What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

My friend. This is tit for tat strategy. Remember what indians do with us for the whole time?even though if rat shits...ISI and PA are about to be blamed.Politically they made complete attempt to prove us irresponsible and key factor of their misery.
Yes..on the other hand I agree with you.Such attempts must be stopped at both sides.
Mark my words aero...if these mahognous, shrubeous looking terrorist have attacked India then whole PK will be blamed.
We ain't India!!
A responsible nation don't blame others without proper proofs!!
That Ranger officer should provide proofs or should be court martialed!! :sick:

Latest on BBC says 11 dead over 14 wounded all 10 terrorist dead. Is this what is reported there?

Fresh Firing at Karachi Airport : Samaa TV/Times Now

This incident is clear Go Ahead to North Waziristan operation. Yesterday ask all Elders to kick out all foreigners , Uzbek, Arabs, Turks, etc to leave the region or...............
Its good now Pak Army Aviation has started Pre empt strike inside Afghanistan.They were carrying so top notch weapon. Guns with grenade launchers....Who the hell equip these guys with such sophisticated weapons...
They seems 11 terrorist . hope its not Afghan cricket team...

Last edited:
Very sad incident saw the news on cnn , but there is only one cure

THAT IS OCCUPY AFGANISTAN and cut the head of snake setup 50 permenent Baracks in there and that region becomes province

And you zone out "militants"

Otherwise these rodants will get funding to come into Pakistan from there and cause hevoc

During the Mehran naval base attack in May 2011. At least 10 members of the security forces were killed in the attack, which also destroyed two surveillance planes provided to Pakistan by the United States and deeply embarrassed the country's military.

So stop making the bullshit comparisons as this is a heavily guarded airport and in case of india its a hotel
I think he means the amount of time it took to clear. Airport is big and hotel is not as big. He's not saying which was more secure at first, but how lomg it took to clear the terrorists.
Comparing civilian hotel with zero security to highly secured areas like airport, Military base and Military GHQs... sure, whatever balms you ego.... But as I remember, terrorists weren't able to penetrate security completely when they tried to intrude secure areas in India, like parliament...

1517394_887292514617919_5984939123320694371_n.jpg

While the Govt. fails to recognize the enemies & are busy calling enemies friends this is what is happening with our Pakistan in the name of friendship & negotiations.

Police has failed millions of time & they have failed again this is what we get when we have a politicians favorite filled police.

Its just unprofessional of rangers to start blurting out who is involved. Its doubtful they know. Obviously if Indian connection is found it wont be by the rangers.
He just mentioned the guns or whatever is made in India.

you have got to be kidding me , what the hell is this ... even after all the intel that was given about the attack, and surety received that "We Can Handle any situation you need no to worry " our regular forced failed to perform AGAIN .... Are you F R E A K I N G kidding me .

Karachi airport attack Live: Tehreek-e-Taliban claims credit

RIP the innocent

I think he means the amount of time it took to clear. Airport is big and hotel is not as big. He's not saying which was more secure at first, but how lomg it took to clear the terrorists.

The hotel is maze compared to Airport. Numerous hostages. From delayed deployment of forces to unavailability of map. It wasn't open area combat but a closed, clustered and unknown environment. There is no comparison.

I am not aware if that, sorry then, as i have said, i had moved away from tvbefire op was launched.... I will get proper report by afternoon about loss and other info, hes CAA :D
Yes Sir I am telling what Dr Moeed Pirzada tweeted that no SSG was used it was Ranger Commandos who did by the way what are Rangers Commando called

Back
Top Bottom