What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

Pakistani media should be regulated by an independent body, enough is enough, every media channel reporting is false, misleading and manipulative. Define a set of rules and red lines to keep media in check and report authentic news not speculations.
Well set of rules, no 1, no reporting of truth, if it dosent fall in line with the government's version ;)

Is that a female operator? first time I saw female operator in a real combat situation, bravo to her and all forces.
Yes, female personnel go through same training as there male counterparts... Be it PT, inclass training or tactics

I think he means the amount of time it took to clear. Airport is big and hotel is not as big. He's not saying which was more secure at first, but how lomg it took to clear the terrorists.
Whatever he is saying, is comparison really required? Report just came that operation has been relaunched

Pakistani media should be regulated by an independent body, enough is enough, every media channel reporting is false, misleading and manipulative. Define a set of rules and red lines to keep media in check and report authentic news not speculations.

This is long overdue, but whenever any such effort is made, they start propaganda of action against free media.

This is what happens, when you promote selective terrorism. Heart goes out to those innocent people who died fighting for their country, same time, despise the double standards adopted by your countries establishment in terms of violence and terrorist activities, resulting in innocent deaths.

No your heart doesn't go out to anyone. So stop the dramaibazi and leave us without your hypocritical comments.

Can somebody give some comprehensive information about Pakistan ASF.:cool:
Your views on their efficiency and performance.:cool:
1402293285326.jpg

The TTP has a problem with Pakistani military right? Why the heck have the attacked an international airport?

A terrorist attack is never good. Even though we have differences with Pakistan, but this is really bad. Hope the PAA launch that offensive against TTP and crush them.

IK first response to TTP attack. Pathetic response to begin with. Bhai kabhi to TTP ko condemn kar lai.

And then response to Balochistan Incidence.

It took 2 hrs to give a pathetic response to TTP attack after tweeting about Balochistan. Grossly disappointed

i am sure after hearing of the attack- going on twitter and satisfying people like you was not the priority of Imran Khan-

i am sure after hearing of the attack- going on twitter and satisfying people like you was not the priority of Imran Khan-
i heard , today morning. terrorist attacked Karachi airport again, is it true ?

Is mulk main sub kuch ho raha hai. Agar kuch nahi ho raha to TTP aur us kai allies kai khilaf operation. And by operation I don't mean just operation in NWA. Operation should be conducted in the whole country along with mining the border. And taking strong foreign policy against Afghans.

Baqi sub ho raha hai is mulk main siwai in cheezon kai.

Back
Top Bottom