What's new

Junaid Jamshed in hot water again over sexist remark

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. bibi Maryam (Marry) was a woman right? Zulekha was a woman right?

2. You said Quran is silent about hoors then YES there is NO mention that hoors will be handed over to men for their physical needs rather there is this point that these hoors will be serving men and women alike in heaven.

you may be reading quran daily but without understanding
Quran is not silent on men getting hoors he hasn't mentioned what women will get. I read Quran and with understanding lady and Syedna Mariam is not mentioned more than PROPHETS I mean if compared with many of them

Since when is that a big thing?

Every other famous person has a case against him.

That is a good point, but also an example of the selective application of dangerous laws covering blasphemy. Not a good situation, given its propensity to be manipulated.

Quran is not silent on men getting hoors he hasn't mentioned what women will get. I read Quran and with understanding lady and Syedna Mariam is not mentioned more than PROPHETS I mean if compared with many of them

Quran says men and women be in heaven for good deeds and hoors will be serving them.

Oh now when you are cornered then you came up with number tricks well lets see we can discuss it as well :)

2. Maryam (Marry) has been mentioned 34 Times in Quran, Prophet Ibrahim is mentioned 69 times, Prophet Daud (David) is mentioned 16 times, Prophet Issa (Jesus) is mentioned 25 times, Prophet Musa (Moses) is mentioned 136 Times, Prophet Lut is mentioned 27 times, Prophet Nuh (Noah) is mentioned 43 time, Prophet Yosaf (Joseph) is mentioned 27 times, Prophet Hud is mentioned 27 times.

And Prophet Issa (Jesus) is addressed by his mother name Marry 23 times in Quran by addressing him Ibn-e-Maryam (son of the Marry).

Now Zarvan please go and compare that bibi Maryam (Marry) has been mentioned more than many Prophets in Quran.

Only Prophet Ibrahim, Prophet Musa (Moses) Prophet Nuh have been mentioned more times than her.

May Allah give you hidayat to read Quran carefully and then discuss.

Am pained your blind enthusiasm is hurting image of Many Muslims.

Quran is a very beautiful guideline for life not blind one.

@Syed.Ali.Haider
@Jungo

@syedali73

Note: Zarvan i have only mentioned those Prophets who have been mentioned more than others in Quran. These are the highest number of times mentioend

Last edited:
I think instead of challenging each others beliefs (which is our favourite topic), we should restrict our comments on the title of the thread and just give our views if any.

No one here is a true scholar of Islam, so do not try to pose like one.

People like you are showing your jahalat of epic proportions. Junaid chose wrong words that is only mistake as for what he was trying to say is clear Have any jahil here ever bothered to ponder why ALLAH has has not told what women will get in Jannah like he has told about men ? I mean men will get hoors what will women get ?

I wonder if a Ahmadi or Christian has choose the so called wrong words , what people like you have done to them by now ?
burned them alive , shoot them or behead them ? isn't it right future Khalifa ?

Quran says men and women be in heaven for good deeds and hoors will be serving them.

Oh now when you are cornered then you came up with number tricks well lets see we can discuss it as well :)

2. Maryam (Marry) has been mentioned 34 Times in Quran, Prophet Ibrahim is mentioned 69 times, Prophet Daud (David) is mentioned 16 times, Prophet Issa (Jesus) is mentioned 25 times, Prophet Musa (Moses) is mentioned 136 Times, Prophet Lut is mentioned 27 times, Prophet Nuh (Noah) is mentioned 43 time, Prophet Yosaf (Joseph) is mentioned 27 times, Prophet Hud is mentioned 27 times.

And Prophet Issa (Jesus) is addressed by his mother name Marry 23 times in Quran by addressing him Ibn-e-Maryam (son of the Marry).

Now Zarvan please go and compare that bibi Maryam (Marry) has been mentioned more than many Prophets in Quran.

Only Prophet Ibrahim, Prophet Musa (Moses) Prophet Nuh have been mentioned more times than her.

May Allah give you hidayat to read Quran carefully and then discuss.

Am pained your blind enthusiasm is hurting image of Many Muslims.

Quran is a very beautiful guideline for life not blind one.

@Syed.Ali.Haider
@Jungo
Quran is for sure guideline which many Muslims including women are not following if they would have been than they would themselves have knew what Junaid is trying to saying. Right now most women talking against are from same class of drunk liberals who hate Islam from their birth and their hate is with Islam not Junaid. Quran orders also include Hijab and ALLAH anger on those who want vulgarity to be common among Muslims.

I liked him better before he was a righteousness businessman.

Are you stupid or something?Read my post again.Idiot:hitwall:
Man and women don't give birth,but they do have different reproductive characters as a consequence of which new life takes place.Ah forget it!

Why do you bother? You're certainly not the hundredth member to talk some sense into him, and probably not the last, all in vain nonetheless.

There’s a little piece of flesh in our mouths that’s often taken for granted, yet it’s the one thing that we need to think most about before using it; it can lead us either to hellfire or to the gardens of Paradise.

That's wisdom, I wish I had the ability to heed it, alas...

Wait, but he was Merciful. No?
He is merciful to a extent but if a person or a nation as whole is bent on making fun of his orders and break them than he doesn't tolerate that for long.

He is merciful to a extent but if a person or a nation as whole is bent on making fun of his orders and break them than he doesn't tolerate that for long.
How long does he tolerate? Is there a way to measure? That will help many (if they know that they are on the line, before or over etc)

Quran is for sure guideline which many Muslims including women are not following if they would have been than they would themselves have knew what Junaid is trying to saying. Right now most women talking against are from same class of drunk liberals who hate Islam from their birth and their hate is with Islam not Junaid. Quran orders also include Hijab and ALLAH anger on those who want vulgarity to be common among Muslims.

How do you know these women? how can you claim they all are drunkard and hate Islam?

Wait, but he was Merciful. No?

He is indeed.

:) Just like Pakistan is under His wrath

Of course hijacking those orders and mixing them with your rubbish is no sin, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom