What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

I don't understand role of Uzbaks ? in Pakistan
Are these elements doing these 100% fatal missions for return of favour from third party ? for their cause

I don't see what benefits Uzbaks would have , we know the nature of weapons found from them

The units appear to be highly trained and do these daring missions , same as the one done against P3 orions same source (Mercenary force) , paid of by cash or some funding or support fo for their cause.

I think the real answer lies in understand who these folks are and their cause is and who supplied them weapons

Its also quite possible the weaponry was intentionally bought from specific region/country to cause some rift

If we can get some background identities of these fellas , it would help identify their cause for which they are accepting these mercenary missions into Pakistan.

Its too Hollywood , that 3rd party does mercenary operation , with Indian weapons , and then TTP accepts responsibility (Who just happen to be the bad guy well known to press and media)

Last edited:
they come from Afghanistan. Uzbek borders afghan? And afghan pak border isn't fully protected.

Then afghan is first to pin pakistan for all attacks.
I don't understand role of Uzbaks ? in Pakistan
Are these elements doing these 100% fatal missions for return of favour from third party ? for their cause

I don't see what benefits Uzbaks would have , we know the nature of weapons found from them

Simple Solution

Step 1: Take over Afganistan
Step 2: Curb all the illegal weapon's stash
Step 3: Setup Anti Terrorism force right in Afghanistan to stop illegal funds
Step 4: Massive operations against these thugs and watch them hide in Burqa and try to escape

Its a snake den , you do not take over and empty the hell hole, the eggs will hatch and pesky little snakes will crawl out and bite your property residents.

Do a Military FLUSH out , starting from Afghanistan (West Side) and Eastern Front (KPK/Balouchistan)

And capture any pesky rodent trying to escape

Things do not go away merely with a wish list.

Step 1 Pakistan shall cease to exist as it is now know when Step No 1 is attempted.

Step 2 : Never mind the intent, Where is the capability to do this ?

Step 3 : Pak is one of the conduits , for this step 1 & 2 are not needed.

Step 4 : Good luck, till date no concerted action is being done to root out the bad guys , they are targeting the PA also now.

Today once again I remember that boat to Mumbai boarding which Kasab and his buddies sailed from Karachi to India. Karachi Project.

BOMB KABUL and finish the lifetime terrorism story!

Enough with this Afghan brotherhood BS. Bohat barhai B*handchod hain Afghans. Kick them out from this country. Completely Mine the border you assholes sitting in Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

Today once again I remember that boat to Mumbai boarding which Kasab and his buddies sailed from Karachi to India. Karachi Project.
yeah i hope its not india who is involved in this otherwise we will see that boat story again in mumbai ...

News is running about another explosion at airport , can any one confirm that ?

KARACHI: Security forces said Monday they have relaunched a military operation at Karachi airport as gunfire resumed several hours after they announced the end of a militant siege that left 24 dead.

Fresh gunfire was reported from the airport Monday morning and a loud explosion was also heard across its premises.

Security forces said that the intensity of the explosion heard across the airport was still uncertain.

The initial assault at the Jinnah International Airport began late Sunday and raged until dawn, when the military said that all 10 militants had been killed.

Equipped with suicide vests, grenades and rocket launchers, they had battled security forces in one of the most brazen attacks in years in Pakistan's biggest city. Among the 14 victims were security personnel and four airport workers.

The heck? Didn't they clear and sanitize the airport?

so COAS was quick to congratulate the jawans for 'successful' operation... this speaks volumes about our capability... hint: firing is still on going and terrorists are still inside the terminal..

Well taking Over Afghanistan is first line of defence , we build a defence base there , we stop majority of stuff right there

Uzbaks , Gangez Khan , Alexander the great etc... list goes on

We need a permenent base there with 10,000 Soldiers stationed

Just take over the void territory causing too much problems leaving it empty

That region needs to flushed out .. for TTP rodents

I also remember the recent Herat attack over the Indian consulate. It is all coming back.
as i said that was not done by us otherwise its easy to bomb that shitty consulate with 1000 kg tnt so plz take ur BS with you ..

Back
Top Bottom