What's new

Kargil : Indian Army's operation "Vijay" was ineffective

Lol. But why did Sartaj Aziz run to Jaswant Singh and Nawaz Sharif run to Bill Clinton? Let's hear your brilliant explanation for that.

Congrats on your objective of shelling NH1 and then stopping.
Refer to previous posts in this same thread. Your answer lies there :)

Also congratulations on losing a war with 30k men against 5k men of the enemy nice work.

Refer to previous posts in this same thread. Your answer lies there :)

Also congratulations on losing a war with 30k men against 5k men of the enemy nice work.
Lol. So you don't have an answer. Haha.

Lol. So you don't have an answer. Haha.
The answer has already been given in this thread. I've seen it. It's up to you to see it.

I mean you currently have no answer as how op vijay was a success.

Nor can you refute my points.

It wasn't. India did not achieve its overall objective. Pakistan did. Simple as that.
I think Pakistan did one of the objective.. which is to dominate NH-1 with artillery. However, the main was (I think) to delay supplies to siachen till Nov then even go back from kargil (when winter set in).. So that, Siachen can be isolated till May 2000, from Indian side.

At least it would have solved Siachen problem.

Last edited:
The answer has already been given in this thread. I've seen it. It's up to you to see it.

I mean you currently have no answer as how op vijay was a success.

Nor can you refute my points.
Haha. Operation Vijay was a success because Pakistan withdrew. And their leadership ran to the Americans for an exit after the Indians denied them an exit. Now go read up some history.

am I correct in saying saichen is still.in indian hands

if so then mushraff kargil failed

Haha. Operation Vijay was a success because Pakistan withdrew. And their leadership ran to the Americans for an exit after the Indians denied them an exit. Now go read up some history.
Pakistan withdrew from what?

We still hold those exact 4 peaks today. My friend told me that we are still patrolling those areas today. (ay @TheDebSahab shout out to you OG)

My dude...go read up on history yourself. If Pakistan withdrew then point 5353, aftab 1, bunker ridge and saddle ridge should be in your possession, fact is, that it isn't.

So let me get this straight. You are going to discredit everything I say
If you quote a dubious source then whatever you say has no value and would be of no value.
Your op vijay was take back all peaks and expel pakistani prescense

You didn't take back all the peaks as we still have 4 of them with men patrolling those same peaks.
Don’t try to spin a weave to propagate your narrative.

Pakistan lost in Kargil comprehensively. It was a military as as a diplomatic fiasco.
We only lost 453 shaheed confirmed

A victorious force never hides its martyrs. It took many years for Pakistan to identify its martyrs. Disgraceful behaviour of your military leaders.
You left scores of your fallen behind. Disgraceful again.

You Ex-PM confirmed death of more than 4000 soldiers. So your story of 453 has no weightage.

It's as simple as that.
It is as simple as that Pakistan lost its face completely in Kargil. It tried to launch an operation and was evicted with death of more than 4000 soldiers.
International as well as Pakistani experts have all accepted it.

I have posted multiple and diverse sources to confirm the same.

Your posting some BS stories wouldn’t change these facts.
It wasn't. India did not achieve its overall objective. Pakistan did. Simple as that.
Pakistan achieved its objective of loosing its face completely in front of international audience. It became a laughing stock.
Kargil precipitated a coup in your country.

A brief analysis by a Pakistani general.

Yes, Pakistan did achieve all its objectives.
But only for blind bats filed with jingoism and propaganda.

Last edited:
If you quote a dubious source then whatever you say has no value and would be of no value.

Don’t try to spin a weave to propagate your narrative.

Pakistan lost in Kargil comprehensively. It was a military as as a diplomatic fiasco.

A victorious force never hides its martyrs. It took many years for Pakistan to identify its martyrs. Disgraceful behaviour of your military leaders.
You left scores of your fallen behind. Disgraceful again.

You Ex-PM confirmed death of more than 4000 soldiers. So your story of 453 has no weightage.

It is as simple as that Pakistan lost its face completely in Kargil. It tried to launch an operation and was evicted with death of more than 4000 soldiers.
International as well as Pakistani experts have all accepted it.

I have posted multiple and diverse sources to confirm the same.

Your posting some BS stories wouldn’t change these facts.

Pakistan achieved its objective of loosing its face completely in front of international audience. It became a laughing stock.
Kargil precipitated a coup in your country.

A brief analysis by a Pakistani general.

Yes, Pakistan did achieve all its objectives.
But only for blind bats filed with jingoism and propaganda.
stop talkin' through your "vijayna", your makin' a fool outta yourself. have some shame. :lol:

stop talkin' through your "vijayna", your makin' a fool outta yourself. have some shame. :lol:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Because Pakistan won in Kargil?
As explained very nicely by your retired Lt Gen.

Or as perceived by the international sources:-

I am sure they are all wrong. 😜😜

Back
Top Bottom