What's new

Pakistan's rhetoric on Kashmir does not match reality and has Illusions

Yeah.. Sure.. A Pakistani telling me about small towns of India. Man, sometimes, like brilliance, stupidity knows no bounds :)

Why couldnt a Pakistani talk about small town of India ... Indeed sometimes, like brilliance, stupidity knows no bounds :agree:

what does that even mean??
u get a job by studying properly whether u are hindu or anyone else.stop this shitty propaganda

Ok keep aside the career but what would you say about
They don't have opportunities to getting education

Hahaha .. still better than lungis n skin tight femine pyjamas you wear.. :lol:

Besides your indian punjabis also wear shalwar.... look it up kiddo.
Why couldnt a Pakistani talk about small town of India ... Indeed sometimes, like brilliance, stupidity knows no bounds :agree:

Ok keep aside the career but what would you say about

that means nothing??
opportunities are for everyone,,,if u are qualified u will get the job whether u are sikh or jain or muslim

absolute joke of the century

no mention or condemnation of mass graves, rapes as a form of intimidation, disappearances, not to mention AFSPA

i wonder how much the indians paid her to write this farticle...

oh and while on the subject of OCCUPIED Kashmir:

Low turnout, More Violence as Kashmiris Boycott India Poll
Mass graves: for you terrorists sent...
Rapes: zzzz.....mythical
Disappearances: Intel countermeasures
AFSPA: Needed to combat state sponsored terror.

50% turnout!

You watch too many old Pakistani movies and think of yourself as some sort of expert. :lol:

But I heard that is still one of the popular fashions in rural Pakistan. I noticed that colour of the rang birangi lungi and the shirt is always the same.:agree:

But I heard that is still one of the popular fashions in rural Pakistan. I noticed that colour of the rang birangi lungi and the shirt is always the same.:agree:

You ain't heard shit. :lol:

This is the best part of this BS article. I believe blah blah. Kashmiris are afraid of death. She has received some handsome amount for sure.

Obviously the concept of 'introspection' is not initiated to most Pakistanis here.
Regardless, Pakistanis are not the target audience here for this article. Its the world at large...or whoever subscribes to whatever the head correspondent of Reuters, France, who has spent decades covering Kashmir chooses to write.
I would say money well spent.

Obviously the concept of 'introspection' is not initiated to most Pakistanis here.
Regardless, Pakistanis are not the target audience here for this article. Its the world at large...or whoever subscribes to whatever the head correspondent of Reuters, France, who has spent decades covering Kashmir chooses to write.
I would say money well spent.

No it is only meant for Indians. Or else the article published in Guardian, Foreign Policy and NYT about Kashmir totally demolish the Indian propaganda on Kashmir.

No it is only meant for Indians. Or else the article published in Guardian, Foreign Policy and NYT about Kashmir totally demolish the Indian propaganda on Kashmir.

Reuters is considered as one of the biggest news agencies in the world with global readership.

Areesh, it is just another article. Like the ones that criticize our actions on our side of the LoC.
Jumping the gun and calling the news baseless is a reaction and trying to assimilate whether there is anything wrong with the way the government's are handling these issues is another.
I have personally seen that the Pakistanis are more prone to shooting the messenger.

Surely a Pakistani can talk about a small town of India, like an Indian could talk about issues in Balochistan of KPK, but claiming to know more about the ground realities without even seeing enough of those places, is just ignorance. Bounds or no bounds..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom