What's new

Jindal: (India = Vietnam) Both needing American hand on their heads

So what's the big deal ... Why is anybody surprised ? Maybe 2030 india Supa powa video lovas will be shocked though )

The desperation is quite apparent here, and it's not us :)

People should stop trying to put words in our mouth, we are quite capable of telling the World what we like to have.

Arrey nahi Bhaijan. This is just a reflection of man desperate to be nominated on the Republican ticket as VP, that is all. Political circus, nothing else.

Off course. Sud off course.

he wants to be nominated. Who knows he may become VP nominee.

But this statement of his is based on DC policy maker circles (meaning hawkish wings of Republican poicy makers)

Politician will not even recognise his father for the sake of power let alone his indian roots.

@FaujHistorian

You sir have been continuosly criticising ( to put it mildly ) Modi and Hindus for the LAST few days
in various threads and also have coined a new term INHus or BINHus ( Whatever )

It has become boring

Now coming to the point

Of course we want US help to make us strong

And US too is interested in helping us out

ALL this is because of China ; we are not at all seeking a conflict with China

Once India becomes stronger ; China will STAY out of our ( India Pakistan ) future conflict

Politician will not even recognise his father for the sake of power let alone his indian roots.
Tru Dat brah!

True Dat.

@FaujHistorian

You sir have been continuosly criticising ( to put it mildly ) Modi and Hindus for the LAST few days
in various threads and also have coined a new term INHus or BINHus ( Whatever )

It has become boring

Now coming to the point

Of course we want US help to make us strong

And US too is interested in helping us out

ALL this is because of China ; we are not at all seeking a conflict with China

Once India becomes stronger ; China will STAY out of our ( India Pakistan ) future conflict

Bhai jaan ji

you agree with me and yet you are against me.

Bollywood song for you Bhai jan

chilman say chobaron say
jhanka na karo Ji, jhanka na karo

Urdu

Saaf chupti bhi nahi,
Saamnay aatay bhi nahi

The desperation is quite apparent here, and it's not us :)

People should stop trying to put words in our mouth, we are quite capable of telling the World what we like to have.

yeah. I guess Boby Jindal is still stuck with 1950s India.

Come on dear friend....this kind of silly post does not suit to your statue of good poster here...

To answer your question...this guy is not even getting part the primaries...He is just trying to prove how anti Indian he is so that he can get rightist vote to get nominated...He is just crazy...

yeah. Recently Boby Jindal said both India and Vietnam need American hand on their heads.

This is true relfection of American mindset. That India is not a suppa duppa power. It is just another 3rd class country needed American hand in their back.

Oh well. Modi sahib definitely lives in a separate world populated only by Bharati nationalist Hindus (BhiNus).

Away from reality.

Nations like India, Vietnam "DESPERATE" for US leadership: Bobby Jindal - The Economic Times

Yes. "Desperate" is the right word for Modis and BhiNus these days.

Sadly.

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER,

@AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr, @Cherokee, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @cat

Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon, @Syed.Ali.Haider, @KURUMAYA, @Gazi, @Patriots, @karachiite_pacifist

To answer your question...this guy is not even getting part the primaries...He is just trying to prove how anti Indian he is so that he can get rightist vote to get nominated...He is just crazy...

Bhai jaan

nothing personal. What Jindal said is very common among hawkish right wing policy makers in DC.

I don't even want to know who Bobby Jindal is, .

Bhai jaan

Google and wiki will be a good "start"

I have heard the same thing from so many DC based policy makers.

This statement is based on his interaction with DC policy makers.

but his statement is based on policy makers views in DC.

But this statement of his is based on DC policy maker circles (meaning hawkish wings of Republican poicy makers)
:rolleyes1:
Rest assured, you aren't going to find a single reference to DC based policy makers - equating Vietnam with India, from this 'THINK TANK: ANALYST' to authenticate his statement. Maybe I should use this tactic in my next online argument.

Ahhhh............not worth the embarrassment and shame.

very common among hawkish right wing policy makers in DC.
One more for the go

:rolleyes1:
Rest assured, you aren't going to find a single reference to DC based policy makers - equating Vietnam with India, from this 'THINK TANK: ANALYST' to authenticate his statement. Maybe I should use this tactic in my next online argument.

Ahhhh............not worth the embarrassment and shame.

One more for the go

ha! you probably do not get to go out of your home much. Right? Here is a starting point for you. Heritage is one conservative think tank and Jindal probably read their policy papers.

The China Challenge: A Strategic Vision for U.S.–India Relations

US-India Strategic Relations and East Asia Cooperation

ha! you probably do not get to go out of your home much. Right? Here is a starting point for you. Heritage is one conservative think tank and Jindal probably read their policy papers.

The China Challenge: A Strategic Vision for U.S.–India Relations

US-India Strategic Relations and East Asia Cooperation
Another masterpiece. Quizzed on a very specific point, THINK TANK: ANALYST produces two papers nearly irrelevant to, and discussing a very different subject matter from the one queried. How did you become a TTA anyway. Didn't they have any trials?

Not again this bullshit. I wanted to post this in the previous thread but refrained.

"Interviewer: What is the greatest threat facing America right now?
Bobby Jindal: I don't think we can be beaten by an external enemy. I think the greatest threat to America comes from within. We are blessed to be in the greatest country in the history of the world."

He is very overwhelmed by the greatness of America and is very very proud to be living in that country. But he wants to convey to fellow Americans that he is also the 'real' son of the soil. He also never fails to bring Christianity into his every interview.

"Bobby Jindal: Its like Jesus gives us the book of life...... we lets look at the last page. And in the last page 'our' god wins."

In many of his interviews he brings how the 2nd-3rd generation immigrants from various countries, who migrated to west have failed to mix with the locals, except in America, which is an exceptional country.

Some advice for him

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom