What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

Well taking Over Afghanistan is first line of defence , we build a defence base there , we stop majority of stuff right there

Uzbaks , Gangez Khan , Alexander the great etc... list goes on

We need a permenent base there with 10,000 Soldiers stationed

Just take over the void territory causing too much problems leaving it empty

That region needs to flushed out .. for TTP rodents

Dont you realise that this flawed presumption the Af was Pakistan's ' strategic depth' lies at the root of the problems Pak is facing today ?

Simple Solution

Step 1: Take over Afganistan
Step 2: Curb all the illegal weapon's stash
Step 3: Setup Anti Terrorism force right in Afghanistan to stop illegal funds
Step 4: Massive operations against these thugs and watch them hide in Burqa and try to escape

Its a snake den , you do not take over and empty the hell hole, the eggs will hatch and pesky little snakes will crawl out and bite your property residents.

Do a Military FLUSH out , starting from Afghanistan (West Side) and Eastern Front (KPK/Balouchistan)

And capture any pesky rodent trying to escape

Besides the logistical problems of what you are suggesting, I would think that the world has learned from two military adventures in the last 50 years that you cannot so easily overcome asymmetrical warfare in such a way.

And those barriers are not even taking into consideration the political realities on the ground, of which I am certain I am far from the most knowledge on.

The events will not stop untill Afhhanistan is integrated into Pakistan , as difficult as it may seem but that is the only permenent solution.

Every thing started with destabalization of that region , in 70's and unless we go on and stabalize it FOR GOOD .. the events will keep happening..

As the planners are all in Afghanistan border areas or even deeper areas which are safe heaven

No we don't need that piece of shit land that you call as Afghanistan. Just mine and close the whole damn border. Kick Afghanis out of this country. Shut their food supply. Take actions against terrorists all over Pakistan wherever they are.

helping the terrorist with what?? is he Uzbek or his ancestors were from uzbekistan? comeon man MI do keep check and tap phones of Military officials remember hisb ur tahrir supporters court Martial by Pak army

It is not about Uzbek or non Uzbek... There are still fractions inside army who have sympathy with Taliban and Al Qaida. The same was revealed by Jurnalist Shahzad and was killed after Mehran Base Attack. How did the terrorists got the information about airport security, gates and systems? I have traveled n number of time from this airport but i still don't know it's whole map..

From what I know, the action went on near hangers, not inside the terminal. The terrorists entered through some fence and went to empty planes. In contrast, there were hostages in the Taj.
May be some senior member can contrast the two better.
Did you happen to read rest of my post? I was giving mere ezample. I'm not some ranger that i know precisely where terrorists were or have been.

If they were in hanger, it's partial open and partial closed space. Still dangerous as there coule be snipers etc.

Also, I think Pakistani army brought them in one closed space before killing them, maybe thatvwas hanger. No way terrorists will camp in hanger the entire time. And they'd like to get to civilians nonetheless.

Regardless, Pakistani army took 3 hours to get upper hand, mostly during night time.

Flush those mercenaries out! Bomb them, flush them. Gather all your Uavs and load them with cirits, use armed helos, tanks, artillery, and samurais with bug sprays. Clear up this rodent infestation. :pissed:

I don't understand role of Uzbaks ? in Pakistan
Are these elements doing these 100% fatal missions for return of favour from third party ? for their cause

I don't see what benefits Uzbaks would have , we know the nature of weapons found from them

The units appear to be highly trained and do these daring missions , same as the one done against P3 orions same source (Mercenary force) , paid of by cash or some funding or support fo for their cause.

I think the real answer lies in understand who these folks are and their cause is and who supplied them weapons

Its also quite possible the weaponry was intentionally bought from specific region/country to cause some rift

TTP-AlQaida link. Sealing Pakistani boarder is only solution for this problem. These A$$H0L3$ don't care about their life, their family, their religion, anything...

This is not a real question anymore, everyone knows how they have been brainwash for the attacks. Everyone knows, who is funding them, everyone knows who is the proxy owner. For me the real question is; is it the response for 26/11 since modi tokeover. Another would be why they wanted the plane? What was their real motive which was seized by security.

@Topic

Pathetic, This should be enough to start full fledged operation against TTP & seal the boarders before. We don't want our muslim brothers to cross in or out during the operation.

Enough shit, why the hell people of Pakistan are sleeping? why they can't report fucken single incident of something is happening at their neighborhood. Bloody Selfish Pakistanis, then start crying for insecurity.

And Government, why the hell there are so many conflict politically that you can't sit-in and define security for Pakistan. It's all because of Government slackness about their own motives. Politicians are real culprit on this episode. Distructors were TTP Sympathizers, who is keeping everyone still in guess what is going to happen, government will fall or continue. Another distraction was from those UK episode followers, who frozen whole karachi so Terrorist can hide easily to keep no public eye witenesses. But overall, Stupid Incapable Government Federal & Provincial, if they can't work for people security then they don't have any right to rule.

Salute to Rangers and Army...

Flush those mercenaries out! Bomb them, flush them. Gather all your Uavs and load them with cirits, use armed helos, tanks, artillery, and samurais with bug sprays. Clear up this rodent infestation. :pissed:

You missed out sealing the boarders. We don't want more bugs to comes in our Pak-Land. and don't want bugs to going out.

Last edited:

No stupid posts. We are not discussing COD or Medal of honor here

Before the sun dawns ... find each and every Molvi ... and skin them.

skin them slow

skin them alive.

Not a single molvi should live.

Start with LaL Masjid.
What molvi has to do with this incident?

I think this attack by TTP is to get army to start a war. This way the people who are seperating will unite and fight army again. It's a bait.

That's why defense.pk members don't get to hold senior positions. Everyone will be 'let's kill them!!' without knowning that it could be be used for TTP to unite.

No terrorist remaining. The recent reports of firing were by Ranger's while checking area's.
Clearance operation is going on.
Airport will be handed over to CAA for operations after 1200 hours.

Media has once again proven to be immature by making up stories, baseless assumptions, and irresponsible reporting in some cases.

Why would rangers do the firing and stuff while searching? Come on! News says that these were remaining suicide attackers who blew themselves up

The PM had to call the COAS last night and requested him to take control of and handle the situation at Karachi airport.

but still try to let down the Army as much as they can....

Back
Top Bottom