What's new

Junaid Jamshed in hot water again over sexist remark

Status
Not open for further replies.
then can you explain to me why Allah said in the Quran that you wont be able to do justice?

then can you explain to me why Allah said in the Quran that you wont be able to do ?
You wrongly understood lady ALLAH never said that

OK, so please do tell me. If you have pondered over this, and reached a conclusion, please let us know why Allah has not not specified what women will get in Jannah?

BTW, you are eagerly anticipating hoors after you die, are you? What do you picture doing with them?
zingg ! :sarcastic:

Lady?
im a dude, and wait for my reply

Interestingly on the day of judgement people will be addressed by their mother's name instead of father's. Where is @Azad-Kashmiri what he has to say, bro : )
SCORE
Salik : 1
Mullahs : 0

'Marry woman of your choice in twos' threes' or fours' but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly, (with them), then only one' [Al-Qur'an 4:3]

'It is very difficult to be just and fair between women'. [Al-Qur'an (4:129)]

No they do but ALLAH has not told it because their are some limits of sharam and Haya ALLAH will give equally but he chooses his ways just imagine ALLAH saying this number of men Can you imagine How it would sound ?

And how does it sound, when Allah promises "this number of" women for men? Does it sound OK? What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Your innate feeling that promising a certain number of hoors to men is OK, but promising the same number of young, male virgins to women is horrible, stems from your conditioned and inherited notions of male chauvinism.

If men can be bribed with offers of hoors, there is no reason why women cannot be either. Either both are cringeworthy, or neither are.

Lady nature is different thought process different no matter How much west lies of being same no they aren't they have different nature and ALLAH knows best How to deal with them ALLAH has allowed men 4 marriages not women Why ?

Yes, definitely men and women are different in many respects. It has nothing to do with west or east. But if you think men are all horny baboons whereas women are not interested in carnal pleasures, all I can say is that you...need to grow up. By nature, women have as much sexual desire as do men.

And how does it sound, when Allah promises "this number of" women for men? Does it sound OK? What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Your innate feeling that promising a certain number of hoors to men is OK, but promising the same number of young, male virgins to women is horrible, stems from your conditioned and inherited notions of male chauvinism.

If men can be bribed with offers of hoors, there is no reason why women cannot be either. Either both are cringeworthy, or neither are.

Yes, definitely men and women are different in many respects. It has nothing to do with west or east. But if you think men are all horny baboons whereas women are not interested in carnal pleasures, all I can say is that you...need to grow up. By nature, women have as much sexual desire as do men.
Good but all your points contradicts nature mostly feminist delusions.

Those are interpretations based on person own imagination Quran and Sunnah are silent on this. I read Quran on daily bases lady

Junaid is not an idiot not sure about people talking against him no women other than BIBI Marian AS is mentioned by name
I'll quote this just to forever preserve the time you said something false about the quran. Nouzubillah.

Extremists even didn't spare patriotic Pakistani like junaid jamshed , even he was beaten in airport by few tableeghi and this incident was praised by many Pakistani on facebook & twitter .
But after his death , all did u turn, I hope they realized the mistake of such hate against junaid jamshed and they will avoid such extremism in future.
no, he was beaten up by Barelvis, why ?
because he committed Blasphemy against Mother of the Believers, Hazrat Ayesha (R.A)

Extremists even didn't spare patriotic Pakistani like junaid jamshed , even he was beaten in airport by few tableeghi and this incident was praised by many Pakistani on facebook & twitter .
But after his death , all did u turn, I hope they realized the mistake of such hate against junaid jamshed and they will avoid such extremism in future.

JJ made few mistakes so did Saeed Anwar, his comment about Imran Khan.
They have appolgized for their mistakes, and we must learn to forgive people.

TJ is part of Pakistan and it will never be banned in Pakistan.

Some more info about famous people who are influenced by TJ.
Singers, actors and models, includingAttaullah Essa Khailwi,[83] Gulzar Alam,[84]Bacha,[81] Alamzeb Mujahid,[85] are also affiliated with the movement.

Former Lieutenant General, and heads of Inter-Services Intelligence, Javed Nasir and General Mahmud Ahmed of the Pakistan Army became a member of Tablighi Jamaat during his service.[86] The Tablighi Jamaat also has a notable following among Pakistani professional cricketers: Shahid Afridi,Mohammad (formerly "Youhana") Yousuf and the former cricketers Saqlain Mushtaq,Inzamam-ul-Haq, Mushtaq Ahmed, Saeed Anwar and Saeed Ahmed are active members.[87] Mohammad Yousuf's conversion from Christianity to Islam is widely attributed to the influence of the Tabligh Jamaat.[88]

Lady?
im a dude, and wait for my reply

SCORE
Salik : 1
Mullahs : 0

'Marry woman of your choice in twos' threes' or fours' but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly, (with them), then only one' [Al-Qur'an 4:3]

'It is very difficult to be just and fair between women'. [Al-Qur'an (4:129)]
There is nowhere that people will be addressed with mothers name, please provide source for such statement.

Interestingly on the day of judgement people will be addressed by their mother's name instead of father's. Where is @Azad-Kashmiri what he has to say, bro : )
What is the source Sir

both TJ and JJ were accused of blasphemy. but people forgave them because of a mistake they made in innocence.
They humbly apologized as well.

Pakistan. And we Pakistani claim to be following Islam and celebrate every islamic day as no one live Islam and beloved prophet MOHAMMAD (P.BU.H) More but fact is what we do is very very much against Islam junaid jamshed is no more in this world whatever he did is not us to decide it is between ALLAH and every individual we are not judges better we start see what I'm than questioning others

both TJ and JJ were accused of blasphemy. but people forgave them because of a mistake they made in innocence.
Don't agree they did anything on blashmy

People's don't have right to accuse anyone on blasphemy it's to be decide on judgment day best judge is ALLAH

why cant forgive the minorities then? they are burned to death, and are not even given a chance to apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom