What's new

Army major killed in 6-hour-long gun-battle in IOK

I think these are the terrorists who shot dead 5 locals during election day.

RIP Brave Kashmiri Freedom Fighters !!
Abdul Haq of Arwani , Asif Wani of Drubgam and Shabir Gorsi of Rajouri.

Yeah yeah yeah. There are tons of them resting in peace whilst you sit in the comfort of wherever you are clapping for them. Make no mistake, I ain't justifying any act of India here. What disgusts me is the fact that somewhere, some dadda gave these youngsters guns and sent them into a battle knowing that they would never come out alive. And you like that dadda scream "RIP", "Allah Akhbar" and whatever else it is which gives you the need to satisfy yourself that Muslim Kashmir should be part of Muslim Pakistan or whatever self glory it is which gives you a high. All this whilst the families of these youngsters and the soldiers killed in action will be trying to put their lives back together again. I would certainly have more respect for the Jihad or whatever movement of Kashmir it is which sent in these kids if they gathered a large force, headed by their "brave" handlers and commanders and moved into Kashmir to take on the IA head on. Sending in one or two or a few kids to be mowed down in my view is nothing but cowardice and you praising that cowardice shows the calibre of your character

Yeah yeah yeah. There are tons of them resting in peace whilst you sit in the comfort of wherever you are clapping for them. Make no mistake, I ain't justifying any act of India here. What disgusts me is the fact that somewhere, some dadda gave these youngsters guns and sent them into a battle knowing that they would never come out alive. And you like that dadda scream "RIP", "Allah Akhbar" and whatever else it is which gives you the need to satisfy yourself that Muslim Kashmir should be part of Muslim Pakistan or whatever self glory it is which gives you a high. All this whilst the families of these youngsters and the soldiers killed in action will be trying to put their lives back together again. I would certainly have more respect for the Jihad or whatever movement of Kashmir it is which sent in these kids if they gathered a large force, headed by their "brave" handlers and commanders and moved into Kashmir to take on the IA head on. Sending in one or two or a few kids to be mowed down in my view is nothing but cowardice and you praising that cowardice shows the calibre of your character
When you go the War you are not expected to come back Alive , you are expected to Kill or be killed , Kashmir 's have been fighting the War for their freedom from the past 67 years & are resolved to fight till they get their freedom, you are criticizing someone because he is writing on a computer in support of what he thinks is right .. while doing the same thing yourself ... just in the opposite direction .

When you go the War you are not expected to come back Alive , you are expected to Kill or be killed , Kashmir 's have been fighting the War for their freedom from the past 67 years & are resolved to fight till they get their freedom, you are criticizing someone because he is writing on a computer in support of what he thinks is right .. while doing the same thing yourself ... just in the opposite direction .

This is not a war. It is sending in youngsters to be killed for a failed cause. That is simply my point. Do you really believe that India will withdraw from Kashmir because an army major and one or two soldiers were killed ? If not, then what exactly is th purpose of sending in these kids to be killed ? The view I hold by the way is that the Kashmir issue should be resolved by all stakeholders via dialogue.

You support "characterless" IA which has been committing all kinds of human rights violation in Kashmir for decades now , and then you talk about "calibre of character" of others !! Hypocrisy ??

You support "characterless" IA which has been committing all kinds of human rights violation in Kashmir for decades now , and then you talk about "calibre of character" of others !! Hypocrisy ??

Show me one of my posts where I supported the IA in Kashmir or praised any human rights violations in Kashmir please

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom