What's new

Christians and Sikhs unite for religious Freedom in India

Okay, I support this! Freedom of speech, freedom of expression! Freedom for everything! FOR FREEDOM!! YES!! :angel:

Thanks but i think you should leave that internal matter of ours on us to decide who thinks what in India and what our Govt. did. period.

No my name isnt Mirza. Its jus a name from a character of a folk story of two lovers.

If you don't want your internal matters discussed here you can log off anytime. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Orissa has 60 lakh Muslims! (15% of the population), while the shameless indian government says 2%

Orissa has 20% Christians too.

Andhra is already 50% hindu today[/quote]

Are you crazy or some thing. I am from Andhra and never heard of such figure. Christians may be around 2-3% and Hindus form 90%.

Okay, I support this! Freedom of speech, freedom of expression! Freedom for everything! FOR FREEDOM!! YES!! :angel:
You said that you never interfere in Internal matters of India then WTF is this :pissed:
My Sikh, Christian and Muslim brothers got more freedom than any other country (Including your Bangladesh and Pakistan) :drag:

You said that you never interfere in Internal matters of India then WTF is this :pissed:
My Sikh, Christian and Muslim brothers got more freedom than any other country (Including your Bangladesh and Pakistan) :drag:
they shouldn't have banned that Singh guy, he was way too funny :sarcastic:

You said that you never interfere in Internal matters of India then WTF is this
My Sikh, Christian and Muslim brothers got more freedom than any other country (Including your Bangladesh and Pakistan)

I was just passing by... :undecided:
But this was Yesterday.
"Yesterday" was "Scrambled Eggs".

There is little to no space for Christians, Sikhs, Muslims or Buddists in Hindu India...putting a ban on meat is one good example.

Completely agree.
After all Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists and Christians are thriving in Pakistan :D

Your little Indian heart may drown after reading this:

Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan enjoy freedom: Pakistan Sikh Council

AMRITSAR: Pakistan Sikh Council has rubbished claims of persecution made by some Pakistani Hindus and Sikhs who recently arrived in India.

Chairman of the council Ramesh Singh, who is currently in India, said on Tuesday that Hindus and Sikhs enjoyed full religious and political freedom in Pakistan, and "those who make such remarks either have vested interests of settling in India with their relatives or are bank defaulters who were wanting to flee Pakistan fearing action".

In the recent past, a large number of Pakistani Hindus had crossed border to India to settle down here. They had claimed that their men were being abducted for ransom and their daughters forcibly converted to Islam. However, Ramesh Singh said there were only three instances where girls had willingly embraced the religion.

Source: Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan enjoy freedom: Pakistan Sikh Council

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom