What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

Don’t argue with him, he is an army brat in a bubble. Nasal dar Nasal Haram kha kha kr such isko jhoot aur jhoot such lgta hai. He’s grown up on the blood his East India Company loyalist family has sucked out off the common man of sub continent. Parasite through & through.
speaking from experience?
Or lack of comprehension as usual with many Pakistanis?
Based on your logic - you are a Brit so technically are the real one living off the east India company’s looted wealth.

Lets not get stupidly personal because frankly you don’t seem to be intelligent enough to discern talking to institutional vs cultural issues that compound it.

The military has serious institutional issues - but fixing it alone wont solve a greater problem

Inna Lillahe wa Inna Alaihe Rajioun.

Shaheed ki jo maut hai, woh qoum ki hayat hai.

May the perpetrators burn in hell!
Konsi qoam???
There is no qoam?
Hence why several of shaheed like him got nothing for their sacrifices in this world

I don't think the establishment or the Pakistani government ordered a hit (if true this would be very shocking), but the state of Pakistan is most definitely complicit in this murder.

The Pakistani government (or the estab) contacted the UAE government to extradite Arshad back to Pakistan. The UAE government gave him a 48 hour window to leave UAE and go somewhere else, and he went to Kenya because they don't have a visa requirement for Pakistanis.

Why the fck was the Pakistani government going after Arshad Sharif as if he is some international terrorist who is wanted on charges of terrorism? Itni mehnat to in haramzadon nay Suleman Shehbaz, Altaf Hussain, Hassan Nawaz waghaira kay liay kabhi nhn ki. You have a convicted prisoner out having a stroll in London. Pakistan kar har bara money launderer, hundi hawala operator, insurgent lives in either Dubai or Iran, un kay liay to kabhi itni mehnat nhn hui.

All this for what? Just because Arshad said that the government came in through a deal?

Lakh di lanat.

Cypher issue is where everything started. It could be that all journalists who either saw it and believed its authenticity are under pressure.

Hamid Mir, Najam Sethi and others always speak against institutions but they are not being touched as they dont really care about this cypher issue and in fact dilute it.

Not gonna lie babbus probably watched ek tha tiger and tried to do the same to him.

These people in the establishment and army have gone insane.
Seems a logically discourse to protect your retirement..

Do you want a Panama leak with army generals names on it?

Core commanders had to do something just like in mafia meetings

speaking from experience?
Or lack of comprehension as usual with many Pakistanis?
Based on your logic - you are a Brit so technically are the real one living off the east India company’s looted wealth.

Lets not get stupidly personal because frankly you don’t seem to be intelligent enough to discern talking to institutional vs cultural issues that compound it.

The military has serious institutional issues - but fixing it alone wont solve a greater problem

AlhamduLILLAH summa AlhamduLILLAH no one in my immediate family has ever relied on the salary or pension of a mercenary to eat, drink or clothe ourselves. Don’t occupy Haram k Murrabey or plots, never been involved or participated in death & destruction of a fellow citizen. If that’s not the case in your family then I can’t do anything about it but say beshumar. You & pretty much every other Pakistani is as much a brit ( colonial subject ) as I am. I just happen to be living on the mother Island right now, just like Jinnah once did.

I admit to being an uneducated fellow but I know this much, literally every thing that ails Pakistani society right now is due to the Army/establishment. It’s the centre of gravity, the ground zero of all things corrupt & evil within these provinces.

You can carry on with your service though.

I don't think the establishment or the Pakistani government ordered a hit (if true this would be very shocking), but the state of Pakistan is most definitely complicit in this murder.

The Pakistani government (or the estab) contacted the UAE government to extradite Arshad back to Pakistan. The UAE government gave him a 48 hour window to leave UAE and go somewhere else, and he went to Kenya because they don't have a visa requirement for Pakistanis.

Why the fck was the Pakistani government going after Arshad Sharif as if he is some international terrorist who is wanted on charges of terrorism? Itni mehnat to in haramzadon nay Suleman Shehbaz, Altaf Hussain, Hassan Nawaz waghaira kay liay kabhi nhn ki. You have a convicted prisoner out having a stroll in London. Pakistan kar har bara money launderer, hundi hawala operator, insurgent lives in either Dubai or Iran, un kay liay to kabhi itni mehnat nhn hui.

All this for what? Just because Arshad said that the government came in through a deal?

Lakh di lanat.
Suleman Shahbaz, Altaf Husain, Hasan Nawaz are their own players. Go after them for what?

AlhamduLILLAH summa AlhamduLILLAH no one in my immediate family has ever relied on the salary or pension of a mercenary to eat, drink or clothe ourselves. Don’t occupy Haram k Murrabey or plots, never been involved or participated in death & destruction of a fellow citizen. If that’s not the case in your family then I can’t do anything about it but say beshumar. You & pretty much every other Pakistani is as much a brit ( colonial subject ) as I am. I just happen to be living on the mother Island right now, just like Jinnah once did.

I admit to being an uneducated fellow but I know this much, literally every thing that ails Pakistani society right now is due to the Army/establishment. It’s the centre of gravity, the ground zero of all things corrupt & evil within these provinces.

You can carry on with your service though.
Again, rhetorical rants Repeated like a broken tape recorder then justifying by brown nosing the white flesh.

Without knowing an iota of the context, my very well recorded critique of the establishment and what I allude to as a cultural issue which you just imbibed in your post!

You should carry on with your lack of education and broken record - will tip you next time I walk by your newsstand.

Lmfao

When khursra Billo Rani is the only one doing naraybaazi about ‘jo deshatgardi he, uske peeche wardi he’...

What in the blue hell is going on here?

Is this some kind of smoke screen?

Lakh di lanat.
It's definitively a hit.
You can bring a case RAW did it or some other agency but there are no two opinions here ..why? Because who ever did a hit wanted to send a message.

It wasn't maqsood chaprasi or the others half a dozen who died of "heart attack" those were mostly tying up lose ends..this was a message.

Most people aren't worth killing true like you won't get anything by killing 99.9% Pakistan vloggers as they are equivalent to conspiracy theoriest due to poor work but he wasn't one of them.

You don't want a documentary trial of all your money laundering leaking in national or international media..

You have to do a khashogoi thing when it comes to that.

Nawaz sharif altaf Hussain are 100% establishment lackeys..even a 6 yrs old boy knows this

It's definitively a hit.
You can bring a case RAW did it or some other agency but there are no two opinions here ..why? Because who ever did a hit wanted to send a message.

It wasn't maqsood chaprasi or the others half a dozen who died of "heart attack" those were mostly tying up lose ends..this was a message.

Most people aren't worth killing true like you won't get anything by killing 99.9% Pakistan vloggers as they are equivalent to conspiracy theoriest due to poor work but he wasn't one of them.

You don't want a documentary trial of all your money laundering leaking in national or international media..

You have to do a khashogoi thing when it comes to that.

Nawaz sharif altaf Hussain are 100% establishment lackeys..even a 6 yrs old boy knows this
Silician mafia was the correct word for this family ...that's how they worked... and responsible for Arshad Sharif shahadat ..,... they filled 13 cases against this guy ...and make him run and publish his Peshawar airport picture on PMLN social media .... why... why the PMLN govt asked UAE govt to arrest and handover Arshad ..... why US consulate in UAE refused visa ..... all fingers pointing at SOB Sharif family ...

This makes me furious that these folks who are out of barracks going on international trips defining foreign policies. Yet they don't have anything of value to show on the front where their primary responsibilities lie. Stop selling us JF17, alkhalid, shaheen dreams and promises. Go back to your f'ing barracks and stay there!! Let the people run this country as Quaid-e-Azam asked.

WE DON'T WANT YOU TO RUN THIS COUNTRY and WE DONT WANT YOU TO PRETEND TO BE OUR SAVIORS!!
ISI role should only be to do intelligence activity regarding defense from external forces. Civilian intelligence needs to be empowered. Stop this nonsense for God sake!!
Army establishment has been abusing power and largely controlling people through patriotic and islamist propaganda, mostly punjabis and urdu speaking fell for it as they witnessed horrors of partition, but sindh, kpk, and baluchistan did not accept the rule of khaki. A military class came into being enjoying privileges at the cost of common starving man.

Army establishment needed to be cut to the size and tried for the crimes of:

Assassination of Khan Liaquat Ali Khan
Baluchistan military actions
fall of dhaka
Surrender of 1971
Martial Laws
Loosing kargil in 1971
Loosing siachin in 1984
Abbottabad get UBL operation
Attack on military installations
Judicial Murder of ZAB
Assassination of Benazir
Musical chair of political govts.
Clandestine targeted killing of journalists

This is an incomplete list.

The Bigger Picture:

Now dirty establishment is naked lying exposed that's why criminal and traitor army establishment under Mir Jaffar Bajwa is fighting using all criminal action.
Uniformed Criminals will loose against TRUTH though it looks weak.

9 bullets were fired at Arshad's car. Two bullets pierced Arshad's body. Kenya is a tourist country. Police do not shoot like that there. This is not the custom there. Local Pakistanis are saying that they have not heard or seen any such incident in the last twenty years.

1666659733760.png

1666659759190.png

1666659778603.png

1666659805625.png

Back
Top Bottom