What's new

Jordanian Armed Forces JAF

Yes, Jordan was the first foreign user after US to use AIM7 Sparrow BVR missiles on F-16's.Recently it acquired AIM120 AMRAAM Slammers from US.

thanx bro i want to see asll muslim countries mzke weapon industry in their own countries we are not poor to do it we are with grace of ALLAH wealthy but dont have mind to use

Jordanian armed forces wat a bad joke!!! lmao lol they cnt even stand up for 2 hrs against israel

lol lol

Jordanian armed forces wat a bad joke!!! lmao lol they cnt even stand up for 2 hrs against israel

lol lol

2 hrs ! ! ! ! . . . thats prove one thing :rofl: . . .that you know nothing about the battles and wars that this "bad joke" fought . . . i will show you soon what the israelis themselfs says about this "bad joke":coffee:

☪☪☪☪;956790 said:
Yes, Jordan was the first foreign user after US to use AIM7 Sparrow BVR missiles on F-16's.Recently it acquired AIM120 AMRAAM Slammers from US.

WASHINGTON: Today the Defense Security Cooperation Agency notified Congress of a possible foreign military sale to the Government of Jordan of 85 AIM-120C-7 Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missiles (AMRAAM) and associated equipment, parts and logistical support at an estimated cost of $131 million

2 hrs ! ! ! ! . . . thats prove one thing :rofl: . . .that you know nothing about the battles and wars that this "bad joke" fought . . . i will show you soon what the israelis themselfs says about this "bad joke":coffee:

i really sincerely hope next time the air forces of arab countries including Jordanian lasts more than few hours.

Peace of advise dont form coalition with Egypt. Agulak Ay..They are useless.

lol lol

i really sincerely hope next time the air forces of arab countries including Jordanian lasts more than few hours.

Peace of advise dont form coalition with Egypt. Agulak Ay..They are useless.

The Role of Jordan Arab Legion in the 1948 Arab-Israeli War:
Units of the Jordan Arab Legion were engaged in several battles with the Jewish forces including the following:

* Battles of Beit Nabala – 14 December 1947
* Battle of Haifa – 9 February 1948
* Battle of prophet Jacob settlement- 18 April 1948
* Battle of Gaisher settlement in late April 1948
* Battle of Kfar Aitsion 7–13 May 1948.

1956 Battles:

On 11 September, an Israeli force infiltrated the Jordanian territories in, Al-Rahwa, Hebron sector, and attacked the police station there. After long clashes with a Jordanian unit from the Desert Guards, the Israeli force was forced to withdraw repulsed.

On 10 October 1956 an enemy force, estimated at a motorized infantry brigade, supported by medium-range artillery and 10 combat aircraft, attacked the Arab towns of Hubla, Al-Nabi Illias and Azroun. The assaulting troops fought the Arab legion west of Al-Nabi Illias and were forced to withdraw to Qalqilia hills

Sammu Battle 1966:

In 13 November 1966 the Israeli Forces raided the Jordanian village of Sammu with an infantry brigade reinforced by two tank battalions and supported by artillery and combat aircraft. After a round of a severe fighting with Jordanian Army units, the Israeli forces withdrew. Although the Israeli forces were pushed back, the Jordanian army suffered heavy losses.

June 1967:

Israeli forces opposing the Jordanian front included 4 infantry brigades, 3 mechanized brigades, 2 paratroop brigades, 2 armored brigades with their full standard support elements and 286 different types of combat aircraft. When the military operations were over on both Egyptian and Syrian fronts, Israel redeployed a part of its forces from these fronts to the Jordanian front.

Jordanian Forces opposing the Israeli Forces included several infantry brigades, 2 Armored brigades and 20 operational combat aircraft, distributed in defensive positions in both western and eastern fronts.

The estimate of Israeli causalities on the Jordanian front during the land fighting includes 500 killed and 2400 wounded.

Battle of Karameh 1968:
On March 21, 1968, Israeli forces carried out a major attack on the Jordan Valley village of Karamah, where they began destroying the village homes with dynamite. During the ensuing Battle of Karama, the Jordanian army launched a heavy artillery barrage against the Israeli tanks and the raid was repelled with heavy losses to the invading Israeli troops. King Hussein saluted the Jordanian army and the fedayeen of Fatah, who also took part in the battle, by declaring that “we have reached the point where we are all fedayeen

Participation in Kuwait 1961

When Kuwait declared its independence on 19 June 1961, the Iraqi government announced that Kuwait is an integral part of its national territories. Accordingly, the Arab league formed the Arab emergency force to protect Kuwait with the participation of Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Sudan, Jordan and Tunisia.The Jordanian participation included an infantry battalion reinforced by an anti-aircraft platoon and returned home on 13 December 1963.

and there will be more . . . inshallah soon :wave:

Honestly Pakistanis stop insulting Jordan Armed Forces - It is a small country and for a country it's size i think it has done a damn good job.There are bigger cowards in Arab World ie Iraq and another nation would i would like not to name as many people will here starting hating me and call me anti muslim.

☪☪☪☪;958117 said:
Honestly Pakistanis stop insulting Jordan Armed Forces - It is a small country and for a country it's size i think it has done a damn good job.There are bigger cowards in Arab World ie Iraq and another nation would i would like not to name as many people will here starting hating me and call me anti muslim.

Pakistanis our brothers . . . jordanians love PAKISTAN . . . our Princess Sarvath El Hassan is pakistani . . all the past years we were in excelant relations with pakistan :wave::wave::wave:

news204896.jpg

news204894.jpg

news204893.jpg

news204892.jpg

news204890.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom