What's new

JL-3 Test

Allies come and go. During ww2 you can say China was on the west' side, then sided with Russia, then fought some border skirmishes with Russia, sided with US, now back to Russia. China and Russia are not offically ally in a sense but are the same page on geopolitics.

China and Russia were also the allies during the WWII.

There were only some conflict from the 1960s to the 1980s.

China and Russia were also the allies during the WWII.

There were only some conflict from the 1960s to the 1980s.
Yes, also Russia were siding with the allies (USA, UK, etc) now they are enemies and Japan was US enemy now "ally" . Thus I don't believe we should do a ToT of our advance tech to any country regardless how friendly they are with us now.

Yes, also Russia were siding with the allies (USA, UK, etc) now they are enemies and Japan was US enemy now "ally" . Thus I don't believe we should do a ToT of our advance tech to any country regardless how friendly they are with us now.

True countries interests often change with time and situations. In fact there was a time Japan was our nemensis in Asia(farrrr more than like China today) and China was our best friend/main ally in Asia back then. Same with the U.S.S.R , we,france, U.S were actually allies with Russia against Nazis germany during world war II, and there were even lots of weapons sales/help from the west to Russia during this period. Just google it and you wil see the west helped Russia with weapons/euipment against Nazis germany. China became buddies with Russia after the war and Japan became best buddies with the U.S/west after they lost. China also split with Russia later(fought a border war wih Russia, and it almost even went nuclear when Russia threatened to nuke China, it was ironically the U,S who warned Russia against any such move.lool)) and became buddies with the U.S(still under Mao i must stress), then after the fall of the U.S.S.R chin again became buddies with Russia until today and a rival to the U.S/west again, we dont yet know when/if China will again become rival with Russia(depends on how things play out in future and how their interests change), you can never rule anything out in geo politics. There ARE NO PERMANENT FRIENDS JUST PERMANENT INTERETSTS.
Thats why i LMAO when some chinese members here claim Russia is their ' iron brother and long time friend'. :rofl: Old boy how naive they are.:lol:

Well, Pakistan has developed their own nukes, but China's nuclear scientists have also exchanged a lot of idea with them.

Last edited:
True countries interests often change with time and situations. In fact there was a time Japan was our nemensis in Asia(farrrr more than like China today) and China was our best friend/main ally in Asia back then. Same with the U.S.S.R , we,france, U.S were actually allies with Russia against Nazis germany during world war II, and there were even lots of weapons sales/help from the west to Russia during this period. Just google it and you wil see the west helped Russia with weapons/euipment against Nazis germany. China became buddies with Russia after the war and Japan became best buddies with the U.S/west after they lost. China also split with Russia later(fought a border war wih Russia, and it almost even went nuclear when Russia threatened to nuke China, it was ironically the U,S who warned Russia against any such move.lool)) and became buddies with the U.S(still under Mao i must stress), then after the fall of the U.S.S.R chin again became buddies with Russia until today and a rival to the U.S/west again, we dont yet know when/if China will again become rival with Russia(depends on how things play out in future and how their interests change), you can never rule anything out in geo politics. There ARE NO PERMANENT FRIENDS JUST PERMANENT INTERETSTS.
Thats why i LMAO when some chinese members here claim Russia is their ' iron brother and long time friend'. :rofl: Old boy how naive they are.:lol:
No Chinese poster I know of said Russia is their 'iron brother and long time friend '

Why do you need to hit China with 600 warhead?

32 warhead is enough to wipe out whole USA.

Just showing that we have enough warheads to destroy China even if we divided amongst 2 major powers besides Russia. Every major city and military base in China along with its population would be gone. Remember that we developed enough nukes to kill the world population multiple times over during the Cold War days.

That's overkill.

Thats why we reduced them.

China will sell conventional attack submarines to Pakistan.

I doubt China will sell its nuclear attack submarines let alone its nuclear ballistic missile submarines.

China can lease a Nuke sub as Russia did to India. :-)

No Chinese poster I know of said Russia is their 'iron brother and long time friend '

That's only in his mind, who likes to put words in people's mouth and draws credits from it for himself.

That's classic British ultra-nationalism. Thank God there is not many left from these archaic people of colonial mindset.

Just showing that we have enough warheads to destroy China even if we divided amongst 2 major powers besides Russia. Every major city and military base in China along with its population would be gone. Remember that we developed enough nukes to kill the world population multiple times over during the Cold War days.

Thats why we reduced them.

Stop repeating yourself about US has many nukes to destroy the whole world. Remember now China have a Great Wall tunnel contain 3000 nukes, plus new tunnel same size guess how many nukes all together. China can destroy the U.S. and whole world multiple times as well. So don't bring US nukes out here to scare other like Russia and China. You may scare your dogs Japan and India.

Stop repeating yourself about US has many nukes to destroy the whole world. Remember now China have a Great Wall tunnel contain 3000 nukes, plus new tunnel same size guess how many nukes all together. China can destroy the U.S. and whole world multiple times as well. So don't bring US nukes out here to scare other like Russia and China. You may scare your dogs Japan and India.

My posts is about reduced payload and range of Trident missiles to hit countries like Russia and China along with less nukes because of treaties and saving costs. Its not about China's nuclear capabilities. If you are not scared of U.S. nuclear capability, then you better be.

My posts is about reduced payload and range of Trident missiles to hit countries like Russia and China along with less nukes because of treaties and saving costs. Its not about China's nuclear capabilities. If you are not scared of U.S. nuclear capability, then you better be.

If you are not scared of China's nuclear capability, then you better be

If you are not scared of China's nuclear capability, then you better be

Oh I'm scared of it. Just like I"m scared of Russia's. But as I said before its not about China's nuclear capabilities. Its about the U.S. currently.

Back
Top Bottom