What's new

Junaid Jamshed in hot water again over sexist remark

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not totaly wronge guys.
Bible is more strick then Quran about women.
I cant remember the chapter from bible search for your self.
"If a women dont covers her head it should be shaved"
While Islam dont say anything about shaving it only says women to cover themselves to prevent evil deeds.
so if Bible is strict, Quran should also be strict? there is a difference between the Books, and no comparison

No they do but ALLAH has not told it because their are some limits of sharam and Haya ALLAH will give equally but he chooses his ways just imagine ALLAH saying this number of men Can you imagine How it would sound ?
so doing he same for men is ok?

so if Bible is strict, Quran should also be strict? there is a difference between the Books, and no comparison

Lady nature is different thought process different no matter How much west lies of being same no they aren't they have different nature and ALLAH knows best How to deal with them ALLAH has allowed men 4 marriages not women Why ?

Islam is not that strick i think but its a improved and civilized religion.

Islam today has a image what christians had in dark ages you know killing terror, different parties etc.

Note at that time Islam was in power and everything was opposite.

This time will pass soon.

Lady nature is different thought process different no matter How much west lies of being same no they aren't they have different nature and ALLAH knows best How to deal with them ALLAH has allowed men 4 marriages not women Why ?

Excuse me,
Why Carbon has valency of 4 and Hydrogen of 1?.Reason is simple:Like Carbon and hydrogen are molecules of different amazing characterstics,yet still considered as elements. In the same way it goes with humans.See,Carbon and hydrogen is involved with various amazing work which they perform together such as building up tails of fatty acids in plasma memberane, which also act as baseline of various functional groups that attaches such as alchohol,easter etc,
We cannot compare their unmatched chemical behaviour and characterstics and call hydrogen inferior,because we are looking at bigger picture.Same analogy goes with man and women,an alternative form of humans.Both have various characterstics and each performing their own tasks.Keeping west aside,we have example of muslim women who lead,rule and fought such as Hazrat Ayesha(R.A),bibi Khaula,sister of sahabi hazrat Zawar(R.A).
West hasn't brought any empowerment,they introduced industrialization and their lies huge difference between them.Women was already empowered at the time of Islam ie their property rights were enforced,nice treatment and freedom to choose their spouse and alot more were given to them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coming to the topic,Mr.Junaid Jamshed must realize that he is more representing Islam than anyone else.He must make sure that he is maintaining dignity of beard and islamic code of conduct which he is promoting.About women's discussion in Quran,his statement contradicts with truth as whole Surah Marium(Mary,mother of Jesus AS) was desended in quran.Besides that,in last paras of Quran,another surah was desended in which Allah(SWT) defined characterstic of Pharoh's wife and her kindess and sacrifice and forbid women for not to become like Hazrat Luth's wife.
I can show you various verses in which god addressed both men and women.In some cases he addressed men to tell their women to do certain things was simple,just like your father calls you and tell you:"Go and get prepared,our beloved daughter is coming.Tell your wife to cook her favouraite food".I do not understand that how your wife for example or your relative will conclude that your father doesn't like her or his daughter-in-law.

Regards

Last edited:
Excuse me,
Why Carbon has valency of 1 and Hydrogen of 4?.Reason is simple:Like Carbon and hydrogen are molecules of different amazing characterstics,yet still considered as elements. In the same way it goes with humans.See,Carbon and hydrogen is involved with various amazing work whcih they perfoem together such as building up tails of fatty acids in plasma memberane,baseline to which various functional groups attaches such as alchohol,easter etc.They also exhibit individual qualities ie hydrogen alone with single oxygen molecule forms water which is essential for life.
We cannot compare their unmateched chemical behaviour and characterstics and call hydrogen inferior,because we are looking at bigger picture.Same analogy goes with man and women,an alternative form of humans.Both have various characterstis and each performing their own tasks.Keep west aside,we have example of muslim women who lead,rule and fought such as Hazrat Ayesha(R.A),bibi Khaula,sister of sahabi hazrat Zawar(R.A).
West hasn't brought any empowerment,they introduced industrialization and their lies huge difference between them.Women was already empowered at the time of Islam ie their property rights were enforced,nice treatment and freedom to choose their spouse and alot more were given to them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coming to the topic,Mr.Junaid Jamshed must realize that he is more representing Islam then anyone else.He must make sure that he is maintaining dignity of beard and islamic code of conduct which he is promoting.About women's discussion in Quran,his statement contradicts with truth as whole Surah Marium(Mary,mother of Jesus AS) was desended in quran.Besides that,in last paras of Quran,another surah was desended in which Allah(SWT) defined characterstic of Pharoh's wife and her kindess and sacrifice and forbid women for not to become like Hazrat Luth's wife.
I can show you various verses in which god addressed both men and women.In some cases he addressed men to tell their women to do certain things was simple,just like your father calls you and tell you:"Go and get prepared,our beloved daughter is coming.Tell your wife to cook her favouraite food".I do not understand that how your wife for example or your relative will conclude that your father doesn't like your wife and his daughter-in-law.

Regards
He was not referring to words he was talking what I told you ALLAH has maintained some sharm and Haya excuse me to when men started to give birth along with women they don't. Have you seen any wrestling match between man and women even in west Hell no Why west is the biggest champion of equality Why not have full brutal match between John Cena or Brock Lesnar with some women ? Full force allowed Sir they are different and natures are different the blind western equality is nothing but loads of bullshi*

Excuse me,
Why Carbon has valency of 1 and Hydrogen of 4?.Reason is simple:Like Carbon and hydrogen are molecules of different amazing characterstics,yet still considered as elements. In the same way it goes with humans.See,Carbon and hydrogen is involved with various amazing work whcih they perfoem together such as building up tails of fatty acids in plasma memberane,baseline to which various functional groups attaches such as alchohol,easter etc.They also exhibit individual qualities ie hydrogen alone with single oxygen molecule forms water which is essential for life.
We cannot compare their unmateched chemical behaviour and characterstics and call hydrogen inferior,because we are looking at bigger picture.Same analogy goes with man and women,an alternative form of humans.Both have various characterstis and each performing their own tasks.Keep west aside,we have example of muslim women who lead,rule and fought such as Hazrat Ayesha(R.A),bibi Khaula,sister of sahabi hazrat Zawar(R.A).
Coming to the topic,Mr.Junaid Jamshed must realize that he is more representing Islam than anyone else.He must make sure that he is maintaining dignity of beard and islamic code of conduct which he is promoting.About women's discussion in Quran,his statement contradicts with truth as whole Surah Marium(Mary,mother of Jesus AS) was desended in quran.Besides that,in last paras of Quran,another surah was desended in which Allah(SWT) defined characterstic of Pharoh's wife and her kindess and sacrifice and forbid women for not to become like Hazrat Luth's wife.
I can show you various verses in which god addressed both men and women.In some cases he addressed men to tell their women to do certain things was simple,just like your father calls you and tell you:"Go and get prepared,our beloved daughter is coming.Tell your wife to cook her favouraite food".I do not understand that how your wife for example or your relative will conclude that your father doesn't like your her or his daughter-in-law.

Regards

Your argument is perfectly valid and nice and well summed up, but have you seen the latest video by Junaid Jamshed?

Your argument is perfectly valid and nice and well summed up, but have you seen the latest video by Junaid Jamshed?

No,I haven't as it isn't opening.Can you post me that?

Regards

He was not referring to words he was talking what I told you ALLAH has maintained some sharm and Haya excuse me to when men started to give birth along with women they don't. Have you seen any wrestling match between man and women even in west Hell no Why west is the biggest champion of equality Why not have full brutal match between John Cena or Brock Lesnar with some women ? Full force allowed Sir they are different and natures are different the blind western equality is nothing but loads of bullshi*

Are you stupid or something?Read my post again.Idiot:hitwall:
Man and women don't give birth,but they do have different reproductive characters as a consequence of which new life takes place.Ah forget it!

Regards

No,I haven't as it isn't opening.Can you post me that?

Regards

Are you stupid or something?Read my post again.Idiot:hitwall:

Regards
I have read Sir and this what I am replying Sir yes they are over all both humans but with with different attitudes and an nature and ALLAH has maintained level of Sharm o Haya with women and ALLAH has taken names of 25 PROPHETs How many women he has mentioned besides great Hazrat MARYAM AS not one Sir ALLAH has maintained some rules and regulations those talking against Junaid needs to open their eyes and read Quran at least 10 times than come here and talk

I beg to differ with Junaid Jamshed.He is utterly wrong.My friend,this is what I am saying,In Quran besides bibi Maryam,Pharaoh's wife was discussed as well.Her sacrifice and martyrdom has been clearly discussed and Allah(swt) even instructed to follow her as role model.I ask you if Allah would be only discussing mothers because of prophets then why a kaafir like pharaoh's wife was discussed.In the whole surah Allah explained that how these momin women under certain circumstances and hostile enviroment resisted:

And God sets forth, as an example to those who believe the wife of Pharaoh: Behold she said: 'O my Lord! Build for me, in nearness to Thee, a mansion in the Garden, and save me from Pharaoh and his doings, and save me from those that do wrong':

—Qur'an, chapter 66 (At-Tahrim), verse 11

May Allah have mercy upon muslims.

Regards

@M.SAAD , @Imran Khan
He should continue singing song...He will receive more respect .

Otherwise somebody will kill this poor soul for blasphemy and there is no end of illiterate jahil fatwas coming from jahil Mullahs.

Actually,he stated that: "Only one woman's name has been disucssed in Quran because of Essa(A.S)".He is right in here and nothing is wrong with that.However,when he added that:" Allah doesn't like...." build up false impression as if he is calling women inferior.Eventhough,when I heard that,I misinterpreted as he is trying to say that only one women is disucssed.Ah,such a waste!

Regards

Last edited:
well said :rofl::pdf:

جب سے عورتوں والی کہانی پر چھترول ہوئی ہے بلبلا رہا ہے ملا جنید:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom