What's new

Junaid Jamshed in hot water again over sexist remark

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has killed on this issue till now, so stop spreading sh!t.

2- I didn't call you paindu. What the heck is the relationship b/w being pedantic and being paindu? Unless being a moderate is called being a paindu...that's often the accusation the ultra liberal LUMS awam gives...

3- This thing you are doing is called 'chut**pa".

Liberal extremists are as bad as mullahs, and the past few days have been a great example of it.

Sorry to say.

Good day.

Sir, addressing a woman depends on occasion and relation. You'll call a colleague differently and a stranger differently. In talk show differently and in 'Jeeto Pakistan' differently. Hope my point is clear now.

Whateve JJ & co is saying, shows their view about women's status in society.

Dr. Sabeen was good or bad, didn't deserve a bullet. Malala's story is the same.

I'm giving the views of an average normal Pakistani prevailing.

When did he escape abroad to escape due process as you say?

I think he fled right after people were outraged at his blasphemy and after his apology failed to placate them.

I think he fled right after people were outraged at his blasphemy and after his apology failed to placate them.

He is in Pakistan right now....and as far as I know, the court or the plaintiff haven't moved against Junaid Jamshed till now.

So quite clearly, your 'thinking' isn't enough to put the guy in jail.

Sir, addressing a woman depends on occasion and relation. You'll call a colleague differently and a stranger differently. In talk show differently and in 'Jeeto Pakistan' differently. Hope my point is clear now.

Whateve JJ & co is saying, shows their view about women's status in society.

The Quran isn't "Jeeto Pakistan" now is it?

It has a forma outlook in which every one is respected.

You don't write about your friends as chums or buddies in formal documents like court orders or the sort do you? In formal correspondences, you use formal addresses.

Why do you need to bring in Malala and Dr Sabeen in this? Stop making a mountain of a mole hill.

He is in Pakistan right now....and as far as I know, the court or the plaintiff haven't moved against Junaid Jamshed till now.

So quite clearly, your 'thinking' isn't enough to put the guy in jail.

Then it is news to me, honestly. The last I heard he was in USA. As far as I know, the case is still registered against him.

Entire Sura e Maryam has been named after Marry :) so how come JJ got confused?

also Sura e Yousaf has been narrating the story of Prophet Yousaf (PBUH) and Zelekha.

anyway his ignorance or slip of tongue should not be exaggerated.

This is what happens when artists try to become experts on Islam.

People like you are showing your jahalat of epic proportions. Junaid chose wrong words that is only mistake as for what he was trying to say is clear Have any jahil here ever bothered to ponder why ALLAH has has not told what women will get in Jannah like he has told about men ? I mean men will get hoors what will women get ? @Jf Thunder @M.SAAD @airmarshal

Yes great transformation

:lol: Zarvan you need to read Quran with Translation carefully . Whenever there is a mention of heaven the Allah says that poise men and poise women will be in heaven in beautiful gardens with having every wonderful thing. They would be served every delicious thing.

IT seems that these hoors are not there only for men but also for women for serving purpose so Sorry Zarvan you can now stop dripping water from your mouth along with all other Muslim men.

Sorry there is no mention in that these hoors would be for physical purpose of men.

BTW I heard our local Imam once said that your own wife/wives would be made hoors for you in heaven.

:D so once again sorry your dream crashed

People like you are showing your jahalat of epic proportions. Junaid chose wrong words that is only mistake as for what he was trying to say is clear Have any jahil here ever bothered to ponder why ALLAH has has not told what women will get in Jannah like he has told about men ? I mean men will get hoors what will women get ? @Jf Thunder @M.SAAD @airmarshal

Yes great transformation

This guy is an idiot and the fact that he stated what he did shows his ignorance of the Qur'an. The fact that you are defending him shows you are also an ignoramus of the highest degree. Syedna Maryam (as) is mentioned by name far more than some prophets, what does that show? And the countless other women not mentioned by name, what is in a name? Their deeds are mentioned regardless, which is more than enough. To then infer that God likes or dislikes something without clear proof is quite simply blasphemy, but the mulla caste is adept at committing blasphemy and getting away scotch free while the inferior masses are lynched in the street at the behest of the very same blaspheming mulla.

:lol: Zarvan you need to read Quran with Translation carefully . Whenever there is a mention of heaven the Allah says that poise men and poise women will be in heaven in beautiful gardens with having every wonderful thing. They would be served every delicious thing.

IT seems that these hoors are not there only for men but also for women for serving purpose so Sorry Zarvan you can now stop dripping water from your mouth along with all other Muslim men.

Sorry there is no mention in that these hoors would be for physical purpose of men.

BTW I heard our local Imam once said that your own wife/wives would be made hoors for you in heaven.

:D so once again sorry your dream crashed
Those are interpretations based on person own imagination Quran and Sunnah are silent on this. I read Quran on daily bases lady

This guy is an idiot and the fact that he stated what he did shows his ignorance of the Qur'an. The fact that you are defending him shows you are also an ignoramus of the highest degree. Syedna Maryam (as) is mentioned by name far more than some prophets, what does that show? And the countless other women not mentioned by name, what is in a name? Their deeds are mentioned regardless, which is more than enough. To then infer that God likes or dislikes something without clear proof is quite simply blasphemy, but the mulla caste is adept at committing blasphemy and getting away scotch free while the inferior masses are lynched in the street at the behest of the very same blaspheming mulla.
Junaid is not an idiot not sure about people talking against him no women other than BIBI Marian AS is mentioned by name

And [with them will be their] spouses, raised high: for, behold, We shall have brought them into being in a life renewed, having resurrected them as virgins

—Quran, sura 56 (Al-Waqiah), ayat 34-36

And, O our Sustainer, bring them into the gardens of perpetual bliss which Thou hast promised them, together with the righteous from among their forebears, and their spouses, and their offspring—for, verily, Thou alone art almighty, truly wise

—Quran, sura 40 (Ghafir), ayah

You are quite right, it is unfortunate that sexist mullas have made the religion of Islam look like a sexist religion due to their own selfish desires.

Junaid Jamshed has joined the bandwagon of arrogant, sexist and iconoclastic muslims which today dominate the world... giving all of us a bad name.

I think the entire problem lies in how we have demonized secularism. If we had a secular mindset or Pir Roshan's teachings we wouldn't be here. Pir Roshan called for women's education in that time. Junaid Jamshed makes sexist, anti-female comments in this time. The irony.

Junaid is not an idiot not sure about people talking against him no women other than BIBI Marian AS is mentioned by name

And syedna Maryam (as) is mentioned by name far more than many many prophets. What does that mean? Or do your kind only interpret things that you can use to oppress others?

Those are interpretations based on person own imagination Quran and Sunnah are silent on this. I read Quran on daily bases lady

1. bibi Maryam (Marry) was a woman right? Zulekha was a woman right?

2. You said Quran is silent about hoors then YES there is NO mention that hoors will be handed over to men for their physical needs rather there is this point that these hoors will be serving men and women alike in heaven.

you may be reading quran daily but without understanding

When he is so strict about Qur'ann.....is Qur'an allowed him to use Facebook ???...Ideats....

Quran does NOT stop you from using any modern Technology. rather it ask human to go explore the world.

And Mind you the subject of Quran is Human not Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom