What's new

Jordanian Armed Forces JAF

479948_10151032109604469_1267226245_n.jpg

@WebMaster

Run to the webmaster...You can dish it but you can't take it...Like they say if you can't take the heat, stay out the freaking kitchen. The webmaster should review all the thread and replies by you, blackeagle, el hassani, juba, legend. I don't want him to ban either one of you, because , despite the pollution, the hate, the call for murder, the race, you make increase the traffic in this forum, and makes it fun for us to take you apart. And the only thing that the webmaster has to do is ask the participants of this forum, which among us are more nocif? And he will see that every participant like to have never seen you or your fratry of four in this forum.!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another call! @WebMaster
@Aeronaut

Just for the record, I have never ever called on the murder of any member. Please find someone else to waste your time with ,mine is valuable.
@WebMaster

Run to the webmaster...You can dish it but you can't take it...Like they say if you can't take the heat, stay out the freaking kitchen. The webmaster should review all the thread and replies by you, blackeagle, el hassani, juba, legend. I don't want him to ban either one of you, because , despite the pollution, the hate, the call for murder, the race, you make increase the traffic in this forum, and makes it fun for us to take you apart. And the only thing that the webmaster has to do is ask the participants of this forum, which among us are more nocif? And he will see that every participant like to have never seen you or your fratry of four in this forum.!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom