What's new

Kargil : Indian Army's operation "Vijay" was ineffective

Its funny because those vids you keep posting don't answer any of the facts I posted.
You don’t decide the facts. You want to nitpick something to meet your propaganda.
These prominent people have analysed the events from all angles.
That’s why you are trying to avoid and that’s why I will keep posting them so that some of you don’t hide behind propaganda.
As for nawaz sharif. He made those claims out of thin air. From someone who supposedly had no knowledge of the conflict to someone who somehow has enough knowledge to publish a casualty
No knowledge worked only till things were ok. As things started going south, Musharraf smartly put all the onus on him and made him go running to US.
You are again twisting facts for propaganda. Wouldn’t work.

☝🏻☝🏻This brings out one thing very starkly “QUIETLY ADDED” the names more than anything else. Victors don’t add names quietly. Losers do.

Pakistan lost in Kargil badly. That’s the bottom line.

You were the farthest away from truth when you were caught spreading lies and falsehood here on PDF and now your running away from your lies too. Let me repeat it. I gave you examples of how Indians are dying in Pak obsession in all their domains – domestic politics and policies, foreign policy, media outlets, military deals, you name it. Tell me one example where Pakistanis seem to be obsessed with Indiaians.
What do you want to say? One example of Pakistan being obsessed?
Just one example. You know how many times your ministers and IK held press conferences as they were shit scared about an attack from India? Just Google it.
And don’t tell me it is not related to the thread. Well your lies were not related to the thread either.

• Indian Chronicles – how a massive 15-year influence operation successfully targeted the EU & UN with 750+ fake local media and 10+ zombie-NGOs.
  • Indians resurrected dead NGOs at the UN. (How criminal!)
  • They impersonated the EU. (shame, shame)
  • They laundered content produced by fake media to real media - and reached millions in South-Asia & across the world. (India is the epicenter of lies)
  • Resurrecting NGOs wasn’t enough: Indian Chronicles resurrected Louis Sohn, “grandfather of international human rights law”. Deceased in 2006, he is listed as a UN_HRC participant in 2007, and as an attendee of an event in Washington DC in 2011. ( what a shame, only these bloody sick-minded Indians could have fallen so low that in 21 century)
There were scores of threads to discuss about this. So, take a breather amd search on PDF. Put your thoughts there.
This thread is about your loss in Kargil. You want to add about how you could have avoided it or what went wrong, please put your thoughts here.
I know you’ll come up with a non-sense. But at least I want to show the mirror to show you your real ugly face. This is only about Indian Chronicles. There is much more including another evil network of lies and falsehood, and deception that was being run by again these compulsive liars caught a few days ago. No wonder UN banned many Indian companies years ago because of their cheating, fraud, lies, and deception.
🤣🤣

Lol. Let me get this right. Your answer to how many peaks does Pakistan hold now is 2? Out of the 139 it captured in Kargil? So India took back 137/139 peaks? And this makes Operation Vijay a failure?Hahahahhaha. Well done.
You really can't read well can't you?

I didn't say we have 2 peaks left. I said we had 4.

And those other peaks were left alone after the ceasefire which you broke. When hostilities broke out again, we acquired 4 peaks including the most important peak.

Wait am I telling you this? It literally says itlm that exact same extract that India winning militarily was pure Indian propaganda. You did not win as per your own extract.

So tbh you didn't regain those peaks militarily. We gained the 4 peaks today militarily.

So that begs the question. How is it a win for India?

You don’t decide the facts. You want to nitpick something to meet your propaganda.
These prominent people have analysed the events from all angles.
That’s why you are trying to avoid and that’s why I will keep posting them so that some of you don’t hide behind propaganda.

No knowledge worked only till things were ok. As things started going south, Musharraf smartly put all the onus on him and made him go running to US.
You are again twisting facts for propaganda. Wouldn’t work.

[emoji1318][emoji1318]This brings out one thing very starkly “QUIETLY ADDED” the names more than anything else. Victors don’t add names quietly. Losers do.

Pakistan lost in Kargil badly. That’s the bottom line.

What do you want to say? One example of Pakistan being obsessed?
Just one example. You know how many times your ministers and IK held press conferences as they were shit scared about an attack from India? Just Google it.

There were scores of threads to discuss about this. So, take a breather amd search on PDF. Put your thoughts there.
This thread is about your loss in Kargil. You want to add about how you could have avoided it or what went wrong, please put your thoughts here.

[emoji1787][emoji1787]
Yes I don't decide the facts. I just posted them to you. You can't refute them evidently. All those vids you linked don't refute those facts made by your own MP and defense analyst.

So that leaves it at this: India did not complete operation vijay as evident by our peaks which we own today. We means india did not win the war.

Have a nice day.

Also you are still yet to come out with your casualties officially.

Lol. Let me get this right. Your answer to how many peaks does Pakistan hold now is 2? Out of the 139 it captured in Kargil? So India took back 137/139 peaks? And this makes Operation Vijay a failure?Hahahahhaha. Well done.
I like how these Pakistanis defend themselfs.

India retaliated with taking the abandoned 5310 post.

As if you fought through your way up on all the 140 posts. Isnt that what you did in the first place.

Tera kutta kutta mera kutta tommy.

Yes I don't decide the facts.
Nope you don’t.
You try to start propaganda and I shoot it down.

Also you are still yet to come out with your casualties officially.

It is all available in open domain. The article you are quoting again shows what kind of lair you are.
The article clearly states that the number of casualties is available in the open domain. It was about other details of the casualties which has been denied.
You have taken only a part of that article for your propaganda rather than bring out everything in it. 😀

So you lie and I expose.

That’s why I am saying that it wouldn’t work. It would work only for Pakistani audience.
Internationally, your reputation has been already sealed regarding Kargil.

And that is of a looser.

Nope you don’t.
You try to start propaganda and I shoot it down.

It is all available in open domain. The article you are quoting again shows what kind of lair you are.
The article clearly states that the number of casualties is available in the open domain. It was about other details of the casualties which has been denied.
You have taken only a part of that article for your propaganda rather than bring out everything in it. [emoji3]

So you lie and I expose.

That’s why I am saying that it wouldn’t work. It would work only for Pakistani audience.
Internationally, your reputation has been already sealed regarding Kargil.

And that is of a looser.
"War related casualties cannot be placed in public domain without a reasonable distance of time as they affect the morale of the nation in general and that of the troops in particular. Disclosure of such information has a bearing on the national security," Sharma held in his order which was given nearly 14 years of the war.

The curious decision of Sharma came on the plea of RTI applicant Om Prakash Kashiram who sought to know from the army the number of terrorists and the Indian soldiers killed in the Kargil War and the matters related therewith.

The information which was sought last year in May was denied by army citing section 8(1)(a) of the RTI Act which allows withholding of information, disclosure of which would prejudicially affect the sovereignty and integrity of India, the security, strategic, scientific or economic interests of the State, relation with foreign state or lead to incitement of an offence.

What other causalties are we talking about? It clearly mentions he wants to know both Indian and 'terrorist' casualties. Of which both has been denied.

The 527 figure is pure propaganda. Wanna know why? Because no one believes a word from an Indians mouth. Be it official or none official. Especially after 71...

Anyways. We come back to kargil.

You say you are shooting down my propaganda? How?

By spamming links to vids which didn't even answer any of my questions/refute any of the facts I put up. Also refusal to acknowledge the fact our presence is in kargil makes it clear you don't know shit about the conflict.

You dismissed praveen swahmy and RK Anand, yet used nawaz sharifs figure
Ok nice hypocrisy

Then you go onto screech India won because pakistan lost. Even though I never asked that. I asked how did India win/Pakistan lost in which you didn't even give a clear answer.

Then on top of that you completely dismissed another user who gave his analysis of the videos you posted, straight up feigning ignorance.

If anything it's you whose being ignorant and spreading propaganda. Such as India winning.

You really can't read well can't you?

I didn't say we have 2 peaks left. I said we had 4.

And those other peaks were left alone after the ceasefire which you broke. When hostilities broke out again, we acquired 4 peaks including the most important peak.

Wait am I telling you this? It literally says itlm that exact same extract that India winning militarily was pure Indian propaganda. You did not win as per your own extract.

So tbh you didn't regain those peaks militarily. We gained the 4 peaks today militarily.

So that begs the question. How is it a win for India?
So, out of 139 peaks Pak had captured along a 180 km stretch including an ingress of about 10 km. It now has 4 peaks? What happened to the other 135?

What other causalties are we talking about? It clearly mentions he wants to know both Indian and 'terrorist' casualties. Of which both has been denied.
Very convenient of you to miss this part -

“Ironically, most of the details which information commissioner ML Sharma allowed the army to withhold are already in public domain through the official web site of the Press Information Bureau, a government of India department.

A feature given on the PIB web site on "Operation Vijay" clearly says that 527 brave soldiers and airmen laid down their lives during the Kargil war.”

The count is available in open domain. What has been denied is details regarding these casualties?
You know what is the difference between the count and details?
The details would include other aspects of the operation which can’t be disclosed.
See, what I mean by you picking up a part of the information and using it for your propaganda.

The most hilarious is that it comes from a nation that “QUIETLY ADDED” is martyrs into the list after a decade.
Then you go onto screech India won because pakistan lost. Even though I never asked that. I asked how did India win/Pakistan lost in which you didn't even give a clear answer.
No screeching here. It’s an announcement with adequate evidence. Screeching is happening only from one side.

You dismissed praveen swahmy and RK Anand, yet used nawaz sharifs figure
Ok nice hypocrisy

You can keep ignoring revelations made by Mushahid Hussain, Lt Gen Shahid Aziz, Lt Gen Majid Malik and Nazam Sethi but I am a hypocrite?
If anything it's you whose being ignorant and spreading propaganda. Such as India winning.

Are Mushahid Hussain, Lt Gen Shahid Aziz, Lt Gen Majid Malik and Nazam Sethi spreading propaganda?
Don’t ignore the revelations made by these guys. Running away wouldn’t help.

World believes them, not you and your propaganda.

So, out of 139 peaks Pak had captured along a 180 km stretch including an ingress of about 10 km. It now has 4 peaks? What happened to the other 135?
Answer is already in my replies.

Its up to you to find it

“Ironically, most of the details which information commissioner ML Sharma allowed the army to withhold are already in public domain through the official web site of the Press Information Bureau, a government of India department.

A feature given on the PIB web site on "Operation Vijay" clearly says that 527 brave soldiers and airmen laid down their lives during the Kargil war.”

The count is available in open domain. What has been denied is details regarding these casualties?
The details would include other aspects of the operation which can’t be disclosed.
See, what I mean by you picking up a part of the information and using it for your propaganda.

The most hilarious is that it comes from a nation that “QUIETLY ADDED” is martyrs into the list after a decade.

No screeching here. It’s an announcement with adequate evidence. Screeching is happening only from one side.

You can keep ignoring revelations made by Mushahid Hussain, Lt Gen Shahid Aziz, Lt Gen Majid Malik and Nazam Sethi but I am a hypocrite?

Are Mushahid Hussain, Lt Gen Shahid Aziz, Lt Gen Majid Malik and Nazam Sethi spreading propaganda?

'Very convenient of you to miss this part -'

Convenient of you to miss this part

'The curious decision of Sharma came on the plea of RTI applicant Om Prakash Kashiram who sought to know from the army the number of terrorists and the Indian soldiers killed in the Kargil War and the matters related therewith.'

He didn't want to know the details. He quite clearly said number of terrorists and Indian soldiers killed.

' The most hilarious is that it comes from a nation that “QUIETLY ADDED” is martyrs into the list after a decade.'

It's hilarious how you are still yet to officially acknowledge all your dead. We have done it. Whether it's done privately or publicly, the names can be found.

For you on the other hand. Not so much.

' No screeching here. It’s an announcement with adequate evidence. Screeching is happening only from one side.'

Yes the only person here screeching is you. I present you with facts. You screech about videos which don't have anything to do with the facts I presented asides it being from the same conflict.

' You can keep ignoring revelations made by Mushahid Hussain, Lt Gen Shahid Aziz, Lt Gen Majid Malik and Nazam Sethi but I am a hypocrite?'

Yes as you take the figures from a traitor that's been out casted whilst ignoring the facts and figures from people with actual knowledge on this matter. It's makes you a massive hypocrite.

' Are Mushahid Hussain, Lt Gen Shahid Aziz, Lt Gen Majid Malik and Nazam Sethi spreading propaganda?
Don’t ignore the revelations made by these guys. Running away wouldn’t help.'

Is praveen swahmy and RK anand spreading propaganda against India now?

Wonder where India stands today? With a certain disinfo lab report.....

did you read that? The australian author is saying that Indians are incompetent to use precision weapons
Because earlier Clinton had made a statement saying he will take a poke at the Kashmir issue and called both India and Pakistan to settle the issue....as usual annoying the real culprit party.

cough ... cough
if anyone believes that
Did you even read the extract you given? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

The answer lies there.

Seriously what is the point of having those 4 peaks ? The soldiers stationed on those peaks for winter duty will be cursing anyone they can think of

Militarily they are moot for two reasons

The Indian Air Force has massive airlift capability to break any supposed blockade - thanks to C-17, C-130J, Chinook

With satellite guided bombs they can be neutralized in a war in a matter of minutes

It is almost like you are fighting wars of yesterday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom