What's new

Junaid Jamshed in hot water again over sexist remark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan. And we Pakistani claim to be following Islam and celebrate every islamic day as no one live Islam and beloved prophet MOHAMMAD (P.BU.H) More but fact is what we do is very very much against Islam junaid jamshed is no more in this world whatever he did is not us to decide it is between ALLAH and every individual we are not judges better we start see what I'm than questioning others

Don't agree they did anything on blashmy

People's don't have right to accuse anyone on blasphemy it's to be decide on judgment day best judge is ALLAH
I don't agree either. I said they were accused( not by me).
You can see clips on youtube of mistakes they made for what they apologized.

why cant forgive the minorities then? they are burned to death, and are not even given a chance to apologize
If they commit some mistake in innocence without any bad intention, they deserve forgiveness.

Even if Hasan Nisar criticizes Pakistan with negative words, he is considered patriot. 'coz its his love for nation.
But same words repeated by lets say Doval are totally different and inappropriate. Doval is guilty there.

What is the point to bring this old thread back to life?

You know Barelvi sect is well known for exploiting these occasion while they avoid those sect which are capable of answering them in equal tone, otherwise if being apologetic every time just decrease your respect in Pakistani society and your mockers get motivated by that. Their is no need of being apologetic specially against unnecessary critics. You have to always be prepared.
Tablleghi jamat cannot do any thing just make up everything and mockers you calling they are better and well prepard than you

If they commit some mistake in innocence without any bad intention, they deserve forgiveness.

Even if Hasan Nisar criticizes Pakistan with negative words, he is considered patriot. 'coz its his love for nation.
But same words repeated by lets say Doval are totally different and inappropriate. Doval is guilty there.
were the Christian couple forgiven? or were they burned to death by mob violence?

If he think dont name a woman which is written in qurran then our beloved prophet MUHAMMAD(SAW) Would have named his daughter by name of Fatima(RA)

No, they were not. But were they innocent?

The man has departed, let's leave it at that. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom