What's new

Christians and Sikhs unite for religious Freedom in India

There is little to no space for Christians, Sikhs, Muslims or Buddists in Hindu India...putting a ban on meat is one good example.

FYI, there are no Sikhs, Muslims, Budhists or even Hindus in India, There are only Indians in India.

Didn't I say I completely agree with you?!!
Let us add the complete solidarity and brotherhood that Shias, Ahmedias and Sufis feel in Pakistan.

It's a revelation. After all the population of Hindus, Christians, Buddhists, Shias and Sufis has increased multi fold in Pakistan since it's independence.

lol...

Persecution Without Prosecution: The Fate of Minorities in Pakistan | Foreign Policy

Religious Minorities In Islamic Pakistan Struggle But Survive Amid Increasing Persecution

IRIN Asia | PAKISTAN: Hindu minority lives in mounting fear | Pakistan | Conflict | Early Warning | Human Rights

FYI, there are no Sikhs, Muslims, Budhists or even Hindus in India, There are only Indians in India.

Really! Only Indians. Are you sure what you said?

:lol::lol:

you better not start me on that.:D

Last edited:
Really! Only Indians. Are you sure what you said?

:lol::lol:

you better not start me on that.:D

Why you should bother about Indians ? Why obsessed with India ? Majority of Indians live in "PEACE", a word Pakistani never understand.

Great... now thank Quaid for Pakistan. you guys are mighty prosperous when it comes to comparison on every social index. Us poor Indians.

There is little to no space for Christians, Sikhs, Muslims or Buddists in Hindu India...putting a ban on meat is one good example.
we are soon implementing Blasphemy law to bring true equality among religions !

Pakistan was never conceived to be a Hindu, Sikh state, it was exclusively called the Islamic Republic Of Pakistan, for the Muslims, thats its ideological and identity basis....where as India was conceived by your own pradhan mantri to be a Secular country, Republic Of India, yet it's now run by a terrorist Hindu nationalist Modi from RSS, an extremist organisation, and its organ in government existing in Hindus run party = BJP.

Do not start me on Gujarat massacres of thousands of Muslims by your terrorist pradhan mantri Narendra Modi.

Do not start me, on Sikhs holiest of holy site, Golden Temple burnt and destroyed by Indian Army.

Do not start me, on Babri Masjid demolition process

Do not start me on , Christians in thousands be killed and raped every day.

Do not start me on, recent ban on meat, rituals by Hindu nationalists.

Do not not start me on caste system, inequalities and atrocities against dalits.

Donot not state me on churches and Christian holy sites regularly burn ti n Indian, Christian Persecution India

This is a never ending lists of how pathetic and intolerant extremist India was and has now become....ever wonder why this thread topic says, Christians and Sikhs unite against Hindu domination for religious freedom in India...India is heading for a disaster.

Pakistan was never conceived to be a Hindu, Sikh state, it was exclusively called the Islamic Republic Of Pakistan, for the Muslims, thats its ideological and identity basis....where as India was conceived by your own pradhan mantri to be a Secular country, Republic Of India, yet it's now run by a terrorist Hindu nationalist Modi from RSS, an extremist organisation, and its organ in government existing in Hindus run party = BJP.

Do not start me on Gujarat massacres of thousands of Muslims by your terrorist pradhan mantri Narendra Modi.

Do not start me, on Sikhs holiest of holy site, Golden Temple burnt and destroyed by Indian Army.

Do not not start me on caste system, inequalities and atrocities against dalits.

Donot not state me on churches and Christian holy sites regularly burn ti n Indian, Christian Persecution India

This is a never ending lists of how pathetic and intolerant extremist India was and has now become....ever wonder why this thread topic says, Christians and Sikhs unite against Hindu domination for religious freedom in India...India is heading for a disaster.
You know, it's quite funny when Pakistanis like you try to show their self-righteousness by talking about Muslims killed in Gujarat riots, as if you really care. What about the Hindus killed in the riots ? How did the riot start ? How many Hindus were burnt alive inside that train compartment ? Why don't you talk about that in the same breath ?

Keep your biased ideas to yourself, save your breath for the Shias and Ahmadiyas.

Boss...I want to touch on two points which you have raised here....

you said Christians are being killed and rapped in India regularly.....I think this is baseless acquisition....every day so many are being rapped in this country which has a population of a billion plus....If you take the statistics you can see the rapes and murders of Hindus are more than other community...So just saying that Christians are being targeted is totally baseless...

About the meat ban....India is Hindu majority country....they will ban it because it hurts their sentiments...You cannot ask why Pork meat is band in a Muslim country.....

You should understand this is a democratic country where majority rules...Unfortunately or fortunately now Hindu right wing group is ruling this country so they will definitely ban stuffs which hurt the sentiments of Hindus....

@SinghisSingh I am glad to know you my Sikh friend. We make alliances with people of your thought process constantly. I would like us Pakistanis to be more vocal about sikh rights

@SinghisSingh I am glad to know you my Sikh friend. We make alliances with people of your thought process constantly. I would like us Pakistanis to be more vocal about sikh rights

This member was last seen on PDF before a year. :lol:

And Ya, do vocal about right of minorities in Pakistan -Ahmedi, Sikhs, Hindus etc. :enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom