What's new

Deeply saddened by Arshad Sharif's death in Kenya: ISPR

Still had lots of power to stop the police. Specially the sindh police. The police had no fear of her how come.
Also she had a tussle with murtaza over the leadership of the party as murtaza claimed he is the true male heir of bhutto.
Just like ik had power.

Zardari slowly wrestled power but it wasnt like this before..he was jail while in power

Just like ik had power.

Zardari slowly wrestled power but it wasnt like this before..he was jail while in power
Dude you don't know zardari and his police contacts. Gangsters are most powerful here when they are in jail. Your opponents can't kill you while you can use all the police contacts to kill someone outside.
That police officer in charge who killed murtaza was later given a special office of DIG when zardari was president. They return each other favours.

Screenshot_20221025_173843.jpg

Imran raza was strangled and hanged but seems that wasn't a clear message

1666736314499.png

1666736350939.png

I dont understand how this forum allows PMLN backers to post here? This is not a political party. This is a mafia. You can see yourself PMN social media today. They are celebrating death.

Isi making kenyan police kill him while fleeing a shitty check post in kenya?
Why didnt the army do the same to the likes of PTM, ayesha sidiqa, marwi sarmad, ahmad noorani, waqas goraya and a long list of others who openly abuse the military?
Because all those you listed are on Army's mai baaps, the colonial powers' payrolls...how dare they touch CIA/MI5/RAW agents when all the chor commanders take bakhsheesh from them...

I no longer have any love for our military leaders. It's clear they've been complicit with PDM and the corrupt cabals of power every step of the way. But this particular incident, particular with reference to the well-timed Happy Diwali post suggests it was the work of PDM working with their Indian counterparts.

It is very unlikely our agencies would operate in a place like Kenya despite how powerful we think they are. Indians have plenty of influence in Kenya to carry this out in conjunction with the local police. Keep in mind that this isn't just paying off a local hitman, even their official police statement is patently false.
I can tell you from personal experience/anecdote Pakistani military has a long presence in East Africa, particularly Kenya and Zimbabwe...

Many a Pakistani military officers bought lands in Zim for penny on a dollar when the whites were fleeing after the civil war.

This has all the hallmark of military intelligence operation...

I understand the feelings of PTI supporters right now, but pls have patience. Army might be corrupt, but I dont think they do this type of shit.
Yes I am sure they are very innocent. I dont know whether to laugh or cry at your post.

View attachment 889324

View attachment 889325

I dont understand how this forum allows PMLN backers to post here? This is not a political party. This is a mafia. You can see yourself PMN social media today. They are celebrating death.
Because 40% of Pakistan supports PDM.

That's half of Pakistan

Even in by election they won a few seats and got a good chunk of votes

Yes I am sure they are very innocent. I dont know whether to laugh or cry at your post.

A lot of Pakistanis are in shock and disbelief that their Army could ever do this. It’s slowly hitting them that the Army they considered as theirs, never was. Reality is sinking in.

Sure there might be many good officers or generals in the Army. But after all is said and done, they sat back and watched the dismantling of the country and did nothing.

Their loyalty is not to their superiors but to the nation. For that, they will also be answerable for their actions or rather inaction...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom