What's new

Junaid Jamshed in hot water again over sexist remark

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fake liberals, the jumping idiots of our society are going bonkers over the comment.

Enough said and given importance to when a subject of religious debates ends up in 'Entertainment' Section of the newspaper.

There are honestly more people defending him though, if it was the case as the author states then he wouldn't be all that famous in the first place.

What a transformation.

From this..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

TO

attachment.php

this.

umm really ? we are just showing one side of the coin, He clarified in his follow up video what he meant. Not taking any sides but i found this so called sexist remark too good to be true. Leave the guy alone, damn on these pseudo liberals and no wonder the shitiest news paper is spreading all this hate, it also goes by the name of express tribune. Here's the video if anyone is interested.
For some reason, i can't embedded the video, so here is the direct url.

Junaid Jamshed | Facebook

And he got a direct message from God regarding this? And this idiot doesn't know about the women mentioned by name in the Qur'an? Jahil mulla ki jahil harqatain.
People like you are showing your jahalat of epic proportions. Junaid chose wrong words that is only mistake as for what he was trying to say is clear Have any jahil here ever bothered to ponder why ALLAH has has not told what women will get in Jannah like he has told about men ? I mean men will get hoors what will women get ? @Jf Thunder @M.SAAD @airmarshal

What a transformation.

From this..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

TO

attachment.php

this.
Yes great transformation

Talk about tolerance being preached on Twitter by the very people who have started burning fires on this issue.

Take a chill pill folks, he has clarified what he meant...and Hamza Ali Abbasi of all people even understood what he meant to say.

Mullah JJ belongs in the cell right next to ZH in Saudi custody.

And why would that be exactly?

He is not totaly wronge guys.
Bible is more strick then Quran about women.
I cant remember the chapter from bible search for your self.
"If a women dont covers her head it should be shaved"
While Islam dont say anything about shaving it only says women to cover themselves to prevent evil deeds.

People like you are showing your jahalat of epic proportions. Junaid chose wrong words that is only mistake as for what he was trying to say is clear Have any jahil here ever bothered to ponder why ALLAH has has not told what women will get in Jannah like he has told about men ? I mean men will get hoors what will women get ? @Jf Thunder @M.SAAD @airmarshal
care to enlighten us? or do women dont deserve anything?

care to enlighten us? or do women dont deserve anything?
No they do but ALLAH has not told it because their are some limits of sharam and Haya ALLAH will give equally but he chooses his ways just imagine ALLAH saying this number of men Can you imagine How it would sound ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom