What's new

Jindal: (India = Vietnam) Both needing American hand on their heads

Another masterpiece. Quizzed on a very specific point, THINK TANK: ANALYST produces two papers nearly irrelevant to, and discussing a very different subject matter from the one queried. How did you become a TTA anyway. Didn't they have any trials?

I believe you are operating on a very biased reading comprehension.

I say apple, you come back with an orange.

Strange. Very strange.

you are new here and the best you have done is attack me personally. Avoid it if you can. Thank you

yeah. Recently Boby Jindal said both India and Vietnam need American hand on their heads.

This is true relfection of American mindset. That India is not a suppa duppa power. It is just another 3rd class country needed American hand in their back.

Oh well. Modi sahib definitely lives in a separate world populated only by Bharati nationalist Hindus (BhiNus).

Away from reality.

Nations like India, Vietnam "DESPERATE" for US leadership: Bobby Jindal - The Economic Times

Yes. "Desperate" is the right word for Modis and BhiNus these days.

Sadly.

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER,

@AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr, @Cherokee, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @cat

Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon, @Syed.Ali.Haider, @KURUMAYA, @Gazi, @Patriots, @karachiite_pacifist

Nobody in India cares about Jindal.

The joke is infact on the thread starter who has used the opportunity to put forward the well analysed popular slogans like shupper doooperrrr .. 3rd classs ..... US backing slogan ... obsessive Modiphobiatic comment.... and ofcourse the hatred filled association of Indians as Hindus... and repeating it again.

Well done my Think Tank comrade, what a wonderful thread and what a wonderful thought process, since most of these terms are used by newbees and suicide troll dudes, you could well become the leader of that certain pack.

Good LuCk.

Nobody in India cares about Jindal.

The joke is infact on the thread starter who has used the opportunity to put forward the well analysed popular slogans like shupper doooperrrr .. 3rd classs ..... US backing slogan ... obsessive Modiphobiatic comment.... and ofcourse the hatred filled association of Indians as Hindus... and repeating it again.

Well done my Think Tank comrade, what a wonderful thread and what a wonderful thought process, since most of these terms are used by newbees and suicide troll dudes, you could well become the leader of that certain pack.

Good LuCk.

meray bhai jaan

The stuff you highlighted originated for Modi and his cabinet.

not me.

Even now all those pro-Modi threads here on PDF use the same terms.

you are happy if such terms are used for Bharati Nationalist tone.

As soon as the tone changes slightly, you object to them.

Why?

meray bhai jaan

The stuff you highlighted originated for Modi and his cabinet.

not me.

Even now all those pro-Modi threads here on PDF use the same terms.

you are happy if such terms are used for Bharati Nationalist tone.

As soon as the tone changes slightly, you object to them.

Why?

Did the cabinet and Modi go around the world and use it ?

Pro Modi threads are using what terms? Supper duperrr??? not third class world???/

What exactly are the new threads saying? Does anybody claim India has become something different all of a sudden? Did anybody claimed India is developed and we dont have any problems?

Did any Modi fans said we dont have any problems with social, economic hardships or even in sanitation or in sanity?

Did Modi , cabinet or any fans claim we now par with west ?

If you have seen such comment do tag me so that I too can use those fancy words on them and have a laugh over it.

Did the cabinet and Modi go around the world and use it ?

Pro Modi threads are using what terms? Supper duperrr??? not third class world???/

What exactly are the new threads saying? Does anybody claim India has become something different all of a sudden? Did anybody claimed India is developed and we dont have any problems?

Did any Modi fans said we dont have any problems with social, economic hardships or even in sanitation or in sanity?

Did Modi , cabinet or any fans claim we now par with west ?

If you have seen such comment do tag me so that I too can use those fancy words on them and have a laugh over it.

For a think tank I don't have to tag you at all.

Just follow PDF on daily traffic.

Start with "don't mess with Modi" thread and go on to see how he is being projected by Bharati nationalists as a god incarnated. These threads are thumbed up by so many Bharati posters. we are talking about well respected journalists and posters. But you will not pick on them saying hey do not overglorify Modi he is just a man and elected for afix period.

But no. those are kosher and so do not get challenged.

Here the tone changed and suddenly all this protest? Totally uncalled for!

