What's new

Kashmir? settle Pak issues first: Mehr Tarar to jihadis

Yeah, which is why Pakistan is obviously trying to end the war with the TTP, and only dedicated a single day to Kashmir! Pakistani government MUST be obsessed with Kashmir to do such a thing.

Your comments are getting more and more ridiculous. I'm honestly starting to think you're comments are nothing more than sarcasm, but just in case you're not; It's about time you get rid of your nationalist views and actually look at what is going on around you. Every Indian and Pakistani living abroad has learned that the other side isn't as stereotypical as they were made out to be, it's about time that the ones living in the region learn this lesson too.

I also find it sickening that the media is giving such attention to a single journalist's views. There are more important world issues going on, don't give pointless things priority over them.

By the way, who knows Mehar Tarar in Pakistan?

I agree. Indians living in India and Pakistanis living in Pakistan must stop stereotyping each other.

Pakistani journalist Mehr Tarar, who was recently in the spotlight following her ugly twitter exchanges with the late Sunanda Pushkar, raised another controversy with her Kashmir remark on microblogging site twitter.

"Pakistan sambhala jaa nahin raha, Kashmir ka naara yaad hai (Can't handle Pakistan, remember the Kashmir slogan ). FATA, Balochistan, KP, Karachi,& many other places in hell. Think abt them first," Tarar tweeted, in an oblique attack on jihadis.
In another tweet against J&K CM Omar Abdullah , she said, "I always talk against human rights violations in Kashmir; questioned CM Abdullah 2. But today what matters 2 me more is #Pakistan NOT Kashmir."

Taking a dig at India and Pakistan on Kashmir, she said, "The inability of both Pakistanis and Indians to handle the truth. Say the word #Kashmir; & for all the right-wingers all hell breaks loose."

Kashmir? settle Pak issues first: Mehr Tarar to jihadis - The Times of India

Yeah right! For Pakistanis, Kashmir is far more important than sorting out internal problems first - from Karachi to the TTP.

This is a very mature comments from her side.

Kashmir is a gold mine for the establishments on both sides.

Pakistan should focus first on its other areas which are going through lot many things.

India on the other side should also stop doing the human rights violations. Which will backfire India sooner or later.

Anybody who says the truth in Pakistan becomes a traitor ;)

We shouldn't nurture hatred like this.

Nobody is a traitor.

The establishments are the real traitors.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahah Times of India seems to be out of stories so they need Pakistanis' tweets to make a news :p::p::p::p::p::p::p:

bharotis
Why are women so jealous of other women? Relax Springy! Tarar is bloody good looking and tweets well too! So she's probably one up on you!! :P :P :P

And for those who've not seen what this bombshell looks like, here.....

images

:woot: :smitten:

Last edited:
Errr,thoda bahut trolling bhi karna diaya karie think tank sahab. :P

We should troll about Afghanistan, Iran, and Burma and other countries.

Trolling about cousins, brothers, sisters etc. just because they live in a separate house?

Not a good idea.

Why are women so jealous of other women? Relax Springy! Tarar is bloody good looking and tweets well too! So she's probably one up on you!! :P :P :P

come on OH

Tarar will perhaps never be in your company, .But Spring onion is here to stay in our circle of friends, posters etc.

So be nice to her.

Thank you

come on OH

Tarar will perhaps never be in your company, .But Spring onion is here to stay in our circle of friends, posters etc.

So be nice to her.

Thank you
OK, man, apologies to Springy! I was just joking. Hope she didn't take it seriously!! :sad:

Pakistani journalist Mehr Tarar, who was recently in the spotlight following her ugly twitter exchanges with the late Sunanda Pushkar, raised another controversy with her Kashmir remark on microblogging site twitter.

"Pakistan sambhala jaa nahin raha, Kashmir ka naara yaad hai (Can't handle Pakistan, remember the Kashmir slogan ). FATA, Balochistan, KP, Karachi,& many other places in hell. Think abt them first," Tarar tweeted, in an oblique attack on jihadis.
In another tweet against J&K CM Omar Abdullah , she said, "I always talk against human rights violations in Kashmir; questioned CM Abdullah 2. But today what matters 2 me more is #Pakistan NOT Kashmir."

Taking a dig at India and Pakistan on Kashmir, she said, "The inability of both Pakistanis and Indians to handle the truth. Say the word #Kashmir; & for all the right-wingers all hell breaks loose."

Kashmir? settle Pak issues first: Mehr Tarar to jihadis - The Times of India

Yeah right! For Pakistanis, Kashmir is far more important than sorting out internal problems first - from Karachi to the TTP.

I agree with her, but my question is why only quote her why not quote someone who says something contrary to her statement, someone like Hafiz saeed ?
Or quote me in the future and I say "Kashmir Pakistan ka atoot ang hay"

Back
Top Bottom