What's new

Jihadists launch hate-India campaign in Lahore

you don't really believe that mate ? do you!!!! . i mean be realistic . its like Israelites and Palestinians becoming brothers .
the unfortunate truth is that there is too much miss trust on each side . every time we come close to even being civil to each other some incident happens . and we are back to square one .
No the best is to try to be cordial towards each other , have trade , have co operation in other sectors . but friendship , at least in my opinion is a distance dream .
i think i am cynical on this matter.:)
ya i can understand but make atleast we can try...
here is a song to enlighten the MOMENT.
Ne Aaja Veh - Speedy singh - Ft. Veronica & H-Dhami - (Full Song) - 2011 - YouTube

dont say any thing about Zion Hamid, he has has a huge fan following
you got no chance against him but maybe Shakti Kapur will. its a hard choice really I cant decide who is greater

on serious note pleae dont get banned this time

Ill try my best not to disappoint u Irfan, ha the same measures should be implied to the other posters as well for the likes of beijngwalker, chinavietnam, haffizz, etc etc who constantly troll, post off topic stuff and their language is quiet offensive and provocative. I hope im not doing injustice to my common sense by asking u to do so, but ek baar try karne may harj kya hai sir ? hope ill not be banned for minor reasons in comparison to the champs above i mentioned :)

Yes!! The point pakistanis make is that if Kashmir is solved everything btween India and Pakistan will be normal..

But looks like even if we give u Kashmir in a platter, hating India will not stop..

This shows Kashmir was never the issue...And Pakistani based jihadists will not stop executing terrorist attacks or Jihad as u guys like to call against us no matter what!!!

Well if kashmir is not the issue then what do you think the anti indian semtiment is about?.....The post mention LeT-JuD as being the ones behind the grafffiti,are they not kashmir issue based organizations.

Exactly! These unemployed clowns have nothing more to do but spit venom. Extremists are not only targeting India but are responsible for killing thousands of Pakistanis too - men, women and children!

But it is incomprehensible as to why and how these extremists are allowed to run riot on the streets with no action being taken by the authorities. Or are they tacitly supporting such behavior as they have been ordered to by vested interests in the government?

Like gujrat-sikhs massacre ect where extremists are allowed to run riot on the streets with no action being taken by the authorities. Or are they tacitly supporting such behavior as they have been ordered to by vested interests in the government?

Well if kashmir is not the issue then what do you think the anti indian semtiment is about?

Wrll if you really want the answer to that kindly for just once think why was army so against india from day one & why has land reforms & growthnot touched in most parts of your country & why do zameedars , vaderas still rule the roots in Pakistan , dont take my posts otherwise just give it acool head thinking hopfully you'l get you answer , Thanks .

If Kashmir is resolved will criminals lie dawood and the Sikh terrorists be handed to India?

Just as long the criminals wanted by pakistan who live in india are handed over.

Like gujrat-sikhs massacre ect where extremists are allowed to run riot on the streets with no action being taken by the authorities. Or are they tacitly supporting such behavior as they have been ordered to by vested interests in the government?

When was the last time action was taken against the people who commited crimes against ahmedias, shias & christians prosequted in the land of the pure ????????

When was the last time action was taken against the people who commited crimes against ahmedias, shias & christians prosequted in the land of the pure ????????

Riots against minorities...have never happened in Pakistan in the entire history... while qadri who shot salman taseer governor Punjab has been sentenced to death..

Why you mad brah?:lol:

Everyone will see soon who has support and who hasn't Sir no trade with India until and unless Kashmir issue is resolved

I also don't like the MFN status given to india and i want kashmir issue to be solved but i want it solved by the government and not by these people.

Wrll if you really want the answer to that kindly for just once think why was army so against india from day one.

Well.....pakistan and india where split along the lines of faith with the majority muslim areas going to pakistan, going of that logic kashmir should have been part of pakistan.Depending on which countrys history you go of this did not happen for for rason or another and war erupted and thats the why the army is against india.......just like you guys feel about the chinese on your border.

why has land reforms & growthnot touched in most parts of your country & why do zameedars , vaderas still rule the roots in Pakistan , dont take my posts otherwise just give it acool head thinking hopfully you'l get you answer , Thanks .

What has that got to do with kashmir?....India has plenty of areas where poverty is a lot worse then it is in pakistan,and it like you guys dont have dynasties that have ruled for ages.

Well if kashmir is not the issue then what do you think the anti indian semtiment is about?.....The post mention LeT-JuD as being the ones behind the grafffiti,are they not kashmir issue based organizations.

while kashmir is one of the main points . i believe its the perception that Pakistan has, that Muslim are not treated well in India and can never be free or live side by side with Hindus .
its a premise that has been proved wrong . i am not saying there have not been problems . yes we have had riots . yes Muslims were targeted . but then which country have they not been targeted in ?
even in Pakistan they have been killed just because some sects are not tolerated by others.

its a matter of perception . on one hand you can see people as humans, or see a religion, alien to yours and have no tolerance towards it .

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Yeah really... Pakistan has never had anti minority riots like india killing thousands... not even 1!

weren't some killed just this week ?

I also don't like the MFN status given to india and i want kashmir issue to be solved but i want it solved by the government and not by these people.
Then we have to wait for 100 more years..i don't think so govt. from both sides are serious upon peace issue between both countries..

Back
Top Bottom