What's new

Karachi PTI Jalsa - Live debate and streaming!

Karachi finally seeing a political activity after decades of mafia controls

lets avoid derogatory comments.
karachi is still.in mqm control.and imran.will need to ne a foxy politician to stah in karachi.

I am really happy they fixed there live stream!
I think they under estimated how many people would be watching last time :woot:

4:57pm
Express News reports that Javed Hashmi is also in attendance. Junoon’s Salman Ahmed is also on stage. A large group of people has gathered outside as entrances are too narrow.
Attendees carry posters of the Aafia Movement with pictures of Pakistani neuroscientist Dr Aafia Siddiqui and Imran Khan on them.

4:40 pm

Imran Khan has arrived at the podium amid tight security. Takes a seat next to Shah Mahmood Qureshi. Express News is reporting at least a hundred thousand people are in attendance.

PTI worker release doves in PTI colours. Jahangir Tareen and Khurshid Kasuri have also arrived.

4:15 pm

Express News reports that Imran Khan has departed from his friend’s residence in Karsaz and will arrive at the venue shortly. Shah Mahmood Qureshi and other senior PTI leaders are accompanying him.

PTI’s Arshad Qureshi said that the jalsa’s success had shown that the “politics of language” has ended in Karachi.

4:00 pm

In his speech, PTI’s Waleed Iqbal said that “tsunami can create electricity, extract reserves, can start up shut down railway engines and make grounded PIA planes fly.”

How on earth People sitting on chairs ??? difference between Lahore and Karachi jalsa.....

Few things burning in Lahore - Raiwand, Karachi - Bilwal House, Islamabad - President House, Karachi - Governor House and Mister House........

One PML (N) fanboy was saying on FB page that there are about 50,000-70,000 people in Jalsa...Array bhai....ONLINE LIVE STREAMING pe hi ~20,000 ho gaye hain ab ...jalsa mein khud hi hisaab laga lo :lol:..Funny thing is ...me in USA and my aunty in Ireland is seeing this jalsa and praying for IK's long life in the chat :P

Few things burning in Lahore - Raiwand, Karachi - Bilwal House, Islamabad - President House, Karachi - Governor House and Mister House........

Paaji London no pul gayee tusi......................
297631_140112539422750_135362169897787_151935_72061744_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom