What's new

Karachi PTI Jalsa - Live debate and streaming!

the speaker saying to get down the side tents, and shift sidewards. Space has been fully filled and it is stuffed.

Saw on GEO that the total capacity is around 150,000.

Speaker saying to bring down the side tents or 'qanatain' and go to the sides

HUGE crowd..

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

250,000 +
speaker just mentioned the capacity was 225,000 which has already filled.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Care to explain?

Explain what?

i mean why you thing headcount is not 250,000+. According to sources, arena capacity was 225,000 and not 150,000.

i mean why you thing headcount is not 250,000+. According to sources, arena capacity was 225,000 and not 150,000.

dont know about the area very well.

Although almost everybody on TV saying the capacity of the ground is 120,000. Although it might have exceeded and people will be on roads and surrounding areas!

Imran Khan is here!!!

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

In a black land cruiser, flanked by armed people in civilian clothes.

Who are they, police people in plain clothes?

Could be because of the nature of Karachi.

Mashallah, seems great so far! Any more pictures?

AhgbiFyCMAEm2zn.jpg

Imran Khan is here!!!

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

In a black land cruiser, flanked by armed people in civilian clothes.

Who are they, police people in plain clothes?

Could be because of the nature of Karachi.

Yup, it is police.

MAn my damn stream is working as if a donkey was dragging
her around.

People in suits, people in branded shoes, and also people in torn shalwar Kameez, and also people in slippers, laborers, every body is here.

Burqa clad women, liberals, every body!!!

Good achievement.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

MAn my damn stream is working as if a donkey was dragging
her around.

8 MBPS mate!!!

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Shah Mehmood Qureshi also there.

Back
Top Bottom