What's new

Karataka: Bajrang Dal activists attack Christian prayer house, 7 injured

Cyberian

BANNED
Reaction score
Karnataka: Bajrang Dal activists attack Christian prayer house, 7 injured
Saturday March 09, 2013

Press Trust of India

Bangalore: Seven persons were injured when they were allegedly assaulted by Bajrang Dal activists during an attack on a Christian prayer house at Moodubelle in Udupi district, on suspicion that conversion activities were being carried out there, police said on Saturday.

The attack was carried out on Friday night after the activists had lodged a police complaint against a man, accusing him of indulging in conversion, Udupi Superintendent of Police Boralingaiah said.

A group of Bajrang Dal activists barged into the man's residence at Moodubelle, also a prayer house, and assaulted the people gathered there, he said, adding, 19 of them had been arrested. Senior officials, including the IGP (western range) Pratap Reddy visited the place.

udupi_attack.jpg

A group of Bajrang Dal activists barged into the man's residence at Moodubelle, also a prayer house, and assaulted the people gathered there.

The coastal districts of Udupi and Mangalore had in the past seen attacks on churches triggered by suspicion that they were carrying out conversion.

Karnataka: Bajrang Dal activists attack Christian prayer house, 7 injured- IBN Karnataka- IBN South-IBNLive

Udupi_attack.jpg

persecution_update_jan13.jpg

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

This is really shocking and shameful. Don't know when it will end.

I just wish for world peace.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Bajrang Dal is a bunch of goons...Attacking people of different religion...Attacking couples in parks and restaurants...Some goons are arrested and tried for a few months and let off...Then they again start off with such blatant acts...Disgusting bunch of "asholes"!!!

Bajrang Dal is shameful organization and should be banned ASAP. Sad to see something like this happen.

They attack people because of their faith, they attack people because they are too modern in their narrow minded and brainwashed minds.... always makes me furious when I realize how many backward morons roam around these days.

Bajarang Dal need to become civilised. If they think any illegal or force conversion is going on they should report to the authorities and media and make a issue. They should definatly not take the law in their hands.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: These people were opening threads about our country on the same matter but forgot to see their own country.

Typical Hindu Banya Soach.

Charagh Talley Andhera:rofl:

Now that's not right...And its you again spreading the nonsense...Most of the indians on this thread posted against Bajrang Dal including me...And I am not a muslim...Bajrang Dal is a sick organization and most people are against it...Some goons run it on the pretext of religion. Religious name calling is not warranted here.

Salam/Namastey to all humans:

Why do we tolerate these primitive losers in our midst? Both the bajrang dal and its parent organization, the vishwa hindu parishad don't have any place in the modern secular, liberal and tolerant India. These random acts of violence against perfectly innocuous targets are the hallmark of these losers. Beating up young couples on valentines day (because the thugs themselves cant get lovers, and are frustrated), attacking some small, insignificant church in villages, picking on weak and defenceless people - do they even hope to achieve anything by these acts, other than venting their sociopathic urges?

The large scale terror groups that once used to operate in Kashmir, like the hizb-ul-mujjus, harkat ul mujjus, LeT, and the ones who operate in Pakistan today, like the LeJ etc actually have a plan - to convert the state or nation into their ideology. Whether it is independence from India and a fully muslim Kashmir, or whether it is a fully sunni Pakistan, these groups at least hope to achieve something concrete through violence. Of course, these groups are poisonous, vile scum, their objectives are vile, and their methods are vile, and they need to be eliminated.

But in the case of these thugs that we have, like bajrang dal or ram sene (which came into public spotlight and attention by manhandling young girls in discos and pubs), they don't even have a reason for doing these criminal acts. It's not like these acts will eventually turn India into an all hindu nation (assuming that's what they want). Seriously - what could be on the minds of these people when they carry out such criminal acts? Nothing, other than hoping to get sadistic pleasure out of violence, the typical sociopathic mentality.

A suicide bomber (mistakenly) believes that s/he is acting for some higher purpose, acting against evil infidels, going to get glory in paradise and all that nonsense. These thugs of the Bajrang or Ram sene etc don't even have any of those delusions. It is the act itself which gives them pleasure. Fricking sadists and sociopaths.

Once again, salam/Namaste to all humans.

Now that's not right...And its you again spreading the nonsense...Most of the indians on this thread posted against Bajrang Dal including me...And I am not a muslim...Bajrang Dal is a sick organization and most people are against it...Some goons run it on the pretext of religion. Religious name calling is not warranted here.

Ur nobody to tell us anything as its our forum not yrs....
Either u like him or not its none of our business its yr internal issue but u r soooo passionate people open the threads about same in my country to d-grade us that u forgot that the same has happened in yr country by same kind of people....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now this is really extraordinary.

Charagh Talley Andhera:lol:

Either u like him or not its none of our business its yr internal issue but u r soooo passionate people open the threads about same in my country to d-grade us that u forgot that the same has happened in yr country by same kind of people....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are right...Its PDF. But that does not mean you just abuse any religion without any basis or argument...Every organization protects the right of its members and each member is equally a part of the forum. And I forgot to mention, you are acting as if you own the forum. The story is about Bajrang dal and not whether this forum belongs to you or not. Have some civility in posting your comments. Grow up.

Indians did not come there and laugh at Pakistan or at muslims, when 2000 Pakistani muslims attacked 150 Christian homes. This behavior that you are exhibiting is juvenile and pathetic. One Indian opened that thread, and many other Indians expressed condolences to the victims - which is what most mature human beings do. Opening a "revenge thread" here about a much much less significant event, and then repeatedly laughing and making fun of hindus, paints you in a very poor light.

Also, desperately trying to draw a parallel between the large, organized attack involving thousands of people there, and a random act of violence by 10 people in India, shows you in even poorer light. Instead of questioning your society, your only reaction is to find out whether anything bad happened in India. When the next large bomb blast occurs, don't forget to remind everyone that there was a riot in India 11 years back. When more terrorists threaten the existence of your country, don't forget to remind us that there is a colonel purohit in India. That's the way to win over social evils - find out if something - anything - bad happened in India.

No Indian came there and said "typical muslim this and that". No Indian laughed at muslims or Pakistanis when yet another bomb killed yet another scores of shias a day or two back. No Indian will laugh when that farce occurs again in a few days time, as everyone knows it will.

That is the difference between you and us.

Anyway congrats, the series is leveled at 1-1, since you managed to find something against India, while thousands of people burn hundreds of homes there. Keep googling for more bad news from India, and who knows, you may win the series here.

Indians did not come there and laugh at Pakistan or at muslims, when 2000 Pakistani muslims attacked 150 Christian homes. This behavior that you are exhibiting is juvenile and pathetic. One Indian opened that thread, and many other Indians expressed condolences to the victims - which is what most mature human beings do. Opening a "revenge thread" here about a much much less significant event, and then repeatedly laughing and making fun of hindus, paints you in a very poor light.

spare me from yr hindu banya soach.

Where were u when 200 homes of Dalit minority were burnt in yr hindustan, where were u when u people had attacked srilankan tourists in TN??

Where were u when yr police had arrested a 21 years old muslim girl n her non muslim friend just because she had commented on fb about shutter down curfew and other one for just liking her??

II can go on and on but u people r really passionate to post the negative news abt our country then first watching yr own country who is burning for same reason!!!

Charagh Talley Andhera.

You are right...Its PDF. But that does not mean you just abuse any religion without any basis or argument...Every organization protects the right of its members and each member is equally a part of the forum. And I forgot to mention, you are acting as if you own the forum. The story is about Bajrang dal and not whether this forum belongs to you or not. Have some civility in posting your comments. Grow up.

LOL u indian hindu...... this is a pakistani forum not an indian forum and its a host member yr dealing with not a guest member like u.

BTW i have not abused anyone's religion. Hindu Banya is an identity of hindus from pre independence times!!!

Back
Top Bottom