Kashmir does not match reality and has Illusions

He didn't; and they would have. Those tribals were instigated by Pakistani army to go jihad the kafirs. It had happened in the past, and it happened in the future, when Afghan and Pashtun and Punjabi jihadis tried to take Kashmir from India in 1999. (Pak's regular army being too cowardly to face the Indian army in uniform, after the bitchslap in 1971.) It was an attempt by Pak to grab a country that was not theirs. There was no other reason, just selfish interests. What they did not know was that the world had changed, and that tribal invasions by unlearned barbarians would not be tolerated anymore. It wasn't the time of Ghazni or Ghauri anymore, there were international laws and commitments.

By the way there are plenty of muslims being massacred in Syria and Sudan and other places TODAY. I don't see any eagerness for your army to send your tribals there. We know why - because other than those tribals dying, those lands would never become yours. But you hoped that Kashmir would. Well, most of it didn't, thanks to the Indian army.

Yes he did and it is documented, threads can be found even on this site. Heck a couple of the hindutvas on this forum brag about how the dogra treated Muslims openly. The rest of your post is bullshit.

My friend let me remind you that when Soviet Union attacked Afghanistan, Soviet Union made a puppet government on that area to attack so that they don't resist. Anyway!! there were few areas which was controlled by muslims rulers but the population of that areas wanted to merge into india as majority of people were hindus. So those areas got merged into india. So the point is it was people who decides whether to join india or Pakistan it was not ruler, if it was rulers which decides whether to join Pak or india then the map of both countries would have been different for what is now. So in short If we wants to decide what our Kashmiri brothers wants then we should conduct fair referendum in order to solve this problem for good.

Unlike the puppet govt installed by the SU, the royal line of Maharajas had been ruling Kashmir for centuries, and was not installed by any outside power.

Kashmir could have been an independent nation, if Pakistan had not sent its lashkars to attack and pillage it. The ruler and the people did not want to join either country at that time, but once Pak invaded, they had no choice but to ask India's help, and become part of India, but with a special status.

Yes he did and it is documented, threads can be found even on this site. Heck a couple of the hindutvas on this forum brag about how the dogra treated Muslims openly. The rest of your post is bullshit.

Well, how can I argue with such irrefutable logic? Keep dismissing whatever is inconvenient to you. Ostrich syndrome, like I said in the very first page of this thread.

Still waiting for the proof for these claims of yours regarding Kashmir.

It good that you have conceded that Pakistan was indeed massacring it population in 1971 and Indian invasion East pak was the justified.As far Kashmir what ever ruler of Kasmir did/didn't do(btw still waiting for you back up your claims) ,he wasn't our responsibility at that time.

See you keep contradicting yourself.

You accept you invaded independent state of Kashmir.
You accept you do not have legal document accession to Kashmir, where as we do ..so the only people occupying Kashmir are you.

So that means if in future! If any indian ruler say that india will be part of Pakistan, and that ruler hand over the all legal documents to us then that means india will become part of Pakistan?

A hundred thousand musims have been massacred in Syria in the past 2 years. How come your tribals are not going there en masse? Because you know Syria won't become yours.

You invaded the independent nation of Kashmir because you greedily wanted it to become yours. That's it.

Are you stupid or what? First of all there are reports of some Pakistanis going there and TTP has openly stated they have sent cadres however the fact of the matter is while Kashmir is right next door Syria is far far away. That alone will prevent a huge number of Pakistanis from joining the fighting.

Funny coming from the nation that invaded Hyderabad and Jungadh before one Pakistani troop even entered Kashmir. :rolleyes:

So that means if in future! If any indian ruler say that india will be part of Pakistan, and that ruler hand over the all legal documents to us then that means india will become part of Pakistan?
India is not ruled by a Maharaja - it is not a kingdom. It is a republic, which literally means rule by the people. If all the people decide they want to acceede to Pakistan, then yes India will become part of Pakistan.

Kashmir was not a republic, it was a kingdom.

Well, how can I argue with such irrefutable logic? Keep dismissing whatever is inconvenient to you. Ostrich syndrome, like I said in the very first page of this thread.

Said the dude whose first words in reply was, "he didn't" and then going off on a tangent. I have said it before and say it again endian are all the same because all brain activity ends in Endia.

Unlike the puppet govt installed by the SU, the royal line of Maharajas had been ruling Kashmir for centuries, and was not installed by any outside power.

Kashmir could have been an independent nation, if Pakistan had not sent its lashkars to attack and pillage it. The ruler and the people did not want to join either country at that time, but once Pak invaded, they had no choice but to ask India's help, and become part of India, but with a special status.

Look my friend!! It was not pakistan who attacked first, it was india who wanted to attack Kashmir so that they could cease all rivers of Pakistan.

And so do the Muslims in India as well as in Pakistan! Your assertions do not support what you are trying to put up.

I am trying to say ..if you invaded Kashmir on the pretext of 'ohh Muslims are being killed there..we must save them by sending tribal militias who ll loot and rape them '..then hello ..Hindus, Muslim, Sikhs were dying everywhere through out India, Pakistan..why special consideration for Kashmir?

Secondly Pakistan as a state did not invade Kashmir, It was the state of India that invaded Kashmir first (after instrument of accession). Needless to remind a standstill agreement was in place.
[/QUOTE]

You do understand, what instrument of accession means right??!! It means the said state has legally become a part of union of India..and sending troops to part of your country is called Defense and not invasion.

You signed a standstill agreement with the ruler Kashmir on 14 Aug 47, which pretty much became null and void, once you sent armed militias to take over his state by force on 22 Oct..so yes technically it is an invasion!!

India was not in the picture until 26 oct 47 when Kashmir formally acceded to India and India airlifted troops to Srinagar to defend against Pakistani invasion forces.

Are you stupid or what? First of all there are reports of some Pakistanis going there and TTP has openly stated they have sent cadres however the fact of the matter is while Kashmir is right next door Syria is far far away. That alone will prevent a huge number of Pakistanis from joining the fighting.

Funny coming from the nation that invaded Hyderabad and Jungadh before one Pakistani troop even entered Kashmir. :rolleyes:
There are reports of Pakistanis going there - not of the state of Pakistan sending them because their own armed forces are too cowardly. That is what Pak did in 1948 and 1999. Pakistan invaded Kashmir only because Pakistan wanted Kashmir - not to stop any massacres.

As for Hyd and Junagadh, how about Pakistan grabbing Balochistan? We were unifing our landmass, and did what was necessary. And those parts are all the better for that. Ask any hyderabadi on this forum whether he wants to seperate from India.

India is not ruled by a Maharaja - it is not a kingdom. It is a republic, which literally means rule by the people. If all the people decide they want to acceede to Pakistan, then yes India will become part of Pakistan.

Kashmir was not a republic, it was a kingdom.

That is irrelevant as the princely states had to keep in mind the religion of their subjects, by that logic Kashmir should have gone to Pakistan but the dogra decided he would try and change demographics first which led to tribal invasion. Of course India being the hypocrite that it is argued that Junagadh was filled with Hindus so its secession to Pakistan was not justified whereas it held itself to a different standard in Kashmir.

Said the dude whose first words in reply was, "he didn't" and then going off on a tangent. I have said it before and say it again endian are all the same because all brain activity ends in Endia.
Is "endia" supposed to be an insult? Or just a misspelling?

There are reports of Pakistanis going there - not of the state of Pakistan sending them because their own armed forces are too cowardly. That is what Pak did in 1948 and 1999. Pakistan invaded Kashmir only because Pakistan wanted Kashmir - not to stop any massacres.

As for Hyd and Junagadh, how about Pakistan grabbing Balochistan? We were unifing our landmass, and did what was necessary. And those parts are all the better for that. Ask any hyderabadi on this forum whether he wants to seperate from India.

Again an endian bringing up Baluchistan despite it being debunked again and again on this very forum. :lol:

Is "endia" supposed to be an insult? Or just a misspelling?

Nope it is an apt description of people like you, my personal pet name for you guys. :D

Look my friend!! It was not pakistan who attacked first, it was india who wanted to attack Kashmir so that they could cease all rivers of Pakistan.
Wrong, friend. It was after Pakistan's invasion of the soveriegn country of Kashmir, that Kashmir acceded to India, and it was only after the accession that we sent our army to Kashmir. It is a matter of historic record.

Nope it is an apt description of people like you, my personal pet name for you guys. :D

You can call me whatever you want. I don't care, name calling does not validate you. Quite the opposite, actually. It was only out of curiosity that I asked what exactly "Endian" means. I have noticed Pakistanis (should I say pukistanis, to play the same game?) suddenly starting to spell India as "Endia" when they get agitated or lose rational arguments. I was wondering if there is a reason, or if it is simply frothing.

That's an inversion of history. The instrument of accession was signed in desperation by the ruler AFTER Pakistan tribals invaded and began plundering them. He only acceeded to India so as to get help in stopping the plunder. Otherwise, he wanted to remain independent.

(BTW, once a kingdom acceded, there is no question of invasion. Why would we invade a territory that has already acceded to us?)

But what you neglect is the fact that a goodish population wanted to join Pakistan, for the very reason a standstill agreement was signed.

BTW, once a kingdom acceded, there is no question of invasion. Why would we invade a territory that has already acceded to us?

You don't invade but you do agree to hold a plebiscite in a territory that has already acceded to you!

\You can call me whatever you want. I don't care, name calling does not validate you. Quite the opposite, actually. It was onky out of curiosity that I asked what exactly "Endian" means.

I do not need name calling to validate anything I only call you bunch endians because apparently brain activity ends in Endia. Why else would you trolls bring up Baluchistan over and over despite Pakistanis like @Armstrong even going out of their way to open threads debunking the issue multiple times.

I am just surprised none of yall have brought up Sino-Pakistan border agreement yet. I am sure one will before this thread is done. :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom