What's new

Christians and Sikhs unite for religious Freedom in India

Please do not include our Mumbai in your Republic of Shit-Stan...we Mumbaikars don't want to be a part of it...also exclude Pune and Lonavala...otherwise we won't be having any holiday destinations to visit...and also please do not include us Christians in your dream of Khali-Satan as we are not interested in your bull shit dream
this is not a buffet here, we want it all

we already have freedom..!
r u sikh or christian?

@OP :

I dont know your real intention to be honest. I don't find it something new either if you want Khalistan carved out of India....I remember I too used to do it as a kid with my classmates...drawing khalistan maps and planning the country..anyways.
all I want to know is...why almost all of you(khalistan supporters) , whom I have tried to have a discussion with on the issue of khalistan are located either outside Punjab already or are planning to move out soon..Infact i have seen people like you are the first ones to move out of the country. waiting for your answer ..so that I can ask you the subsequent questions.

what does it take to learn more on the subject that you find interesting ?? I would love to refer you a hundred sites telling you about sikhism. I request you and hereby all other posters here to please learn more about sikhism before typing bullshit on any religion. period.
Deekh bhai , I am not into religion shit . But it's what wise men says , that if some one tries to bully u around by being religiously fanatic and has violence or nonsense in his mind to drive you crazy...only then will we rise from our sanity n throw the vale of virtues our of the windows n become as shameless as u makes us to be...so be prepare to face the truth of every thing ....of u, ur so called religion ( which is ofcource Hindu) , ur culture, ur every part of being Hindu...aa u cant deny it no matter how hard u cry out loud but the always prevails ...as I too have all sorts of theories along with their proofs thats u ppl are a part of us..as one blood ..with nothing there to differentiate ..but tye physical appearance..of cloths n hairs..so blood brother...plz have a head of sensibility on ur shoulders ..n refrain the companies of fanatics which inject the poison of hate among us all..as all my life I am attached to every part of this place called Punjab ...n don't spoil the dish...

Sikhs don't have religious freedom in India ? the city I live in, u have n number Gurudwaras with Nagar Kirtans being organized on all Gurupuravs....and how does majority community react to that ? bloody hell they actively participate in that....give big donations for it...govt gives lands to Gurudwaras at subsidized rates...lol.

In spite of that I agree with OP, we have no religions freedom...save me man :agree: :lol: :disagree:
Yes u r rt...inspite of all this greedy favours what we need from being assholes..as no body wants to be diversified but want a pure one communtiy living together...this that what u want

Sikh communities across the globe are now discussing real life scenarios as to how we can accomplish without any chaos, we are a peaceful nation, we want to go forward with peace
Plz make me clear ...which nation u r talking about? Vancover or cnada, as u ppl have no other religions than NRI religion and belongs to only one nation ..vancover nation ...

Orissa has 60 lakh Muslims! (15% of the population), while the shameless indian government says 2%

Orissa has 20% Christians too.

Andhra is already 50% hindu today

Sorry my friend. Its utterbul
Andhra is 20% Christian. 90% of Dalits in Andhra are Christians today. And its spreading to other backward classes

Election 2014: The Christian factor in Andhra Pradesh | NDTV.com

Muslims are not 10% in Andhra. Muslims are more than 20% in Andhra, now divided between telangana

The hindu population in old Andhra is falling to the 50% level.

In Orissa, there are 60 lakh Muslims and 80 lakh Christians today

:laughcry:
Please provide credible links or STFU

I can also claim 50% of Baluchistan are insurgents, Sindhis want Sindhudesh, etc. etc....

Also, It is hilarious that a Pakistani knows more about Orissa and Andhra than the actual telugu and oriya people here in PDF :lol:

Deekh bhai , I am not into religion shit . But it's what wise men says , that if some one tries to bully u around by being religiously fanatic and has violence or nonsense in his mind to drive you crazy...only then will we rise from our sanity n throw the vale of virtues our of the windows n become as shameless as u makes us to be...so be prepare to face the truth of every thing ....of u, ur so called religion ( which is ofcource Hindu) , ur culture, ur every part of being Hindu...aa u cant deny it no matter how hard u cry out loud but the always prevails ...as I too have all sorts of theories along with their proofs thats u ppl are a part of us..as one blood ..with nothing there to differentiate ..but tye physical appearance..of cloths n hairs..so blood brother...plz have a head of sensibility on ur shoulders ..n refrain the companies of fanatics which inject the poison of hate among us all..as all my life I am attached to every part of this place called Punjab ...n don't spoil the dish...

when you are not into religion shit then just don't comment on a thread like this.period.

I am amazed why you are even discussing what my religion is and what not.

Of the culture...yes culture is similar and different as well and I don't mind you trying hard to prove how our culture is like yours...but stop your bullshit that Sikhism is Hinduism. Sikhism has originated from Hinduism, but that just ends there. what gives you the pain in accepting that we are a different religion ?? either you are too confused to discriminate between culture and religion or are just a$$ burnt when I say i am not a Hindu.

as far as the what company i chose to be with is none of your business....oversmart internet warriors like you are the reason why you even see such thread exist. I have been around on this forum for a fair amount of time to prove what my views are on India. So stop showing off your nationalism.

and oh yes..everyone here claims to be attached with punjab some way or other..so you just joined them with this statement.

Apparently the Khalistani dude can't read Gurmukhi :rofl:

what does it take to learn more on the subject that you find interesting ?? I would love to refer you a hundred sites telling you about sikhism. I request you and hereby all other posters here to please learn more about sikhism before typing bullshit on any religion. period.

It is not some mistake, some actually believe that as did your government for a while. Btw Mirza your name?

Total politicizing of religion! None of these people have any interest in India, just filling their pockets and coming into lime light. This is all faltu!

It is not some mistake, some actually believe that as did your government for a while. Btw Mirza your name?

Thanks but i think you should leave that internal matter of ours on us to decide who thinks what in India and what our Govt. did. period.

No my name isnt Mirza. Its jus a name from a character of a folk story of two lovers.

What respect.Recently a Sikh guradwara was attacked in America where 7 people died.According to Rajwant Singh, chairman of the Sikh Council on Religion and Education."There's always an apprehension and a sense of fear that this kind of incident will take place anywhere, anytime," Had the police officer not killed the gunman,he would have killed several people.The gunman was heavily armed.Well every know & then Sikhs have been attacked for turban in Europe & America.In short why don,t u demand Khalistan there in America.

Lodi gardens pata kithe tenu?

simple easy to read map for you
View attachment 33598[
View attachment 33599

chal paj ja etho, Ja ke aprian majan da moot cho

:rofl: boiling point
Why not Burma & China

Last edited:
During 1300's when Islam was under siege from Europeans and Mongols, there was a man in Turkey who was called ibn Taymiyya. He brought the ideologies of Politicizing Islam in groups.

And in 1706, two people were born in saudi , Al Wahab and Wali Ullah. al Wahab started wahabism on the basis of the ideology of Taymiyya and wali Ullah came to India.

When Rajputs and Marathas rose to power in India, wali Ullah sent a letter to Ahmed Shah Abdali coverty(secretly) to come and attack India. He sent it secretly because, majority of people including Muslims were opposed to it.

This is knows as politicizing of religion to achieve Goals. And this thread has similar objectives.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom