What's new

Kargil : Indian Army's operation "Vijay" was ineffective

Yes. I am in great pain. Due to your stupidity, incessant lying and an attempt to change historical facts for the purpose of propaganda.

Your stupidity isnā€™t going to stop. And I have enough patience for trolls and those who are incessant liars.
Pakistan lost big time in Kargil and thatā€™s why it was a resounding win for India.

How come you are ignoring all the experts who have accepted that it was a resounding defeat for Pakistan? Because it doesnā€™t sound good to you? I get it. Not issues. It will sink in eventually.
You say we are incessant liars and promote propaganda. Someone has to look in the mirror

This is funny. I am presenting you the fact that we are still on those peaks.

Us being on those peaks means ur op vijay failed as you haven't retaken them. Lul

You say we are incessant liars and promote propaganda.
You are proving to be an a** every time you post something. Lt Gen Kishan Pal feels that ā€œwhatever we won in war we didnā€™t consolidate on itā€. Lt Gen Kishan is not happy with ā€œthe consolidation after the Kargil in which India regained all the territories.ā€

He clearly says that India defeated Pakistan but it should have consolidated further. Consolidation further could mean gaining some more territory or something that is vague as per one persons assessment.

Here you are trying to convert it 180 degree opposite. Very poor attempt.

I am sure that you didnā€™t hear the video before you pasted the link in a hurry. Poor trait.
Foolish of you to post a video without watching it.

You friend @GiG tried same stunt on another thread and had his a** handed back to him on a platter. Now he goes around posting his bigoted opinion against Hindus. Poor trait again that shows intolerance towards other religions.

I know you are trying to find few tit bits to take your cause further while not reacting to any of the content that I have thrown at you. NOT EVEN ONE. Very brave of you.

Keep trying. Just read it once before posting something on a forum so that your stupidity is not exposed.

Meanwhile any comments on the interviews of Mushahid Hussain, Lt Gen Shahid Aziz, Lt Gen Majid Malik and Nazam Sethi?

I hope your legs are not shaking? šŸ˜œ

You are proving to be an a** every time you post something. Lt Gen Kishan Pal feels that ā€œwhatever we won in war we didnā€™t consolidate on itā€. Lt Gen Kishan is not happy with ā€œthe consolidation after the Kargil in which India regained all the territories.ā€

He clearly says that India defeated Pakistan but it should have consolidated further. Consolidation further could mean gaining some more territory or something that is vague as per one persons assessment.

I am sure that you didnā€™t hear the video before you pasted the link in a hurry. Poor trait.

You friend @GiG tried same stunt on another thread and had his a** handed back to him on a platter. Now he goes around posting his bigoted opinion against Hindus. Poor trait again that shows intolerance towards other religions.

I know you are trying to find few tit bits to take your cause further while not reacting to any of the content that I have thrown at you. NOT EVEN ONE. Very brave of you.

Keep trying. Just read it once before posting something on a forum so that your stupidity is not exposed.

Meanwhile any comments on the interviews of Mushahid Hussain, Lt Gen Shahid Aziz, Lt Gen Majid Malik and Nazam Sethi?

I hope your legs are not shaking? [emoji12]
Even funnier as to how you think you are 'winning' this argument when you failed to answer a simple question

How has operation vijay been completed when we hold 4 of the peaks?

A gangu will always be a gangu aka lie through his/hers back teeth.

We still hold 4 of the peaks including 5353. You can post how many vid you want or whatever, the point stands how is it a success when the objectives haven't been completed?

Another question.

Did Pakistan win the 1965 war?

I hope your legs are not shaking? šŸ˜œ
Your meaningless word has no effect, the fact of the matter is Indians cant even make a decent forum and people like you have to come here to defecate.

Your meaningless word has no effect, the fact of the matter is Indians cant even make a decent forum and people like you have to come here to defecate.
It's funny really. He genuinely thinks he is winning this argument.

Oh boy. I'm going to lay a smack down on him

Indian army was so ineffective in Kargil war, that even more that two decades after Pakistan lost Kargil peaks.

Pakistanis are still looking for a face saving (just like how its generals and politicians were looking for when the war was going on) , some times blaming US other times blaming its own elected government.
Pakistan lost big time in Kargil and thatā€™s why it was a resounding win for India.
Lol what did we lose? U lost loads of men, u lost jet helis and territory. What did we lose?

It's funny really. He genuinely thinks he is winning this argument.

Oh boy. I'm going to lay a smack down on him
I donā€™t know why they get these illusions, the reality is that during kargil they have shortage of coffins for the dead and these low earth life forms even did corruption for burying their dead

I donā€™t know why they get these illusions, the reality is that during kargil they have shortage of coffins for the dead and these low earth life forms even did corruption for burying their dead
My dude. Forget casualties. War is not dictated by casualties. That's a concept these Indians fail to grasp. (unless it's a war of attrition)

The end result of the war was

We have 4 peaks today

They have the other 4

Their objective was to take all the peaks. They haven't done that.

It's as simple as that

Yes. It was called an intel failure and the committee instituted to analyse Kargil recommended far reaching changes in intel gathering and dissemination.
India was caught by Surprise in 1999. 20 years later, a similar thing happened in term of ā€œSurpriseā€, only this time it was mentioned in clear words, yet India failed to stop it, losing an aircraft in process.

Kargil was more than an intelligence failure. A large body of troops carrying arms, ammunition and maintaining a logistical line remained undetected, till they came in contact with locals. Any troop movement inside Pakistan wasnt detected, any movement on loc didnā€™t attract attention and finally crossing over LOC remained undetected. Were these troops or ghosts ?

Furthermore, amassing of artillery ammunition and movement of guns remained un noticed by India. Supply trucks and mules kept running up and down on roads and hill tracks day and night.

Coming in 2019 India had the intel, the same IAF that sent sortie after sortie in 1999 to bomb PA positions in unchallenged skies, was no where to be seen when PAF entered IOK, released its load and returned safely to own skies. It shows the impact PAF could have made in 1999 and is capable of making in future conflict. Intel given to IAF about an expected attack resulted in Indian territory getting bombed and loss of aircraft.

kargil war showed the tactical prowess of Pakistani troops, stealthily entering enemy areas, entrenching themselves, carrying different calibers of weapons and inflicting damage to enemy. In modern times, itā€™s the SF of different countries who undertake such missions and that too in very small tactical teams. Pakistani irregular troops successfully conducted such Ops and later became a regular regiment of NLI.

NS government never wanted Kargil ops to become a success to begin with. They did everything in their capacity to undermine this operation. All success and failure of Kargil lies within NS government. Business people do not make a patriotic government . Never.

Indian army was so ineffective in Kargil war, that even more that two decades after Pakistan lost Kargil peaks.

Pakistanis are still looking for a face saving (just like how its generals and politicians were looking for when the war was going on) , some times blaming US other times blaming its own elected government.
Kargil was a disaster for Pakistan.
I would love to have a kargil every month.. inch by inch peak by peak we will get the whole kashmir if kargils keep coming.

My dude. Forget casualties. War is not dictated by casualties. That's a concept these Indians fail to grasp. (unless it's a war of attrition)

The end result of the war was

We have 4 peaks today

They have the other 4

Their objective was to take all the peaks. They haven't done that.

It's as simple as that
I am just showing them the reality, this is what the mother of one soldier is saying

And they have shame to come here and talk about Pakistani soldiers

I am just showing them the reality, this is what the mother of one soldier is saying

And they have shame to come here and talk about Pakistani soldiers
They are a shameful nation. Violent and primitive. And they think they can denounce others in the same regard.

Lol what did we lose? U lost loads of men, u lost jet helis and territory. What did we lose?

1. You lost kashmir. Kashmir terrorism which till then, was viewed internationally as some sort of indigenous struggle till, became to viewed Pakistani cross border terrorism, just because Pakistani army chose blame it's on infiltration on "Mujahideens"

2. You lost all respect internationally because army was caught in bare faced lie...when India released those Musharaf tapes. Even your closest friends refused to come to your rescue.

3. Prime minister of your country was humiliated by US president, when he went begging there for a ceasefire.

4. You lost your elected government and were ruled by a dictator for next 10 years. A dictator which eventually got you involved in US WOT .. which led to you loosing 70,000 of your civilians and 10,000 of your armed forces personnel.

5. You lost more men than Indian army ,(as per your own ruling government of the time), despite holding much higher ground.

6. You army was getting bombed 24/7 by IAF, where as your airforce could not do zilch about it.

7. Pakistan captured 140 peaks, now you hold but one. Compare Kargil to when India captured Siachen. India captured 80,000 square kilometres of area and Pakistan has not been able recapture even an inch.

8. Soon after your lost Martine patrol aircraft to Indian airforce with 16 navy personnels.

9. An army which initially even refuses to recognise and accept the dead bodies of its own soldiers, who died in service to the nation.. just because they don't want their lies to get caught(which they did get caught eventually), can you imagine, what kind of rotten institution it must be?

Is that enough, or do you want know more.
I would love to have a kargil every month.. inch by inch peak by peak we will get the whole kashmir if kargils keep coming.

You keep capturing inches every month... because that's all you are capable off against India...but when we go on an offensive, we capture entire nations in one go..or entire glaciers at the least.

Back
Top Bottom