Junaid Jamshed in hot water again over sexist remark

I beg to differ with Junaid Jamshed.He is utterly wrong.My friend,this is what I am saying,In Quran besides bibi Maryam,Pharaoh's wife was discussed as well.Her sacrifice and martyrdom has been clearly discussed and Allah(swt) even instructed to follow her as role model.I ask you if Allah would be only discussing mothers because of prophets then why a kaafir like pharaoh's wife was discussed.In the whole surah Allah explained that how these momin women under certain circumstances and hostile enviroment resisted:

And God sets forth, as an example to those who believe the wife of Pharaoh: Behold she said: 'O my Lord! Build for me, in nearness to Thee, a mansion in the Garden, and save me from Pharaoh and his doings, and save me from those that do wrong':

—Qur'an, chapter 66 (At-Tahrim), verse 11

May Allah have mercy upon muslims.

Mere bhai he hasn't disagreed with what you have said.

Have you seen the video? At around 2:35 he says exactly what you are saying.

He agrees that Hazrat Asia AS is discussed in the Quran, but not by her name rather than through a reference, because directly referring to a woman might be considered disrespect.

Just like in the modern age, if there is a woman Ayesha Ahmed...whom I don't know...I won't go around saying "Ayesha tumhari appointment hai" or whatever, I'd say "Mrs Ahmed...."...getting my drift?

He isn't saying that Allah does not like to discuss women, he is saying that Allah doesn't refer to them directly by their maiden names as a matter of respect and dignity for the women in question.

Watch the video again please.

You and him are saying exactly the same thing.

Does he not have a case registered against him for blasphemy?

Junaid Jamshed booked for blasphemy - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Sounds like a pretty serious charge, legally speaking.

I could put up a murder case against you tomorrow...Pakistan main FIR lagana koi mushkil kaam nhn.

Has he been prosecuted by the court? After all, you only go to jail after a court has sentenced you. Not just becaus you don't agree with the American POV.

Mere bhai he hasn't disagreed with what you have said.

Have you seen the video? At around 2:35 he says exactly what you are saying.

He agrees that Hazrat Asia AS is discussed in the Quran, but not by her name rather than through a reference, because directly referring to a woman might be considered disrespect.

Just like in the modern age, if there is a woman Ayesha Ahmed...whom I don't know...I won't go around saying "Ayesha tumhari appointment hai" or whatever, I'd say "Mrs Ahmed...."...getting my drift?

He isn't saying that Allah does not like to discuss women, he is saying that Allah doesn't refer to them directly by their maiden names as a matter of respect and dignity for the women in question.

Watch the video again please.

You and him are saying exactly the same thing.

I could put up a murder case against you tomorrow...Pakistan main FIR lagana koi mushkil kaam nhn.

Has he been prosecuted by the court? After all, you only go to jail after a court has sentenced you. Not just becaus you don't agree with the American POV.

I agree with you.You have posted me video link from dawn and it was crashing as cosequence of which I was only able to look at the ''accused'' video.That is why when responding to peaceful civilian,I accepted that there was misunderstanding created.

:)

The clarification video is the second one on the Dawn link, which is linked from his FB page.

Aysha Ahmed

Call her Mrs Ahmed. What if Ahmed isn't her husband but father?

Call her Binte Ahmed or daughter of Ahmed?

Simply you'll call her Miss Aysha or Aysha bibi. If she's professional lady you'll prefer that identity say Dr. Aysha than Mrs Ahmed etc. Don't make things complicated please. Islam was simple religion mullahs had made it foot ball playing with hockey sticks.

@Jango

Interestingly on the day of judgement people will be addressed by their mother's name instead of father's. Where is @Azad-Kashmiri what he has to say, bro : )

Excuse me,
Why Carbon has valency of 1 and Hydrogen of 4?.Reason is simple:Like Carbon and hydrogen are molecules of different amazing characterstics,yet still considered as elements. In the same way it goes with humans.See,Carbon and hydrogen is involved with various amazing work which they perform together such as building up tails of fatty acids in plasma memberane,baseline to which various functional groups attaches such as alchohol,easter etc.They also exhibit individual qualities ie hydrogen alone with single oxygen molecule forms water which is essential for life.
You know , You can convert carbon or any element into another by transmutation process. just energy required must be greater in amount as the distance of nuclei and its valence electron is lesser, so you know even elements can be converted after transmutation even few can adopt similar qualities to others after this process. similarly when 2 or more carbons are attached with hydrocarbon as a functional group then its structural formation depends on natural and artificial formations.
Just saying, may be its not as much related with topic. :sick: chemistry attracts me.

Aysha Ahmed

Call her Mrs Ahmed. What if Ahmed isn't her husband but father?

Call her Binte Ahmed or daughter of Ahmed?

Simply you'll call her Miss Aysha or Aysha bibi. If she's professional lady you'll prefer that identity say Dr. Aysha than Mrs Ahmed etc. Don't make things complicated please. Islam was simple religion mullahs had made it foot ball playing with hockey sticks.

@Jango

Stop being so pedantic for God's sake.

It was just an example...call her Ms Ahmed.

You and everyone got the point, move on.

Ms can be used regardless of marital status of a woman with the last name.

You want to discuss grammar even further?

Stop being so pedantic for God's sake.

It was just an example...call her Ms Ahmed.

You and everyone got the point, move on.

Ms can be used regardless of marital status of a woman with the last name.

You want to discuss grammar even further?

I'm not paindu pedantic, tell this to mullah production please who are ready to kill on these issues.

Everyone knows Benazir Bhutto, no one knows Mrs Zardari. You found the drift. Women have right to make their own identity.

I'm not paindu pedantic, tell this to mullah production please who are ready to kill on these issues.

Everyone knows Benazir Bhutto, no one knows Mrs Zardari. You found the drift. Women have right to make their own identity.

No one has killed on this issue till now, so stop spreading sh!t.

2- I didn't call you paindu. What the heck is the relationship b/w being pedantic and being paindu? Unless being a moderate is called being a paindu...that's often the accusation the ultra liberal LUMS awam gives...

While at it, I also speak Urdu, and I don't mix it with that 'dingi' accent English, guess that makes me a paindu as well!

3- This thing you are doing is called 'chut**pa".

Liberal extremists are as bad as mullahs, and the past few days have been a great example of it.

Sorry to say.

Good day.

So why is he hiding abroad if not to escape due process after his blasphemy that he tried to apologize for? You asked what laws he violated, and I told you. The irony is that he is hiding in the same land that actually protects all points of view while you say otherwise. Mullah JJ is a misguided misleading hypocrite of the highest order, as I said before, and this proven by his deeds and words, like it or not.

Your flag has changed, your point of view has changed. What happened to you?

So why is he hiding abroad if not to escape due process after his blasphemy that he tried to apologize for? You asked what laws he violated, and I told you.

When did he escape abroad to escape due process as you say?