What's new

Kargil : Indian Army's operation "Vijay" was ineffective

Again give me a source for that figure. I can't seem to find it anywhere where I ever I search about the kargil war.

"Hundreds of posts"
who crossed the international border?
India..
both times
65 and 71
learn the meaning of
'declaration of war'
Umm. Where does it say that India started the 1965 war? When you cross a border - de facto or de jure, it becomes a war. Pak started 1965.

"Hundreds of posts"

Umm. Where does it say that India started the 1965 war? When you cross a border - de facto or de jure, it becomes a war. Pak started 1965.
No you're started a 65 war not us and if you talking about operation Gibraltar in IOK so its not your territory but Internationally disputed area LOL, go drink some cow urine to set your brain lol

"Hundreds of posts"

I have a question for you.

Are you aware of the difference between a post and an entire mountain peak?

You yourself said that you recaptured 100 PEAKS from Pakistan. Now you are saying posts. You fr?

You haven't said anything or even tried to refute the point about us occupying 4 of the peaks today... You just screeched about casualties, muh videos which you haven't even watched properly and then used nawaz sharifs figure lol.
Haven’t I. What did Mushahid Hussain, Lt Gen Shahid Aziz, Lt Gen Majid Malik and Nazam Sethi did. They accepted exactly, how it was a loss for Pakistan.
Your not commenting on their confession speaks volumes about your back against the wall.
used nawaz sharifs figure lol.
Yes. An Ex Prime Minster of your great nation.
If he says your sorry *** was beaten and 4000+ lives were lost then these were facts.

Anyone else claiming anything else is propaganda.

The fact that none of the FMs have been able to say a word about facts narrated byMushahid Hussain, Lt Gen Shahid Aziz, Lt Gen Majid Malik and Nazam Sethi makes it clear that a nation can’t accept the reality.

Haven’t I. What did Mushahid Hussain, Lt Gen Shahid Aziz, Lt Gen Majid Malik and Nazam Sethi did. They accepted exactly, how it was a loss for Pakistan.
Your not commenting on their confession speaks volumes about your back against the wall.

Yes. An Ex Prime Minster of your great nation.
If he says your sorry *** was beaten and 4000+ lives were lost then these were facts.

Anyone else claiming anything else is propaganda.

The fact that none of the FMs have been able to say a word about facts narrated byMushahid Hussain, Lt Gen Shahid Aziz, Lt Gen Majid Malik and Nazam Sethi makes it clear that a nation can’t accept the reality.
Its funny because those vids you keep posting don't answer any of the facts I posted.

We hold 4 peaks today.

How is it that operation vijay was completed with that in mind?

As for nawaz sharif... You are hypocrite to use his figures. If you are gonna dismiss praveen swahmy and RK Anand.

As for nawaz sharif. He made those claims out of thin air. From someone who supposedly had no knowledge of the conflict to someone who somehow has enough knowledge to publish a casualty figure. Nice.

It was from the video I had posted. If you search online most of the expert speak the same about your country.

You waste a lot of bandwidth to convey few words. If you don’t like Arnab don’t watch his channel. I don’t like him and do the same. Choice is yours. Don’t blame me for that.

Remain on topic. If you have to talk something other than the thread than create one and post your views there. Try to remain in topic. Till now whatever you have posted, has been lot of English with very little meaningful thoughts.
You are derailing this thread.

Another load of meaningless gibberish.
Read your post again and see if you have contributed anything to this thread.
You were the farthest away from truth when you were caught spreading lies and falsehood here on PDF and now your running away from your lies too. Let me repeat it. I gave you examples of how Indians are dying in Pak obsession in all their domains – domestic politics and policies, foreign policy, media outlets, military deals, you name it. Tell me one example where Pakistanis seem to be obsessed with Indiaians.

Don’t ask me to google it. I know you Indians were running a massive network (i.e. Indian Chronicles) of lies, falsehood, and deception where you low souls were using dead scholars/people to launch, legitimize, and paddle your lies and falsehood. It’s a deep shame for you Indians. But I know you’re shameless people having no self-respect and dignity. I want you to prove your lies. Don’t tell this idiot or that thought/said so. It was not difficult for you compulsive liars to hire other liars and sell-outs and make them speak your words.

You tell me where you find us Pakistanis obsessed with you Indians. What the heck you filthy scum-bags have that we should be obsessed about? Tell me just think - other than that you have more than a billion filthy people.

I know you’ll come up with a non-sense. But at least I want to show the mirror to show you your real ugly face. This is only about Indian Chronicles. There is much more including another evil network of lies and falsehood, and deception that was being run by again these compulsive liars caught a few days ago. No wonder UN banned many Indian companies years ago because of their cheating, fraud, lies, and deception.

And don’t tell me it is not related to the thread. Well your lies were not related to the thread either.

• Indian Chronicles – how a massive 15-year influence operation successfully targeted the EU & UN with 750+ fake local media and 10+ zombie-NGOs.
  • Indians resurrected dead NGOs at the UN. (How criminal!)
  • They impersonated the EU. (shame, shame)
  • They laundered content produced by fake media to real media - and reached millions in South-Asia & across the world. (India is the epicenter of lies)
  • Resurrecting NGOs wasn’t enough: Indian Chronicles resurrected Louis Sohn, “grandfather of international human rights law”. Deceased in 2006, he is listed as a UN_HRC participant in 2007, and as an attendee of an event in Washington DC in 2011. ( what a shame, only these bloody sick-minded Indians could have fallen so low that in 21 century)

You were the farthest away from truth when you were caught spreading lies and falsehood here on PDF and now your running away from your lies too. Let me repeat it. I gave you examples of how Indians are dying in Pak obsession in all their domains – domestic politics and policies, foreign policy, media outlets, military deals, you name it. Tell me one example where Pakistanis seem to be obsessed with Indiaians.

Don’t ask me to google it. I know you Indians were running a massive network (i.e. Indian Chronicles) of lies, falsehood, and deception where you low souls were using dead scholars/people to launch, legitimize, and paddle your lies and falsehood. It’s a deep shame for you Indians. But I know you’re shameless people having no self-respect and dignity. I want you to prove your lies. Don’t tell this idiot or that thought/said so. It was not difficult for you compulsive liars to hire other liars and sell-outs and make them speak your words.

You tell me where you find us Pakistanis obsessed with you Indians. What the heck you filthy scum-bags have that we should be obsessed about? Tell me just think - other than that you have more than a billion filthy people.

I know you’ll come up with a non-sense. But at least I want to show the mirror to show you your real ugly face. This is only about Indian Chronicles. There is much more including another evil network of lies and falsehood, and deception that was being run by again these compulsive liars caught a few days ago. No wonder UN banned many Indian companies years ago because of their cheating, fraud, lies, and deception.

And don’t tell me it is not related to the thread. Well your lies were not related to the thread either.

• Indian Chronicles – how a massive 15-year influence operation successfully targeted the EU & UN with 750+ fake local media and 10+ zombie-NGOs.
  • Indians resurrected dead NGOs at the UN. (How criminal!)
  • They impersonated the EU. (shame, shame)
  • They laundered content produced by fake media to real media - and reached millions in South-Asia & across the world. (India is the epicenter of lies)
  • Resurrecting NGOs wasn’t enough: Indian Chronicles resurrected Louis Sohn, “grandfather of international human rights law”. Deceased in 2006, he is listed as a UN_HRC participant in 2007, and as an attendee of an event in Washington DC in 2011. ( what a shame, only these bloody sick-minded Indians could have fallen so low that in 21 century)
I don't know why he is allowed here, he is shamelessly spreading Indian propaganda and lies and act like a pseudo intellect. We all know that he is a miserable pajeet waiting to be dumped in Ganges for some dog's dinner

Last edited:
I have a question for you.

Are you aware of the difference between a post and an entire mountain peak?

You yourself said that you recaptured 100 PEAKS from Pakistan. Now you are saying posts. You fr?
Do you understand the difference between between 100s of posts on multiple peaks? Anyway I have an exact figure for you from a Pakistani source -

From Kargil to Coup - by Nasim Zehra
Screenshot_20210612-190255_Drive.jpg

139 peaks.

Now how many do you claim to retain out of those 139?

Do you understand the difference between between 100s of posts on multiple peaks? Anyway I have an exact figure for you from a Pakistani source -

From Kargil to Coup - by Nasim Zehra
View attachment 752732

139 peaks.

Now how many do you claim to retain out of those 139?
Did you even read the extract you given? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

The answer lies there.

Did you even read the extract you given? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

The answer lies there.
I've actually read the book. Hahaha. Have you?
Now tell me - how many of the 139 peaks captured by Pakistan during the Kargil War are still in Pakistan's possession?

I've actually read the book. Hahaha. Have you?
Now tell me - how many of the 139 peaks captured by Pakistan during the Kargil War are still in Pakistan's possession?
Clearly you haven't read it properly...

Do you know about the ill fated ceasefire between pakistan and India

A 'colonel saqlain' and a commander aul.

Both agreed that both sides will pull back from all peaks and posts. Resetting the territory gained and lost. Making it all go back to the 1971 borders.

But guess what? Commander aul violated the ceasefire. He tried to take point 5240 and 5353. He only took 5240. 5353 was taken by us, immediately after realising they took 5240. India retaliated with taking the abandoned 5310 post.

But guess what? We took 5 other peaks at that time.

Of which we lost 2 today.

Currently

Point 5353
Aftab 1
Bunker ridge
Saddle ridge remain under our control.

That's why we don't have the other peaks. Not because of your 'soopapowa' military. But because of the ceasefire you chose to violate.

Now answer me. With all that in mind. How did India manage to gain a victory from the kargil war considering operation vijay was not completed?

Clearly you haven't read it properly...

Do you know about the ill fated ceasefire between pakistan and India

A 'colonel saqlain' and a commander aul.

Both agreed that both sides will pull back from all peaks and posts. Resetting the territory gained and lost. Making it all go back to the 1971 borders.

But guess what? Commander aul violated the ceasefire. He tried to take point 5240 and 5353. He only took 5240. 5353 was taken by us, immediately after realising they took 5240. India retaliated with taking the abandoned 5310 post.

But guess what? We took 5 other peaks at that time.

Of which we lost 2 today.

Currently

Point 5353
Aftab 1
Bunker ridge
Saddle ridge remain under our control.

That's why we don't have the other peaks. Not because of your 'soopapowa' military. But because of the ceasefire you chose to violate.

Now answer me. With all that in mind. How did India manage to gain a victory from the kargil war considering operation vijay was not completed?
Lol. Let me get this right. Your answer to how many peaks does Pakistan hold now is 2? Out of the 139 it captured in Kargil? So India took back 137/139 peaks? And this makes Operation Vijay a failure?Hahahahhaha. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom