What's new

Karataka: Bajrang Dal activists attack Christian prayer house, 7 injured

fuk yaaa,,, am from udupi karnatak... these bajrangis are just local youths they just want attention.. thats it

LOL u indian hindu...... this is a pakistani forum not an indian forum and its a host member yr dealing with not a guest member like u.

BTW i have not abused anyone's religion. Hindu Banya is an identity of hindus from pre independence times!!!
And about pre-independence thing...it seems that the education in your elementary school is pretty bad...And you don't see pretty well apart from your religious lenses...If people like you were in India, we could have had a muslim bajrang dal as well...LOL...those people in bajrang dal also see through the religious lenses and they also behave like the country is theirs to goon around without any sense of civility...Awesome similarities.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...emy-mob-burns-100-christian-homes-lahore.html

Beta Supraco yeh ache se pad lo
aur koi mara toh nahi na injured hi huei hai

Apne Pakistan koh phele dekh lo Mere

Lagta hai Supraco ke Rocket ke tara tera demag bhi Drawing board phe hee hai

I believe this is being discussed in a separate thread. Shameful incidents in South Asia both nations should be ashamed.

In our case, blasphemy law should be repealed or at least amended. In india you have your fair share of hate groups like the one(s) mentioned. Remember Orissa

And about pre-independence thing...it seems that the education in your elementary school is pretty bad...And you don't see pretty well apart from your religious lenses...If people like you were in India, we could have had a muslim bajrang dal as well...LOL...those people in bajrang dal also see through the religious lenses and they also behave like the country is theirs to goon around without any sense of civility...Awesome similarities.

LOL funny u indians the hindu banya now becomes an abuse for u:rofl: and sure on this u have doubts on our education:rofl:

Well done.

@topic

u people r really passionate to post the negative news abt our country then first watching yr own country who is burning for same reason!!!

typical hindu banya mentality.

Charagh Talley Andhera.

LOL funny u indians the hindu banya now becomes an abuse for u:rofl: and sure on this u have doubts on our education:rofl:

Well done.

@topic

u people r really passionate to post the negative news abt our country then first watching yr own country who is burning for same reason!!!

typical hindu banya mentality.

Charagh Talley Andhera.

Self deleted

Salam/Namastey to all humans:

Why do we tolerate these primitive losers in our midst? Both the bajrang dal and its parent organization, the vishwa hindu parishad don't have any place in the modern secular, liberal and tolerant India. These random acts of violence against perfectly innocuous targets are the hallmark of these losers. Beating up young couples on valentines day (because the thugs themselves cant get lovers, and are frustrated), attacking some small, insignificant church in villages, picking on weak and defenceless people - do they even hope to achieve anything by these acts, other than venting their sociopathic urges?

The large scale terror groups that once used to operate in Kashmir, like the hizb-ul-mujjus, harkat ul mujjus, LeT, and the ones who operate in Pakistan today, like the LeJ etc actually have a plan - to convert the state or nation into their ideology. Whether it is independence from India and a fully muslim Kashmir, or whether it is a fully sunni Pakistan, these groups at least hope to achieve something concrete through violence. Of course, these groups are poisonous, vile scum, their objectives are vile, and their methods are vile, and they need to be eliminated.
Œ
But in the case of these thugs that we have, like bajrang dal or ram sene (which came into public spotlight and attention by manhandling young girls in discos and pubs), they don't even have a reason for doing these criminal acts. It's not like these acts will eventually turn India into an all hindu nation (assuming that's what they want). Seriously - what could be on the minds of these people when they carry out such criminal acts? Nothing, other than hoping to get sadistic pleasure out of violence, the typical sociopathic mentality.

A suicide bomber (mistakenly) believes that s/he is acting for some higher purpose, acting against evil infidels, going to get glory in paradise and all that nonsense. These thugs of the Bajrang or Ram sene etc don't even have any of those delusions. It is the act itself which gives them pleasure. Fricking sadists and sociopaths.

Once again, salam/Namaste to all humans.

Mate, I'm no supporter of any religious groups and sure do agree with you that they all need to banned and the offenders to be punished but I dont agree with the fact that the churches are all innocent, the means and methods they use to convert is something that needs attention. Well I dont want this to be a Hindu Christian bashing thread, just brought up this topic because I felt your comment was one sided. Hope you show the same tolerance to hindu, Muslims or Christians in your future post.

Cheers.

Mate, I'm no supporter of any religious groups and sure do agree with you that they all need to banned and the offenders to be punished but I dont agree with the fact that the churches are all innocent, the means and methods they use to convert is something that needs attention. Well I dint want this to be a Hindu Christian bashing thread, just brought up this topic because I felt your comment was one sided. Hope you show the same tolerance to hindu, Muslims or Christians in your futurepost.

Cheers.

If you read my post again, you will notice that I never asked for any banning. That goes against freedom of thought. Besides, if you "ban" a group, do you think these thugs will become peaceful citizens the next day? No, they will call themselves by a different name and do the same things. Ram Sene will become laxman sene. It is not the name under which they do it that is the problem, it is the fact that there are criminal minded people in society - any society. My post was simply asking what motivates a typical bajrang dal activist to commit an act like this. Not about banning.

In fact I believe that even hate groups have a right to exist, like fringe hate groups exist in the USA. (American Nazi party, ku klux klan, and so on.) Hate groups and hateful ideologies have a right to exist, and society should only punish actions - not thoughts. The moment somebody commits a crime like this, he should be arrested for a long time. But the state cannot - and should not - criminalize thoughts, and people who think the same thoughts forming an organization.

Now coming to the conversion issue. Forceful conversion is a crime under Indian law, and the police and law courts in the country exist to take care of criminals who do that. Goons of bajrang dal or such groups have no right or mandate to deal with such issues. If they have a complaint regarding criminal activities of any church or anybody else, they should take that to the police and prove it in a court of law.

Of course there are non hindu religious groups that carry out illegal activities, whether it is forceful conversions, or land grabbing, or terrorism. But none of that was the topic of this thread, which is why I did not allude to any of that. This thread is about bajrang dal attacking people, and that is why my post was about bajrang dal, and similar groups that do similar things.

Neither did I ask for any ban, nor did I state that churches are always innocent.

Its karnataka and not karataka . Secondly 19 of the attacks are already behind bars . look at the response to maintain law in a Hindu majority country where perpetrators were also Hindu , meanwhile after burning 100 homes case of vandalizing has been launched in Pakistan and no one arrested . LOL .

Those who are behind the bars would be released soon. Typical Bharati dramaibazi.

While here Punjab govt has already said that it would built the homes of christians and they would be paid compensation.

Jail main daal do babu Bajrangi ke sath. :D

Ye log, eve teasing hoti rehti hai to kuch nahin karte, valentine day par couples ko peet te hain. Desh main rape ho rahe hain aur ye protest karne ki jagah Christians par attack kar rahe.

Pehle dalits ko to bacha lo.

Those who are behind the bars would be released soon. Typical Bharati dramaibazi.

While here Punjab govt has already said that it would built the homes of christians and they would be paid compensation.

That's just your preconception of India. The bajrang dal activists who took part in the Gujarat riots were all given harsh sentences, including life imprisonment for some of the instigators.

The justice system in India is painfully slow, but sure. Once they are convicted, they WILL serve their time.

Indian law courts are completely immune from politics, public opinion and any other vagaries. If they have been brought before the courts, the sword of justice WILL strike on them, sooner or later. Probably later.

That's just your preconception of India. The bajrang dal activists who took part in the Gujarat riots were all given harsh sentences, including life imprisonment for some of the instigators.

The justice system in India is painfully slow, but sure. Once they are convicted, they WILL serve their time.

Indian law courts are completely immune from politics, public opinion and any other vagaries. If they have been brought before the courts, the sword of justice WILL strike on them, sooner or later. Probably later.

Till Modi is free justice isn't served. Even Pakistani courts put such small less valuable culprits behind bars. Nothing new.

While here Punjab govt has already said that it would built the homes of Christians and they would be paid compensation.

Typical Pakistani response . Get those guys behind jail then talk . Also talk when they are released . They won't be released before serving sentence . Meanwhile in Pakistan , House burners are posing for pictures . Long live the green lands of Al-Pakistan.

Look at the joy !!

75087_10151341685238301_1950354878_n.jpg

402387_669506399742235_662260338_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom