What's new

Deeply saddened by Arshad Sharif's death in Kenya: ISPR

Irony is that lumber one agency was supposed to operate on foreign soils against enemies not on own soils against own people. Enough of this bullsh!!t of "Think about who gains from him being dead at this time, and who gains from our agencies being blamed." argument. Kids, journalists, politicians and senators are being kidnapped and tortured by CIA, RAW and MOSAD just to blame lumber ones.
I no longer have any love for our military leaders. It's clear they've been complicit with PDM and the corrupt cabals of power every step of the way. But this particular incident, particular with reference to the well-timed Happy Diwali post suggests it was the work of PDM working with their Indian counterparts.

It is very unlikely our agencies would operate in a place like Kenya despite how powerful we think they are. Indians have plenty of influence in Kenya to carry this out in conjunction with the local police. Keep in mind that this isn't just paying off a local hitman, even their official police statement is patently false.

ISPR did not dare send a tweet on Arshad Sharif's Shahadat. What is ISPR afraid of?

1666695139189.png

Isi making kenyan police kill him while fleeing a shitty check post in kenya?
Why didnt the army do the same to the likes of PTM, ayesha sidiqa, marwi sarmad, ahmad noorani, waqas goraya and a long list of others who openly abuse the military?
so they can use them later.

in addition to sniper story another story is that Kenyan police shot him dead for am alleged mistaken identity.

the guy is brutally killed. either by sniper or police at close range.

the scene of his death is horrific.

suspicions on blackops of GHQ are not unwarranted.
He was definitely after something big related to the establishment or foreign powers who brought this PDM into power.
Every other journalist is being threatened these days but no one is leaving the country. He left because he sensed the imminent danger. They were after him since he left Pakistan, they probably tricked him to leave Dubai to some place like Kenya where it was easy to deal with him.

It's a old way of doing a encounter by the police. Kill the target and later reclassify it as a mistake. That's how they killed murtaza bhutto. First killed murtaza and later said he was being mistaken for other dacoits or they simply opened fire at police and invited a police response. At best a one year inquiry of police department with few temporary suspended police men and finally a matter is closed forever with goal achieved.
Police is the best hitmen you can ever hire. Because they can easily hide under the legal umbrella.
I previously thought it may have been benazir herself
Now i know how stupid i was

Someone is happy today
20221025_075918.jpg

I previously thought it may have been benazir herself
Now i know how stupid i was

Someone is happy today
View attachment 889189
I still think Benazir had a hand in that with zardari help. She was a sitting PM of that time. Benazir was a evil corrupt woman , she is not what most people think.
As regards to the above pic that's a new low a noonie can stoop to. Yesterday a famous noonie @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE was mocking a dead journalist as well ,I lost my temper and he received my harsh response.

I still think Benazir had a hand in that with zardari help. She was a sitting PM of that time. Benazir was a evil corrupt woman , she is not what most people think.
As regards to the above pic that's a new low a noonie can stoop to. Yesterday a famous noonie @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE was mocking a dead journalist as well ,I lost my temper and he received my harsh response.
Sitting PM ..or puppet..?
We may never know

I understand the feelings of PTI supporters right now, but pls have patience. Army might be corrupt, but I dont think they do this type of shit.
lols

this whole regime change operation has proved one thing that there is not one patriotic gayratmund insan in lumber 1 institution! or esle they would have done something to end hajis reign of corruption!

sab plot keh liye uniform phentay hain!

we as people can do so much we are cowards and powerless we can only pray to Allah for ibrat naak insaf! and insha Allah we will see a day when these "Gods" will be dragged from their satanic castle in Pindi!

I'm Kenyan and I know the general area. I don't have any secret info and for now this is what I have. He and his bro had left Ammodump Kwenia,a popular civvy shooting range maybe 20 km from the scene of his death around 10 pm.

ve1.jpg

ve2.jpg

They came to a suspicious traffic stop- some stones across the road laid by the General Service Unit,who've a training school nearby. They'd received intel of a stolen car. Most of the time the GSU deal with paramilitary situations like cattle rustlers and/or terrorism. It seems the driver, a relative didn't stop prompting them to open fire.

“We have already done the post-mortem, which shows that he was shot between his shoulder and his head. It was a mishap that happened by the Kenyan police between Kajiado and Nairobi, which they have ruled a case of mistaken identity and that they were looking for a stolen car, They said they did not see the registration number clearly,” said Ms Syedah.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/what-post-mortem-pakistani-journalist-arshad-sharif-reveals-3996784
For now I'm not convinced it was a conspiracy involving the KP-not that its beyond them: HELLZ NO!? 4 cops are currently under arrest for killing some Indian political advisers of our then Deputy Prez now prez in July.

They had been summoned to the Internal Affairs Unit offices where their colleagues are investigating the saga involving Mohamed Zaid Sami Kidwai, Zulfiqar Ahmad Khan and their driver Nicodemus Mwania Mwange who were abducted near Ole Sereni and driven away in an unmarked car on July 24, 2022.

The two Indians are said to have been part of a team that had come to Kenya to join an IT team for Ruto to run the election campaigns in the concluded polls.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/202...ed-over-two-missing-indians-and-their-driver/

I'll add as and when I get anything concrete but for now I doubt there was a plot involving the KP.

Karachi ATC acquits MNA Ali Wazir in sedition case

Naeem Sahoutara
October 25, 2022

A Karachi anti-terrorism court (ATC) on Tuesday acquitted incarcerated MNA Ali Wazir in a case pertaining to alleged sedition and delivering an incendiary speech against the state institutions at a rally.

The order was passed after the prosecution failed to prove the charges against the lawmaker, who is jailed in Karachi central prison since December 31, 2020, his defence counsel Qadir Khan told Dawn.com.

Ali Wazir is still facing trial in three other identical cases lodged in Karachi, in which he has already been granted bail. He faces a fourth sedition case in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Miran Shah.

Last month, the MNA was granted bail in a similar case by the ATC. However, he could not be released since he could not immediately arrange the surety amount, totaling Rs1.9 million, in all the four cases lodged in Karachi.

Sitting PM ..or puppet..?
We may never know
Still had lots of power to stop the police. Specially the sindh police. The police had no fear of her how come.
Also she had a tussle with murtaza over the leadership of the party as murtaza claimed he is the true male heir of bhutto.

Dont believe Mr B and his gang of men in uniform.
Mr B is a crook like his friends Nawaz and Zardari.

She was a 73 year old women who died of heart failure its not unhear of . And she was given a state funeral after the fact. Also Quaid-e-Azam had lung cancer in the 1940s he would have died one way or the other seriously man that fact he was seriously ill is a well established historical fact

She was called Raw agent by Ayub khan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom