What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

Why does a PM have to ' request' his COAS ?

The reason is PM has already made lots of mess with his army chief. Now he has to request his army chief instead of doing a counter attack on PM house, please do something in Karachi.

Anyways Nawaz Sharif is good in mishandling the situations. You will see in coming days, how he will convert bad situation in Karachi to worse.

Karachi Operation is in its final stages. 19 terrorists were sent to hell. Rangers are ensuring the clearance of the premises. It took 6 hours for Pakistan's security forces to clear off the airport from terrorists.
A few things to be taken into consideration.
1- While a 15 days delay is taken into consideration of Jirga of tribes. Next 15 days will be important.
2- In an attack like this which is unconventional in nature, element of surprise always remain with the attacking party, no matter how good the intel or security is. Attack can be carried out
3- Pakistan security forces have a track record in repelling these attacks in minimum time. Compare it to the attacks in ‪#‎Afghanistan‬ or in ‪#‎India‬. The time taken to by highly sophisticated armed forces is at least 24 hours. Pakistan's average in taking out the terrorists is upto the mark.
4- Now: Culprits who didnt pay heed to intel given to them should be brought to justice. Sacrifices made by civilians and Security forces should be acknowledged across the board and priority should be given to bounce back from this situation as soon as possible.
5- Matter of ‪#‎Indian‬ weapons recovery should also be highlighted, to establish a connection between ‪#‎TTP‬ and #Indian handlers.
‪#‎Pakistan‬ is here to stay in'shaa'Allah. Battles will be fought, Some we will win, other we may lose, but at the end of the day, those who will keep their heads high and wont get demoralized by such attacks will be the victorious ones.
Pakistan Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad
‪#‎KarachiAirportAttack‬
P.S not my words but by my Army friend

IK first response to TTP attack. Pathetic response to begin with. Bhai kabhi to TTP ko condemn kar lai.

And then response to Balochistan Incidence.

It took 2 hrs to give a pathetic response to TTP attack after tweeting about Balochistan. Grossly disappointed

but this guy likes the taliban...

ironically he used tweet that violence / terrorists attacks was largely due to drones, till the drones stopped - and now its the govt that is responsible..

QIAP Area affected by the terrorist attack last night..

Airport.jpg

It is necessary to analyse the situation at macro level. Mere acceptance of responsibility does not close the chapter. We have to fit the pieces of jigsaw to identify who is our enemy. Country where weapons/ammo was produced, Mir Jafer/Mir Sadiq in our ranks, country of origin of terrorist, etc. @batmannow @BATMAN @Secur @Spring Onion

i dont think you can deploy SSG Zarar company on intelligence reports
I know
Its just unprofessional of rangers to start blurting out who is involved. Its doubtful they know. Obviously if Indian connection is found it wont be by the rangers.
I think it is more like emotional. During time of ttagedy people can't hold their feelings. Of course it is not expected at top level.

This is what happens, when you promote selective terrorism. Heart goes out to those innocent people who died fighting for their country, same time, despise the double standards adopted by your countries establishment in terms of violence and terrorist activities, resulting in innocent deaths.

Shocking!!.. Thoughts are with our Pakistani friends .. Reminds of the audacious attack on Colombo International Airport by the Tamil Tiger terrorists years ago.. That dragged the tourist industry back decades

Back
Top Bottom