What's new

Jindal: (India = Vietnam) Both needing American hand on their heads

I have been on PDF for too long to fall for these curveballs . Please quote "many" DC based policy makers holding India and Vietnam in Same light . Thanks in Advance . And please don't tell me personal anecdotes .

so you do not know, and now just nitpicking for the sake of arguments. I did not expect this wordsmithing from a senior member.

so you do not know, and now just nitpicking for the sake of arguments. I did not expect this wordsmithing from a senior member.

I am not wordsmithing . I Call it like you see it . You say about many DC based policymakes but can't quote even a few . I am disappointed .

You have to understand some very basic rules. If you claim something, the onus is on you only to provide verifiable reference and not other way around.

I am not wordsmithing . I Call it like you see it . You say about many DC based policymakes but can't quote even a few . I am disappointed .

bahi jaan

I posted the links to Heritage.

Did you even read those?

if so please share with us the disappointment level on the scale of 1-10

Thank you.

You have to understand some very basic rules. If you claim something, the onus is on you only to provide verifiable reference and not other way around.
See ^^

was a dumb Wannabe white DH !:mad:
off topic :
@AUz
look ! your long lost pale brother ! xD
Bobby-Jindal-Portrait.jpg

Myanmar first country to purchase JF-17 Thunder from Pakistan | Page 11 [HASHTAG]#151[/HASHTAG]

They are looking at India same as Vietnam.
Perception!!!
Many view America as a terrorist country (Or rather the one which backs terrorism) dispite it's wealth and suppa powa status...politicians around the world know this is a fact and acknowledge it. But nobody wants to speak about it out of fear. Lolz
I'm guessing being compared with Vietnam is not as big an insult. :-)

Why did you not tag me on your thread?? :(

Jandalla shall be the next American President.
Is your mobile troubling you with autocorrects?? :)

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom