What's new

Kargil : Indian Army's operation "Vijay" was ineffective

Considering the fact how you still haven't refuted my points of op vijay
You are no one in this matter. You have drummed up a story that your own country men have disowned.
Idgaf about causalties or refusal of dead and what not in this context
Loss of your own is of no context to you. This shows your psyche. And that is what happened after Kargil too, when you failed to honour your brave soldiers for a couple of years. Very apt actions of those who call themselves victorious. Sell this story somewhere else.
You haven't refuted me. You avoided each and every time.

Pakistan hold 4 peaks today and is still in kargil. How is it an Indian victory?
I say again. Your deduction on a war is meaningless. No one needs to refute it because it is complete BS.

I have quoted multiple sources who confirm what I said. Have you?
Because no one believes in your BS drummed up story.

Keep shouting but fact remains - Pakistan lost Kargil big time.
The PA fought gallantly. Nobody can take that away from the men trapped on top of mountains, supplies cut off and facing Indian air, artillery and ground attacks in overwhelingly numbers. They fought like devils. We even on record that some men when out of ammunition began throwing stones down.
I agree with you on this. I have said this in my previous post. I salute those gallant soldiers who laid down their lives for their nation.
Recognising a fallen soldier in war is an honourable act. In fact Indian army went to the extent of informing Pakistan about one of its officer during Kargil.

While I recognise the bravery of the Pakistani soldiers, I feel pity for those who planned the entire operation for false glory and a dubious agenda.

Last edited:
You are no one in this matter. You have drummed up a story that your own country men have disowned.

Loss of your own is of no context to you. This shows your psyche. And that is what happened after Kargil too, when you failed to honour your brave soldiers for a couple of years. Very apt actions of those who call themselves victorious. Sell this story somewhere else.

I say again. Your deduction on a war is meaningless. No one needs to refute it because it is complete BS.

I have quoted multiple sources who confirm what I said. Have you?
Because no one believes in your BS drummed up story.

Keep shouting but fact remains - Pakistan lost Kargil big time.

I agree with you on this. I have said this in my previous post. I salute those gallant soldiers who laid down their lives for their nation.
Recognising a fallen soldier in war is an honourable act. In fact Indian army went to the extent of informing Pakistan about one of its officer during Kargil.

While I recognise the bravery of the Pakistani soldiers, I feel pity for those who planned the entire operation for false glory and a dubious agenda.
An ignorant buffoon in his natural habitat

My points are derived from praveen swahmy

Your own MP

Albeit we hold 4 now

(I'm still searching for that source)

And many other sources to go with it.

Just because I said it, you are going to discredit it? Typical. Everything I said is 100% factual. You can't deny it. So... Refute me. How is it a victory for India?

Are you looking into a mirror.

He is no one in India. He writes for Pakistani audiences. I don’t believe him.
Your own MP
Shall I post what all these MPs ask and believe in? MP says 6, you say 4. You see how this MP is trying to create a stir and has no idea about the facts. Where have these 2 peaks gone?
Just because I said it, you are going to discredit it?
Yes. For two reasons.

First - You are not an expert on these matters
Second - I am yet to come across an objective and meaningful analysis from you on PDF even once. Every post of yours is filled with either jingoism or rhetoric.
Address these two minor issues and your word would be taken with some respect.
How is it a victory for India?
It is a victory for India because it was a loss for Pakistan. Very simple.

How was it a loss for Pakistan? I have shared multiple sources on this in my previous posts. Both military and non military. From within Pakistan as well as outside.
I am sure you don’t want to read those because you have an agenda. And that is to start a propaganda about how Pakistan won in Kargil. Just like 1965 war.

It is not going to work because this fact has been already cast in stone. Across the entire world.

So here is an analysis by one objectively thinking green flag.

I know your tape is stuck. But we know how to use a pencil and get it right.

As i said, the source of my data is the same as yours, while you claimed 30000 casualties

Now don't tell me that you were high on Afghan supply while typing that comment
uhm you sure your "source" ain't someone like this guy...:lol:
giphy.gif

and besides, doesn't change the fact that Pakistan to away the highest peaks from you among others.

Last edited:

Your own MP

Albeit we hold 4 now

(I'm still searching for that source)

And many other sources to go with it.

Just because I said it, you are going to discredit it? Typical. Everything I said is 100% factual. You can't deny it. So... Refute me. How is it a victory for India?
Pravin Sawhney. Lol

Their entire northern light infantry was bombed to death by bofars,and mirage 2000 laser guided bombs.
They left 600 bodies,in kargil.mountains.

civilised professional armies, bring everyone home dead or alive.
ie Mel.Gibson ' we were soldiers ,
nobody gets,left behind
your air force was paralysed no bvrs.

not well planned by mushraff
Really then question is how come you failed to get Point 5353 and few other peaks back. You use all your weapons at your disposal and still war continues for more then two months and you still fail to get all the peaks back.

Shall I post what all these MPs ask and believe in? MP says 6, you say 4. You see how this MP is trying to create a stir and has no idea about the facts. Where have these 2 peaks gone?

Yes. For two reasons.

Second - I am yet to come across an objective and meaningful analysis from you on PDF even once. Every post of yours is filled with either jingoism or rhetoric.

How was it a loss for Pakistan? I have shared multiple sources on this in my previous posts. Both military and non military. From within Pakistan as well as outside.
I am sure you don’t want to read those because you have an agenda. And that is to start a propaganda about how Pakistan won in Kargil. Just like 1965 war.

It is not going to work because this fact has been already cast in stone. Across the entire world.

Yes. For two reasons.

Yes. For two reasons.

Ok. So let me get this straight. You are going to discredit everything I say and do because of someone, who has a lot more credibility than you, you don't believe.

You sir are the epitomy of India. Bullshit.

You have no clear evidence to refute my points. Heck they aren't even mine. They are both your mps and praveen's.

You just shout and screech about literal bakwas. Muh casualties.

It's a win for India because its a loss for Pakistan? Lol you are so full of shit.

Refute the points of us occupying the peaks today and us having a prescense in kargil. Because all you are doing is diverting the topic.

Also where have the 2 peaks gone? You captured them you dimwit. Can you even acknowledge your own achievements? Absolute moron.

I gave a clear example as to why op vijay failed. You haven't refuted. You literally screeched. That's all.

Now either piss off from this forum, or provide me evidence which suggests otherwise. Until then. Arrive derci

Ok. So let me get this straight. You are going to discredit everything I say and do because of someone, who has a lot more credibility than you, you don't believe.

You sir are the epitomy of India. Bullshit.

You have no clear evidence to refute my points. Heck they aren't even mine. They are both your mps and praveen's.

You just shout and screech about literal bakwas. Muh casualties.

It's a win for India because its a loss for Pakistan? Lol you are so full of shit.

Refute the points of us occupying the peaks today and us having a prescense in kargil. Because all you are doing is diverting the topic.

Also where have the 2 peaks gone? You captured them you dimwit. Can you even acknowledge your own achievements? Absolute moron.

I gave a clear example as to why op vijay failed. You haven't refuted. You literally screeched. That's all.

Now either piss off from this forum, or provide me evidence which suggests otherwise. Until then. Arrive derci
Lol. What strategic objective did you achieve? What military objective did you achieve? Which peaks did you capture? You keep talking about 5353. Any others?

Lol. What strategic objective did you achieve? What military objective did you achieve? Which peaks did you capture? You keep talking about 5353. Any others?
Piss off m8

You get into an argument half way through without reading the other messages. I clearly mentioned the other peaks

Namely

Point 5353
Aftab 1
Bunker ridge
Saddle ridge

Objective completed was gaining an overwatch and being able to shell the NH1 highway. Which was done and achieved during the war.

And for you? Unable to recapture all peaks and also to expel pakistani presence from the vicinity. Which was what ur op vijay was.

So all in all you failed in that war.

Armed forces that are failed to deter the enemy in 2019 and not even retaliate after bombed by the enemy, lost fighters, soldiers, crew, heli such demoralized forces is itself totally ineffective LOL

Piss off m8

You get into an argument half way through without reading the other messages. I clearly mentioned the other peaks

Namely

Point 5353
Aftab 1
Bunker ridge
Saddle ridge

Objective completed was gaining an overwatch and being able to shell the NH1 highway. Which was done and achieved during the war.

And for you? Unable to recapture all peaks and also to expel pakistani presence from the vicinity. Which was what ur op vijay was.

So all in all you failed in that war.
So the objective of your entire war effort was to shell NH1?

And here I thought it was cutting off the supply chain to Siachen and forcing India's hand to come to the negotiating table. Just a thought - but you could shell NH1 without losing thousands of soldiers, without running to Jaswant Singh and then Clinton for a face saving exit.

Meanwhile, in the real world India achieved all its strategic and diplomatic objectives. But keep shelling NH1 from these ridges and peaks. How come you stopped?

So the objective of your entire war effort was to shell NH1?

And here I thought it was cutting off the supply chain to Siachen and forcing India's hand to come to the negotiating table. Just a thought - but you could shell NH1 without losing thousands of soldiers, without running to Jaswant Singh and then Clinton for a face saving exit.

Meanwhile, in the real world India achieved all its strategic and diplomatic objectives. But keep shelling NH1 from these ridges and peaks. How come you stopped?
The shelling of nh1a was intended to stall india's supplying in siachen...

Then again. Not matter what I say you will be a typical bhakt. Feigning ignorance.

Let me spell it out for you

Your op vijay was take back all peaks and expel pakistani prescense

You didn't take back all the peaks as we still have 4 of them with men patrolling those same peaks.

That means neither of those objectives were completed

For Pakistan we intended to shell NH1 to stall the supply routes to siachen
That was done via 5353. The other points were just icing on the cake.

We only lost 453 shaheed confirmed

You lost over 549+ dead. That's the Indian propaganda figure. Your own military says its higher but you won't disclose it because it will affect the morale of your troops.

It's as simple as that.

The shelling of nh1a was intended to stall india's supplying in siachen...

Then again. Not matter what I say you will be a typical bhakt. Feigning ignorance.

Let me spell it out for you

Your op vijay was take back all peaks and expel pakistani prescense

You didn't take back all the peaks as we still have 4 of them with men patrolling those same peaks.

That means neither of those objectives were completed

For Pakistan we intended to shell NH1 to stall the supply routes to siachen
That was done via 5353. The other points were just icing on the cake.

We only lost 453 shaheed confirmed

You lost over 549+ dead. That's the Indian propaganda figure. Your own military says its higher but you won't disclose it because it will affect the morale of your troops.

It's as simple as that.
Lol. But why did Sartaj Aziz run to Jaswant Singh and Nawaz Sharif run to Bill Clinton? Let's hear your brilliant explanation for that.

Congrats on your objective of shelling NH1 and then stopping.

Back
Top Bottom