P.s. Oh and ignore the loonies who think Modi will bring Vedic space planes,

p.p.s I am responding to you because you are a respected and fellow TTA. otherwise I'd ignore such posts as knejerk defense.

yeah. Recently Boby Jindal said both India and Vietnam need American hand on their heads.

This is true relfection of American mindset. That India is not a suppa duppa power. It is just another 3rd class country needed American hand in their back.

Oh well. Modi sahib definitely lives in a separate world populated only by Bharati nationalist Hindus (BhiNus).

Away from reality.

Nations like India, Vietnam "DESPERATE" for US leadership: Bobby Jindal - The Economic Times

Yes. "Desperate" is the right word for Modis and BhiNus these days.

Sadly.

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER,

@AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr, @Cherokee, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @cat

Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon, @Syed.Ali.Haider, @KURUMAYA, @Gazi, @Patriots, @karachiite_pacifist

Aise chutiye she hamme rekeate nahi kara karo

For a think tank I don't have to tag you at all.

Just follow PDF on daily traffic.

Start with "don't mess with Modi" thread and go on to see how he is being projected by Bharati nationalists as a god incarnated. These threads are thumbed up by so many Bharati posters. we are talking about well respected journalists and posters. But you will not pick on them saying hey do not overglorify Modi he is just a man and elected for afix period.

But no. those are kosher and so do not get challenged.

Here the tone changed and suddenly all this protest? Totally uncalled for!

P.s. Oh and ignore the loonies who think Modi will bring Vedic space planes,

p.p.s I am responding to you because you are a respected and fellow TTA. otherwise I'd ignore such posts as knejerk defense.

Yes you are right.

I always wondered why Indians never talk about nawaz sharif or start threads about Pakistani politicians and address the nation based on religion or associate country based policy based on the country's premier or mock Pakistanis over when they talk or discuss their cultural heritage.

There must be something seriously wrong with the Indians.

Some people here are getting orgasms after reading Jindal's garbage...:woot:

Yes you are right.

I always wondered why Indians never talk about nawaz sharif or start threads about Pakistani politicians and address the nation based on religion or associate country based policy based on the country's premier or mock Pakistanis over when they talk or discuss their cultural heritage.

There must be something seriously wrong with the Indians.

Not sure what line of reasoning you are following.

Have you seen a thread "Don't mess with nawaz sharif" written by a journalist? while deriding Bahrat?

Any link?

@FaujHistorian

You sir have been continuosly criticising ( to put it mildly ) Modi and Hindus for the LAST few days
in various threads and also have coined a new term INHus or BINHus ( Whatever )

It has become boring

Now coming to the point

Of course we want US help to make us strong

And US too is interested in helping us out

ALL this is because of China ; we are not at all seeking a conflict with China

Once India becomes stronger ; China will STAY out of our ( India Pakistan ) future conflict

I agree, just like other Indian members here said, there is nothing wrong in what Jindal said(though he says things a little bit crudely). India and Vietnam both need American/U.S support, since they are still too weak to handle China on their own(especially Vietnam). I find it completely normal that India and Vietnam will seek to benefit from partnering/cooperating with the U.S to further their own interests and make them stronger. Nothing wrong in that. Both countries need American support/cooperation in various fields like defence,economy,industry,technology, joining world institutions like P5/NSG/TTP etc. I don't see why some Pakistanis here are making a big fuss out of this.

Bhai jaan

no need to become personal.

I have heard the same thing from so many DC based policy makers.

They are looking at India same as Vietnam.

Which DC based "policy makers" if you might elaborate , Thanks in advance !!

I agree, just like other Indian members here said, there is nothing wrong in what Jindal said(though he says things a little bit crudely). India and Vietnam both need American/U.S support, since they are still too weak to handle China on their own(especially Vietnam). I find it completely normal that India and Vietnam will seek to benefit from partnering/cooperating with the U.S to further their own interests and make them stronger. Nothing wrong in that. Both countries need American support/cooperation in various fields like defence,economy,industry,technology, joining world institutions like P5/NSG/TTP etc. I don't see why some Pakistanis here are making a big fuss out of this.

Agreed with more part. Thanks.

if you look at the thread, Indians are making fuss. Not Pakistanis.

Which DC based "policy makers" if you might elaborate , Thanks in advance !!

How many you know of?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom