What's new

Jordanian Armed Forces JAF

Jordanian Yamamah:

yamamah1.jpg

2612200785423560.jpg

Do the Jordanian F16s have BVR capabilities?
and what if Jordan in the future faces Israel, would they even be able to use their f 16s against the IAF?

thanx for postin few more amazing and cool pics keep the work going now i want to see tanks of jordan muscle of jordan tanks

thanks super falcon . . i allready download some tnaks photos at the first page and here is more . . . just for you Brother

83468446py7.jpg

633343438076718750.jpg

634089750350321412.jpg

alhu3ag7.jpg

alhu9vl33.jpg

f83953983.jpg

Do the Jordanian F16s have BVR capabilities?
and what if Jordan in the future faces Israel, would they even be able to use their f 16s against the IAF?

Hallo again brother كنعان how are you?

the BVR (Beyond Visual Range) capabilities depend on many factors such as Avionex, Missiles, Location of ABs . . . unfortunately i think we have only the last one . . . and may be because of that there is restricted conditions at RJAF
as for the second qustion i say Yes jordan will use all what he have to protect himself . . as in past we use M-48 US tankS and british Hawker Hunters Against the israelis :wave:

Jordanian Desert Iris:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hallo again brother كنعان how are you?

the BVR (Beyond Visual Range) capabilities depend on many factors such as Avionex, Missiles, Location of ABs . . . unfortunately i think we have only the last one . . . and may be because of that there is restricted conditions at RJAF
as for the second qustion i say Yes jordan will use all what he have to protect himself . . as in past we use M-48 US tankS and british Hawker Hunters Against the israelis :wave:

يا هلا أخي نيشان أنا بخير والحمدلله إنت؟

what I meant with my question, is that it is widely assumed that F16s in arab countries are fitted with a fail-safe or IFF software that basically renders them useless against Israeli jets. بالعربي المشبرح you wouldn't be able to fire your missiles on Israeli jets, and not the vice versa, which is a catastrophe since your multi-million dollar jets would be worth nothing, ya3ne flying junk.

Thankyou very much Nishan for your effort. It was really very informative:agree::agree::agree:

يا هلا أخي نيشان أنا بخير والحمدلله إنت؟

what I meant with my question, is that it is widely assumed that F16s in arab countries are fitted with a fail-safe or IFF software that basically renders them useless against Israeli jets. بالعربي المشبرح you wouldn't be able to fire your missiles on Israeli jets, and not the vice versa, which is a catastrophe since your multi-million dollar jets would be worth nothing, ya3ne flying junk.

i realy don,t have any idea my brother :no:

maybe because of that JAF build large Special Forces with small units of guerrilla warfare with special drill, advanced equip. and low technology . . . learning from the resistance on south lebanon :sniper:
تحياتي يا غالي:wave:

Back
Top Bottom