What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

you have got to be kidding me , what the hell is this ... even after all the intel that was given about the attack, and surety received that "We Can Handle any situation you need no to worry " our regular forced failed to perform AGAIN .... Are you F R E A K I N G kidding me .

The Intel report was received but the police of Pakistan is complete failure, because it is filled with politicians favorites.

So what now? Another sad day in the long list of such days in the history of this nation. What if Indian connection is found, how will the brave lion of this Roshan Pakistan respond.....by sending another sari to Modi's mother?

On another account Zadieen coming from Iran, all 23 of them are dead because of suicide bomb attack on them.:tsk:

Karachi really need big clean up. Time to kick out all foreigners .

The solution is not to start singling out people based on ethnicity or appearance, but to tighten law enforcement and possession of dangerous weapons.

That is impossible because

a) Pakistani public is itself the biggest thief, not paying taxes, so how are you going to buy equipment, training and salary for professional law enforcement?

b) the "legitimate" political parties are themselves full of thugs and criminals, and they don't want strong law enforcement.

I really hope some rented terrorists were arrested for interrogation.

@Abingdonboy

Lt.Col Haroon Islam (SHAHEED), ZARRAR - Addressing to ASF Guards | Watch Facebook Videos - Download - Share

SSG zarrar company CO (now deceased) Inspecting ASF training

Please remove that video from the internet. Showing the faces of the air guards compromises their operations and gives intel to our enemies. Don't they teach OpSec in the forces?

I take serious offence to that statement, one party there to kill civilians, the others to repel them. I will draw a very clear distinction between what I would even wish for them.

Than you should take serious offence against admin of this forum @Aeronaut also who was outright supporting terrorists on this thread: Two LeT militants killed in Kashmir gun battle | Page 2

Yesterday itself, Pakistanis were mourning death of Talibtards in Kashmir and a couple of weeks ago celebrating death of Indian soldiers.

Army major killed in 6-hour-long gun-battle in IOK | Page 2 onwards

This has happened to us again and again and again...

What the ****.

We need to over-haul over security network...and become PROFESSIONAL.

0348291.JPG

Smoke billows from Jinnah International Airport in Karachi June 9, 2014. Gunmen attacked one of Pakistan's biggest airports on Sunday and at least 24 people were killed, including all 10 of the attackers, media reported.

0346211.JPG

Pakistan Army soldiers sit on a vehicle as they arrive at Jinnah International Airport in Karachi June 9, 2014.

0346031.JPG

A policeman with a gun stands on a vehicle as smoke billows from Jinnah International airport in Karachi June 9, 2014.

0344131.JPG

Police commandos take up positions as they arrive at Jinnah International Airport in Karachi June 9, 2014. Gunmen attacked one of Pakistan's biggest airports in Karachi on Sunday, killing at least five people, police said.

02949812.JPG

Volunteers look at dead bodies of people killed during an attack by unknown gunmen on Jinnah International Airport, Sunday night, June 8, 2014, in Karachi, Pakistan.

06463411.JPG

Pakistani security personnel gather outside the Jinnah International Airport after the militants' assault in Karachi, late on June 8, 2014.

06497611.jpg

Pakistani policemen move an injured colleague outside Karachi airport terminal after the militants' assault in Karachi late on June 8, 2014.

Simple Solution

Step 1: Take over Afganistan
Step 2: Curb all the illegal weapon's stash
Step 3: Setup Anti Terrorism force right in Afghanistan to stop illegal funds
Step 4: Massive operations against these thugs and watch them hide in Burqa and try to escape

Its a snake den , you do not take over and empty the hell hole, the eggs will hatch and pesky little snakes will crawl out and bite your property residents.

Do a Military FLUSH out , starting from Afghanistan (West Side) and Eastern Front (KPK/Balouchistan)

And capture any pesky rodent trying to escape

Fresh firing is being reported right now. Are there other terrorists?

Back
Top Bottom