What's new

Jordanian Armed Forces JAF

@BLACKEAGLE i see america helped you heavily in modernizing armed force, did not Israel complain about it ? What is your position about Israel against Palestine ? and what is your view about Iran ?

Last edited by a moderator:
6d90186b496c.jpg

265b2da108e2.jpg

6222fcacc071.jpg

792dfedb5ab4.jpg

Looking good, keep them coming.

Quick question, are these up-armored Humvees?

Jordan should probably work on creating turret protection and increase the armor for the Humvees.

Nice, these actually saved many lives in Iraq from sniper fire and shrapnel. I had a friend in the Iraqi army who as save by it after his Humvee was hit by an RPG. Luckely he suffered minimum damage, just some minor burns from the heat.

Nice, these actually saved many lives in Iraq from sniper fire and shrapnel. I had a friend in the Iraqi army who as save by it after his Humvee was hit by an RPG. Luckely he suffered minimum damage, just some minor burns from the heat.

I have a question, are there Iraqi Shia who are named Omar? Because I had an Iraqi student once named Omar and I would bet he is Shia. BTW, I enjoy talking to Iraqis, educated and realistic. and I just love their dialect. I met once a former Iraqi ambassador in Syria in the 70s era.

Back
Top Bottom