What's new

Karachi should be made a separate province

should Karachi be made separate province on administrative grounds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A reminder, Karachi is just a City.... The only one who wants it to become a province is MQM, who exploits it using ethnic card

What defines a city and what defines a province? What are the barriers that a city must cross to become a province or an independently administered region like Islamabad? Does the overwhelming desire of the majority of the city residents mean nothing?

Why is the demand considered so unjust? What's so unholy about it? Who suffers if Karachi is made a separate province?

not province but it should be federal constituency like most metropolitian cities are, or an independent territory with ban on politics, only business !!

Ban on politics is a great idea, however how does public representation materialize into official decisions void a political process? Your idea is very appealing but is it workable?

Now I understand, why MQM never raised this issue Sindh assembly, they would be eaten alive by all sindhi's in no time. If only mandate is the factor that karachi should be made another province, Pashtun majority areas in karachi should be made another province, Urdu majority areas should be made another one, Liyari should be merged with balochistan.

sorry that you are venting your frustration here i didnt know that :lol:

i had no probs if karachi administration who got mandate from karachi was made to work for the development of the city but sadly it isnt, and every time its not PPP which takes the blame it MQM, so yes if you have a problem with that please dont accuse MQM later

I do not support the idea.

In Rawalpindi PTI won seats while Federal and Punjab governments shall be controlled by PML (N). Now what should PTI do. Call for making Rawalpindi a province since they do not have any say in the matters of Rawalpindi.

Wrong logic.

It is called democracy. Majority governs and minority waits for next elections. MQM has been in power since 1988 and yet they do not want to take any blame for the mess that Karachi is in.

i personally support the same for mumbai..

kindly vote above and dont just comment

CHOICES:

NO, i dont support it

MAY BE NOT, i dont think its a good

above options votes should be added as they mean the same that Karachi should not be made a province the thread poster made it to split votes but both means same thing

When Indians are voting too then its just a stupid vote thread.

and NO karachi is very much capital of Sindh and must remain also economic hub of Pakistan we cant give it to foreign puppies

In Rawalpindi PTI won seats while Federal and Punjab governments shall be controlled by PML (N). Now what should PTI do. Call for making Rawalpindi a province since they do not have any say in the matters of Rawalpindi.

Wrong logic.

It is called democracy. Majority governs and minority waits for next elections. MQM has been in power since 1988 and yet they do not want to take any blame for the mess that Karachi is in.

look dude you already said MQM is in minority and majority governs :lol: then you sy MQM doesnt want to take the blame? what sort of bullshitt is this?

MQM or no MQM, karachi has not been developed sice it was the federal capital and after the 60s and only MQM didnt had the mandate of karachi

When Indians are voting too then its just a stupid vote thread.

and NO karachi is very much capital of Sindh and must remain also economic hub of Pakistan we cant give it to foreign puppies

i think you should rather concentrate on foreigners bombing the hell out of KPK(one in waziristan and one in peshawar) just heard the news today, that isnt karachi which is getting owned by foreigners

i think you should rather concentrate on foreigners bombing the hell out of KPK(one in waziristan and one in peshawar) just heard the news today, that isnt karachi which is getting owned by foreigners
I am not migrated hindustani who will only concentrate on one province. I am a Pakistani and i stand for my entire country.

The end point is this BS thread is aimed at MQM agenda and has no place. Karachi truely belongs to Sindhis of Pakistan and no foreigners have any right to snatch it.

Period

It should be made into a Special Economic Zone like Hong Kong. Make it a capitalist sanctuary.

Wrong logic.

Nobody calls for separting Karachi but only MQM and their foreign masters eye this target. The reason is simple MQM does NOT have any vote base other than Karachi and that too at gun point and rigging. This time youth stood up against the ghundagardi and they are even losing grip over Karachi hence such silly day dreaming treason.

PML-N should become active in Karachi and muster votes, and above all Sindhi Pakistanis need to stand up for their right over their land.

I am not migrated hindustani who will only concentrate on one province. I am a Pakistani and i stand for my entire country.

The end point is this BS thread is aimed at MQM agenda and has no place. Karachi truely belongs to Sindhis of Pakistan and no foreigners have any right to snatch it.

Period

so mohajirs are foreigners? are you confused or you are totally dumb, stupid?

we are not the guys from afridi tribes who go to afghanistan and seek help from the enemy

as a pakistani you should resort to the reason any how, its not about MQM, its about karachi and as a pakistani you should support such an act because its for the betterment of the city which is the economic hub of the country

karachi belongs to sindhis then why dont sindhis take care of it, why are they destroying the city, i mean PPP even did development in multan by making a nice airport, what development did karachi get in last five years

Nobody calls for separting Karachi but only MQM and their foreign masters eye this target. The reason is simple MQM does NOT have any vote base other than Karachi and that too at gun point and rigging. This time youth stood up against the ghundagardi and they are even losing grip over Karachi hence such silly day dreaming treason.

PML-N should become active in Karachi and muster votes, and above all Sindhi Pakistanis need to stand up for their right over their land.

meri behen if it was not upto mohajirs, sindhis whould have never allowed pathans into karachi in the first place :lol:

why dont you take the initiative and kick yourself out and let sindhis claim karachi :lol:

BTW if you really knew karachi's history it was a baloch fishing village, sindhis werent even present, and karachi was originally baloch area not sindhi

sindhis are already masters of karachi, how nicely they have managed karachi and sindh, infact so much development that im dazzled by its splendours

it was karachi who took your IDPs, how many sindhis welcomed IDPs and how many IDPs were taken in punjab?

look dude you already said MQM is in minority and majority governs :lol: then you sy MQM doesnt want to take the blame? what sort of bullshitt is this?
MQM or no MQM, karachi has not been developed sice it was the federal capital and after the 60s and only MQM didnt had the mandate of karachi

I think you live on some other planet and have no idea of what is happening in Pakistan.

MQM was in power with PPP in 1988, with PML (N) in 1990, with PPP in 1993, with PML (N) in 1996, Musharaf in 2002, PPP in 2008.

Then how can you say they have no say in the matters of Pakistan and Karachi. MQM is perhaps the only party which is always in government but never takes any responsibility.

so mohajirs are foreigners? are you confused or you are totally dumb, stupid?

we are not the guys from afridi tribes who go to afghanistan and seek help from the enemy

as a pakistani you should resort to the reason any how, its not about MQM, its about karachi and as a pakistani you should support such an act because its for the betterment of the city which is the economic hub of the country

karachi belongs to sindhis then why dont sindhis take care of it, why are they destroying the city, i mean PPP even did development in multan by making a nice airport, what development did karachi get in last five years

1. What is mohajir? if you are not foreigner then why you and your party is playing this cry baby card? Mohajir quomi movement? just rephrasing it and continuing the same mohajir mentality is not a difference.Go to Karachi and you guys still call yourself hum to hindustani log hain hum to bari achi cooking kartay hain. bhai ho to jao Karachi ko kyun baap ki jaidad samjh rahay ho

2. bwahhahaha we dont give an ear to any afghanistani BS propaganda news. We are loyal enough to kick the foreigners out and vote for Pakistan NOT altaf bhaya.

3. As a Pakistani i am questioning your intention. Why on EARTH no native Pakistani Political party or Pakistanis demand separation of Karachi and why only Altaf and MQM feeling restless over the elections and want to break Pakistan?

Clearly you are outsiders wanting to grab Pakistani land for your ghundagardi. Those who consider themself Pakistani and are willing to work for United Pakistan they are welcomed. They are our brothers and sisters.

As far as Sindhis well how should they do when foreigners are occupying Karachi

I think you live on some other planet and have no idea of what is happening in Pakistan.

MQM was in power with PPP in 1988, with PML (N) in 1990, with PPP in 1993, with PML (N) in 1996, Musharaf in 2002, PPP in 2008.

Then how can you say they have no say in the matters of Pakistan and Karachi. MQM is perhaps the only party which is always in government but never takes any responsibility.

this is some BS crap you are speaking MQM was in the government, but it never had important positions, if MQM was that powerful had it not made LG system implemented in sindh and entire pakistan?

as a matter of fact the administrator of karachi was a drunkard PPP guy after LG was kicked out after mustafa kamal

ant gonna happen sindh assembly will not approve it with 2/3 majority as ppp does not want this .and they are in majority.

then it should also have to be approved by national assembly with 2/3 majority.

if anyone thinks that just hold referendum in a specific area and let them decide then it starts ever where.

no such mechanism was devised to hold local referendum rather than in whole province

MQM's wish will not come true .

I think I read somewhere that there is a clause in the constitution of Pakistan that any area with a population of over 10 million can demand to be granted the status of a province. It wouldn't hurt to determine the holdup and overall loss to Pakistan if Karachi becomes a province. Perhaps the SC can direct the government for appropriate law amendment.

Whatever happened to that Bahawalpur Province we heard so much about it in 2012?

What do you think happened? Just like all the other promises......

1. What is mohajir? if you are not foreigner then why you and your party is playing this cry baby card? Mohajir quomi movement? just rephrasing it and continuing the same mohajir mentality is not a difference.Go to Karachi and you guys still call yourself hum to hindustani log hain hum to bari achi cooking kartay hain. bhai ho to jao Karachi ko kyun baap ki jaidad samjh rahay ho

2. bwahhahaha we dont give an ear to any afghanistani BS propaganda news. We are loyal enough to kick the foreigners out and vote for Pakistan NOT altaf bhaya.

3. As a Pakistani i am questioning your intention. Why on EARTH no native Pakistani Political party or Pakistanis demand separation of Karachi and why only Altaf and MQM feeling restless over the elections and want to break Pakistan?

Clearly you are outsiders wanting to grab Pakistani land for your ghundagardi. Those who consider themself Pakistani and are willing to work for United Pakistan they are welcomed. They are our brothers and sisters.

As far as Sindhis well how should they do when foreigners are occupying Karachi

it was so called hindustani who saved a tiny afghani land called KPK from utter distruction like afghanistan

but you didnt answered my question, you said sindhis should claim their land, but you fail to realise where will pathans be heading if sindhis so called claim their lands? you have already seen the tolerance of sindhi nationalists

you always forget that it is karachi and not sindh and punjab which took your internally displaced people into its lap

and nobody in karachi calls himself hindustani i think you are too dumb to spread such nonsense

and making karachi a province in not dividing the country, its making a city which generates money like a prostitute give some honour to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom