What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

o5pb3l.jpg

wth is that?-

I have my reasons for saying this, and there is teeny tiny chance that i could be wrong, but TTP did not carryout this attack, or it was carriedout by a group, that is not very close to TTP

Sirjee, It's ins't about satysfying me. It is about his broken record and illogical conclusions that he draw from serious matters
Their is a thing called compromise ever heard of it???:cool:

....so we want to hold 'peace talks'with these goons. these inhuman shits.

Sirjee, It's ins't about satysfying me. It is about his broken record and illogical conclusions that he draw from serious matters

I support Imran Khan minus his policy on terrorism- and now minus blaming every thing on government-
but still he is alot better than others-

Yes with the right equipment.
Exactly, use that, check the origin of weapons, ammunition, we can check the head stamp of manufacturers on the bullet primers, am not blaming anyone, but it is not ppssible to get ammunition from same manufacturer in such huge quantity on the black market..... Check serial numbers on weapons

Now taliban apologists will start saying that oh.. TTP is playing in foreign hands.. jeez..

“We carried out this attack on the Karachi airport and it is a message to the Pakistan government that we are still alive to react over the killings of innocent people in bomb attacks on their villages,” the TTP spokesman said.

Shahidullah Shahid moreover dismissed the Pakistani government's peace talks methodoly as a “tool of war”.

Shahidullah Shahid said the attack was planned much earlier but had been postponed due to the peace talks.

The TTP spokesman in a statement issued to the media said that the attack was also carried out to avenge the killing of Hakimullah Mehsud in a US drone strike.

“We carried out this attack on the Karachi airport and it is a message to the Pakistani government that we are still alive to react over the killings of innocent people in bomb attacks on their villages,” TTP spokesman Shahidullah Shahid said.

Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack, saying it was revenge for the army's air strikes in areas along the Afghan border where the insurgents are based.

TTP claims attack on Karachi airport - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom