What's new

Karachi PTI Jalsa - Live debate and streaming!

noooooooooo the stream isn't working in Edmonton :( or is it for all u guys man i wanna see this so badly

It is working again in America now.

PS. Edmonton?! Dude: You are up early (as am I, in South Carolina). But how can you live in that Igloo zone? It is cold enough as it is even here!

It is working again in America now.

PS. Edmonton?! Dude: You are up early (as am I, in South Carolina). But how can you live in that Igloo zone? It is cold enough as it is even here!
haha global warming does wonders, but bk on topic its bk on again :D its like 3 am i want to watch this whole thing :bounce:

The Crowd of people is Worth Watching.....Still people are coming......:victory::victory:

ppl who have android mobil download PAK TV GLOBAL u can watch every news tv channel , sports and other channels

Stream is working ok atm, actually quite fluid. Current connected users 11209 :)

i am on mobile...
tell me what you see..
kind of live commentery.

Speaker just requested traffic police to let people in and try to unblock traffic at hways, so masses can reach. All roads and highways around, are jammed.

khudi ko ker buland itna is on :D

IK to arrive soon

We too, running on generators.... both of them died due to heavy use a couple of months back.... I was thinking to get them fixed....couldn't do that due to my laziness.... but today I just pushed the button of one them and miraculously it started at a go....

Heavy traffic caused it to crash....Was expected to happen.

light aa gayee... BC cable band ker di hai.... kuttay ke bachay hain yeh Ganjay...

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Haan bahi kitne log hogaye, Leader?

yar I think its already 200000... :D

Back
Top Bottom