What's new

JL-3 Test

Interesting things I must say China testing a Missile from a new Submarine which according to news Pakistan is also looking to buy really interesting
That sounds good,
Interesting things I must say China testing a Missile from a new Submarine which according to news Pakistan is also looking to buy really interesting
aha,maybe it is just a coincidence

China will sell conventional attack submarines to Pakistan.

I doubt China will sell its nuclear attack submarines let alone its nuclear ballistic missile submarines.

Okay lets say all our 14 boats have only 72-96 warheads each. Thats 1008-1344 warheads. Then you halve for two countries Russia and China alone.

So thats 502-672 warheads between the two countries. Excluding the usage of other warheads like on the Minuteman missiles.

That's overkill.

That's overkill.

That's the only thing that Americans have some confidence about China...

I doubt China will sell its nuclear attack submarines let alone its nuclear ballistic missile submarines.

Maybe not SSBN,nuclear-powered attack submarines might be possible

Now why would China refuse the sale or transfer of any weapons platform to Pakistan?

Now why would China refuse the sale or transfer of any weapons platform to Pakistan?
The US still keep all the latest tech a secret even to its allies. China need to do the same thing. All countries that possess this capability does the same thing.

The kung fu master will not teach you his super killing technique in case you try to kill him in the future.

The US still keep all the latest tech a secret even to its allies. China need to do the same thing. All countries that possess this capability does the same thing.

The kung fu master will not teach you his super killing technique in case you try to kill him in the future.

The USA does not trust her allies, China has no reason to not trust her closest ally.

Nuclear weapon used techology is control. Under UN treaty, it's ban for export.

If that is indeed the case, how are Trident ICBM's transferred to the UK by US? How are Nuclear subs being sold/leased by Russia to India?

The USA does not trust her allies, China has no reason to not trust her closest ally.

If that is indeed the case, how are Trident ICBM's transferred to the UK by US? How are Nuclear subs being sold/leased by Russia to India?

We don't need to transfer the technology in an "official" sense.

Same as before, much of this business is generally done under the table.

US is a bully. Russia used lease term to bypass the restriction.

Which means there are loopholes in the system that Pakistan & China can exploit just as easily.
I don't think PN is interested to lease Type091G SSN. Currently China new SSN fleet is very limited and even our own forces are stretched.

And finally, why would PN need a SSN when power projection beyond Indian Ocean is not necessary for PN. Disel electeic AIP sub is enough for PN

Allies come and go. During ww2 you can say China was on the west' side, then sided with Russia, then fought some border skirmishes with Russia, sided with US, now back to Russia. China and Russia are not offically ally in a sense but are the same page on geopolitics.

Back
Top Bottom