What's new

Christians and Sikhs unite for religious Freedom in India

What more religious freedom should be ask for?? We are allowed to build church and conduct mass whenever we like and also there is no restriction in wearing religious symbols?? What kind of idiots are conducting these kind of functions.. I bet they never even bothered to visit India..

Lahore and Kashmir are part of Khalsa in the map retard!! Pehle tim batao hindu kiyo deserve karte hain apna Akhand Bharat?
Iss me kese pata chalega Lahore hai ke nahi :lol:
map6-jpg.33598

View attachment 33599

chal paj ja etho, Ja ke aprian majan da moot cho

@Shahmir kashmir @SeanShah1003Yeh toh pura Pakistan, Adhe se jyada India and China ke parts bhi mang raha hai aab kya kehna hai tera? :flame:
@SinghisSingh Nobody wants Akhand Bharat in real because its not possible to Join with Pakistan and Bangladesh we do just for fun :lol: Aab tu bata ke 25 million Sikh pura Pakistan,Nepal, Bhutan,Bangladesh Adhe se jyada India and China Burma ke kuch parts real me kyo deserve karta hai :partay:

Iss me kese pata chalega Lahore hai ke nahi :lol:
map6-jpg.33598

@Shahmir kashmir @SeanShah1003Yeh toh pura Pakistan, Adhe se jyada India and China ke parts bhi mang raha hai aab kya kehna hai tera? :flame:
@SinghisSingh Nobody wants Akhand Bharat in real because its not possible to Join with Pakistan and Bangladesh we do just for fun :lol: Aab tu bata ke 25 million Sikh pura Pakistan,Nepal, Bhutan,Bangladesh Adhe se jyada India and China Burma ke kuch parts real me kyo deserve karta hai :partay:
@SinghisSingh Hey keep your Khalistan within your own borders and we might help but don't think about Pakistan otherwise khalistan to kya Amritsar bhi kho de ga :pakistan::sniper:

To all buzzers out there in this thread..the truth is...all the so called Sikhs r Hindus for a start. As sikhism is not at all a religion, it's a branch of Hinduism just raised to fight for the atrocities made by mugals ( bcoz the mugals were on a rampage to kill Hindus and forcing them to convert themself to ismal ... Which at present makes 99% of Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslim, so that too makes all the Muslims in this subcontinent having a Hindu origin and all are not pure at all but a mix bead. .. That's why they r not highly appraised in their Islamic republics ..) ..so the point is...my dear fellow brothers there is no point in figthing your own blood bothers as we all Be it Muslims , sikhs , christnes , Hindus of Indian subcontinent..have same blood line..and u can't deny it at all

ae saale fuddu jehe india ch rehnde nai te bahar jake khalistaan bnande pae j tattean ch damm aa punjab vadh k eda bol ghuseaa.....tenu punjabian ne e bund ch danda dena...fer khalistan bna lavi apni tui te
jehde punjabb ch reh rahe uhna nu koi poblem ai teri aevien bu nd fatti pai aa...........

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom