What's new

Deeply saddened by Arshad Sharif's death in Kenya: ISPR

I'd rather believe Col Ilahi Buksh.

but he never tell you , the misery of last moments of Qaid .. father of the nation died on the roadside, the ambulance sent without patrol ....

Fatima Jinnah writes, “After we had covered about four miles, the ambulance coughed, as if gasping for breath, and came to a sudden stop. After about five minutes, I came out of the ambulance and was told that it had run short of petrol. The driver started fidgeting with the engine, but it would not start as I entered the ambulance again, the Quaid’s hands moved slightly, and his eyes looked at me in an inquiring manner. I bent low and said to him, there is a breakdown in the engine of the ambulance.” He closed his eyes. Sister Dunham and I fanned his face by turns, waiting for another ambulance to come, every. Minute an eternity of agony. He could not be shifted to the Cadillac, as it was not big enough for the stretcher. And so we waited, hoping

but he never tell you , the misery of last moments of Qaid .. father of the nation died on the roadside, the ambulance sent without patrol ....

Fatima Jinnah writes, “After we had covered about four miles, the ambulance coughed, as if gasping for breath, and came to a sudden stop. After about five minutes, I came out of the ambulance and was told that it had run short of petrol. The driver started fidgeting with the engine, but it would not start as I entered the ambulance again, the Quaid’s hands moved slightly, and his eyes looked at me in an inquiring manner. I bent low and said to him, there is a breakdown in the engine of the ambulance.” He closed his eyes. Sister Dunham and I fanned his face by turns, waiting for another ambulance to come, every. Minute an eternity of agony. He could not be shifted to the Cadillac, as it was not big enough for the stretcher. And so we waited, hoping

Yes, but even with a functioning ambulance the outcome would not have been any different. There was no murder here.

Yes, but even with a functioning ambulance the outcome would not have been any different. There was no murder here.
assassination is common since the creation of Pakistan ....again establishment in the background

If this nation had any ghairat, they would have lynched these people before they thought of flying out—most of the time, you have to take the law into your own hands.
I used to be so against this thought process but honestly I see no other way out but brute force. If there is not an internal coup then you either accept slavery or fight for your freedom.

The people must reject this open dictatorship, the men must gather, leave children and women at home, how many can they realistically kill.

There seems no other way out.

Because 40% of Pakistan supports PDM.

That's half of Pakistan

Even in by election they won a few seats and got a good chunk of votes
@ziaulislam, I have often empathized with your viewpoints because I have seen myself in you. Wearing the cynical mask as a self defense mechanism to hide away the years of being let down by things in our country. Living abroad with no hope for the country despite our well-wishes.

But things are different now man. The political sands have shifted. I don’t think even 40% of the people support PDM- the by-elections were only close because they were rigged. We are now looking at a landslide however they rig the elections.

I have also decided to stuff my doubt and cynicism for the next week until Imran khan doesn’t fail because frankly, this doesn’t suit the country. If the march fails, we can go back to our self defense mechanisms as needed. We will have all the time in the world. For now, we need to give it every chance in the world that it does succeed.

Deeply Saddened my Foot, apni Condemnation ki batti bana ke pure GHQ ke pechaware mai daal lo, Haram khoro... Your Time will come soon, Allah is watching everything, remember the Qoul of Hazrat Ali RA, Kuffer ka Nizaam chal sakta hai, mager zulum ka nizaam nai chalta.

Army doesnt do this shit.
nope not army... but lumber ones do exactly that.. have u ever wondered why everyone who had ever reported being threatened by agencies reported one common thing! and that is that they threatened to kill their family and kids!!! what kind of pathethic barbaric mindset does that... threatens to kill family and kids.... it's a mindset of APS attackers....why are they so common in thinking with TTP or other terror outfits ...

I am sorry to say but ISPR as lost all its credibility ... They are like someone from PDM talking... i equate them equal to Maryam Aurangzeb aur PDM media cell. Sad reality..
India tried decades to do this/discredit ISPR but then realized that there is easier way.
Instead of misinformation why not play the play of correct information..

So they did that and core woke up to protect it's retirements and here we are

The message was..Oh kuch khud bhi kar lo baghairton.
khud kuchh karnay ki capacity chorhi kab hai barray bhaiyon nay? khud he inn logon ko lekar atay hain, phir inhi ko corrupt keh kar nikaal kar dusra lay atay hain. aur sab ki videos, files, proofs sab hain inn k paas. magar maqsad kabhi mulk ki behtri nahi tha, sirf apna kaam nikalna tha.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom