What's new

Army major killed in 6-hour-long gun-battle in IOK

Of course they(freedom Fighters) took some Dogs with them ... they will be dropping them at Hell on their way to heaven .

Is this the purpose of being a think thank ? Degrading the quality of this forum and breaking its rules ? If the poster to whom you responded is immature, you should as a think thank uphold the forum rules and not break it with your reply

Is this the purpose of being a think thank ? Degrading the quality of this forum and breaking its rules ? If the poster to whom you responded is immature, you should as a think thank uphold the forum rules and not break it with your reply
Noting immature about it , I did not insult him , nor did I attacked him personally , just simply replied in the language he understands .

You must be talking about BLA or TTP .
you can do better .. Try agian .

Yes, quite sure the terrorist dogs went to hell.

Shaheed Army men have a place in heaven and our hearts.

Yup murderous "dogs" sure did...

SHOPIAN MASSACRE BARBARIC: DAK

Srinagar, Sep. 8 (KNS): Terming the civilian killing barbaric, President Doctors Association Kashmir (DAK) Dr Nisar ul Hassan said that the outrageous act is state backed to suppress the sentiment of kashmiris. He has said that the unprovoked firing at civilians is safe to conclude that Indian forces have a license to kill kashmiris.
“The killings of four civilian at Shopian and shooting one person at Budshah chowk by forces is brutal and barbaric. Any killing is intolerable and unacceptable as it is a kashmiri dying whose only fault is that he is fighting against oppression,” reads the statement here.
“This is the responsibility of international communities to take cognizance of this bloodbath and pressurize Indian state to end human rights violation in Kashmir. These killings shall not deter our resolve in fact motivate and give impetus to take the ongoing struggle to its logical end,” it added.

No wonder the real shaheeds (islamic word) were recieved n buried with honor n respect by the Kashmir people ... who hate you n your ...

Yup murderous "dogs" sure did...

SHOPIAN MASSACRE BARBARIC: DAK

Srinagar, Sep. 8 (KNS): Terming the civilian killing barbaric, President Doctors Association Kashmir (DAK) Dr Nisar ul Hassan said that the outrageous act is state backed to suppress the sentiment of kashmiris. He has said that the unprovoked firing at civilians is safe to conclude that Indian forces have a license to kill kashmiris.
“The killings of four civilian at Shopian and shooting one person at Budshah chowk by forces is brutal and barbaric. Any killing is intolerable and unacceptable as it is a kashmiri dying whose only fault is that he is fighting against oppression,” reads the statement here.
“This is the responsibility of international communities to take cognizance of this bloodbath and pressurize Indian state to end human rights violation in Kashmir. These killings shall not deter our resolve in fact motivate and give impetus to take the ongoing struggle to its logical end,” it added.
Army has the license to kill all terrorists. I'm happy they do their job well and keep us safe from terrorists despite the casualties they take. They will get jannat for their work.

Meanwhile the terrorist dogs(who are always of a particular Sect) who kill women and children and explode bombs in civilian markets will go to hell.

Noting immature about it , I did not insult him , nor did I attacked him personally , just simply replied in the language he understands .

you can do better .. Try agian .
And what happens when someone replies to you in a language you understand in?

Army has the license to kill all terrorists. I'm happy they do their job well and keep us safe from terrorists despite the casualties they take. They will get jannat for their work.

Meanwhile the terrorist dogs(who are always of a particular Sect) who kill women and children and explode bombs in civilian markets will go to hell.

Yes even rape n kill women .. no wonder kashmiris call them dogs.. n the graffiti in the streets of IOK is a proof of it ...

Yes even rape n kill women .. no wonder kashmiris call them dogs.. n the graffiti in the streets of IOK is a proof of it ...
Its the Army's job to kill terrorists who tend to explode spontaneously in busy markets. Its a trait acquired from one of our neighbouring country.

We call those who tend to exhibit these tendencies of exploding in markets or running with Kalashnikovs as dogs/pigs too!

Yup alot of pigs n dogs running biting n killing the kashmiris in IOK... N the people hate them with passion n those who hunt them are honored...
I agree.
We do honour those who hunt the dogs and pigs who explode in markets and kill many kashmiris.
They get medals and respect in the Army and the Country.

The pigs generally get shot within 3 days of jumping over the LoC. The average lifespan of a pig who jumps the border is now less than 4 days. This is how efficient we are getting.

Yup pigs got a medal for dying.. the freedon fighters got respect n love from the kashmiris... deal with it ...
You got slightly confused there.

The Army men got the medals for service to our Nation.

The pigs got their reward by going to hell. The Army extends that service for all pigs and their sympathizers.

Terrorist dogs will go to hell.

Yes, quite sure the terrorist dogs went to hell.

indian-dogs-go-back-srinagar-21-10-2010.jpg

This time they went to hell ??

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom